Cameron

Kunlun New Jersey Workshop

I might try to make this so I can see Max and crew. Now that I am back on the east coast I won't be as close to LA and Arizona workshops so NJ would be good. Also sounds like alot of TB's are going to this one.

Is Smile planning on attending? Can I crash at your place if your going? :)

Do Sean and Leslie want to do a workshop before they leave the country?

Cam

Is Smile planning on attending? Can I crash at your place if your going? :)

Why do you even have to ask? Of course, you can stay. Did your relatives disown you or something?

LOL. No not at all. My cousin still lives in Greenpoint but he doesn't want to do the workshop I think.

I mean, if there was any problem I could stay with him and meet you at the train or something. But I think if I go will be a quick trip, come in the friday and leave sunday afternoon.

Has Chris mentioned where in NJ the workshop will be yet?

I'd like to go but I'm not 100% at this point. I've got my son that weekend and I'm not sure what his deal is (he does some qigong and meditation, I showed him kunlun 1...but he's 14, so I dont know if he'd be interested)...mentioned it to Jen, but I'm not sure if she wants to go either...then there's the whole cash thing to figure out...I'll sit down and do some talkin' & figgerin' and see what's up. AZ cost me like 900 by the time all was said and done, foundation training is going to cost me like 2k, this one will be...well, depends on who's going and if I am paying for them too :lol: I do ok but I aint made of cash hahahaaa :)

I surely will try to make it though!

I think I will go to this. Does anyone have any idea where this will be in NJ? I have family in NY 40 minutes north of Manhattan and would like to know if I can get to the workshop by train from NYC. It would save me a few bucks and I could plan ahead.

Chris, any updates? :)

My son's swim team banquet is on Sunday the 6th, so I am going to perhaps see if I can attend Saturday only.

Chris, any updates? :)

My son's swim team banquet is on Sunday the 6th, so I am going to perhaps see if I can attend Saturday only.

We have put off our European tour until May. We plan to hold our New Jersey seminar on May 3rd-4th. With the free lecture on the 2nd.

We will post details as soon as they are available.

Sorry for the delay, but I could not miss my daughter's 9th birthday party in April. :wub:

I'd like to go but I'm not 100% at this point. I've got my son that weekend and I'm not sure what his deal is (he does some qigong and meditation, I showed him kunlun 1...but he's 14, so I dont know if he'd be interested)...mentioned it to Jen, but I'm not sure if she wants to go either...then there's the whole cash thing to figure out...I'll sit down and do some talkin' & figgerin' and see what's up. AZ cost me like 900 by the time all was said and done, foundation training is going to cost me like 2k, this one will be...well, depends on who's going and if I am paying for them too :lol: I do ok but I aint made of cash hahahaaa :)

I surely will try to make it though!

Hey now! I can pay my own way :P

heehee :D old habits die hard!

Ahh, I just don't want you complaining about paying for me...after all, you "are not made of cash" :P

LMAO

I'm local. I hope that the schedule works out for me to attend at least some of this oportunity...

I may also be able to have a few bums crash on my floor etc...I've only 2 small rooms... BUT-the NJ transit/AMTRAC line is pretty convenient to my place in Plainsboro- which is some 7 miles from Princeton...on the other side of the tracks.

see some of ya bums then perhaps!

Edited by Wayfarer64

Ahh, I just don't want you complaining about paying for me...after all, you "are not made of cash" :P

LMAO

:lol: now when have I ever complained about paying for anything for you? heehee *innocence*

Cool...looks like there will be at least a half a dozen of us attending. I look forward to seeing you guys in May!

I'm going to try and make this. By that time my book will have arrived and I'll have familiarized myself with the practices.

Hope to see some of you there.

John

We have put off our European tour until May. We plan to hold our New Jersey seminar on May 3rd-4th. With the free lecture on the 2nd.

We will post details as soon as they are available.

Sorry for the delay, but I could not miss my daughter's 9th birthday party in April. :wub:

Yay that means I will be able to attend!