Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

I don't see it ending well as confidence in our government is beyond repair so where do we go from here? Things will probably carry on in a similar manner but the under-currents within society will be raging! This repressed rage which has been bottled up over decades will surface of that there is absolutely no doubt. 

People that become BOBs, as you term them, probably never knew and never will understand what's really at stake. Oh well, lambs to the slaughter and all that! 

I saw a  comment on TV from a Dutch or Swedish politician who said that the British who ran an empire should be able to plan for 2 years of Brexit talks and so on.  And I think he like so many misses the point.  The British empire was never planned - it just grew through a series of pragmatic decisions and advantageous business deals and so on.  We muddle through every situation but some how manage to find a solution in the end.  This is the essence really.  Our pragmatic empiricism is at odds with German idealism or French existentialism - or whatever else.  Our law system is different - not by code but by precedent - this really is why we want to break away - we think differently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes and that's a worry but aren't our government taking a risk? Perhaps our government are now impotent and buSINess is really in control? 

Still think some kind of global ID will happen at some point in the future. 

There are already ID cards here in Europe of course and I had to have residency permit with my finger print on it.  Actually in most circumstances they are quite helpful - you don't need three utility bills and so on.  I think that they know all about you already - if you are paranoid about data gathering then its too late.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

I think that they know all about you already - if you are paranoid about data gathering then its too late.

Not paranoid just would like the choice but there won't be one! We really are just cogs in a machine! 

Oh well I'm going to make Coco and lay in bed watching mindless TV!! Yes I'm a professional! :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes but as you just highlighted people are aware they can be tracked by their phone. Yes and if implanted they could cut their chip out but in a fascist society anyone without ID is automatically guilty. As said the trick is to get people to want ID implants and fear mongering is always used to get people to comply. So the plan is to release absolute chaos so the masses beg for help from 'Big Brother'. The bonus is they get to round up all the subversives and then process then through the 'Clockwork Orange'!  

An implant is quite redundant is such a 'Big Brother' scheme existed. Undocumented people don't live in large groups in the modern world, they are mostly in tribal areas. As we are writing here on the internet, all of us has IDs, we're not living in the Amazon jungle or in rebel controlled areas of Afghanistan. A kind of ID exists since the time taxes were first levied, I can trace a part of my ancestry 800 years back and I can read about some things what people did then. An anarchic existence where we are not counted is a thing that was lost with kingdoms and empires. If you want to disappear it's already getting late and civilization will catch up with you. There are at least places where we can have some privacy.

People talking of implants as a scary way to trace us is more about their fears of technologies and the Book of Revelation than anything grounded in today's world. We got facial and voice recognition, machine learning systems that don't tire of tracing us. We got GPS on our phones, wifi, cameras and mics. A huge conspiracy, an Illuminati or the like if they existed, would already have all levels of finding people available to them since decades ago. Since a few years ago it's just everywhere that the threat of it being everywhere no longer exists. Now the threat is how hostile governments, criminal or terrorists organizations and corporations with no ethics will get access to the same level. Then next it will be if smaller groups will also be able to do the same.

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Of course they could use retinal scans to ID people but the fact is some form of global ID for each human being is coming soon. 

You don't even need retinal scans, fingerprints or chips to do that, you can use regular cameras and some computing power. See the Chinese implementation of it.

• Like 1

Sweden wtf ... let's face it many human "people" are just dying to find a prison with the wall paper they like; there they will lose their souls, yet die happy.
So .... what's new.   

Lemmings, rabbits, chihuahuas, they don't care either.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Sweden wtf ... let's face it many human "people" are just dying to find a prison with the wall paper they like; there they will lose their souls, yet die happy.
So .... what's new.   

Lemmings, rabbits, chihuahuas, they don't care either.

I'm outraged, totally outraged, 4,000 out of 8 1/2 million were chipped and I need to vent by calling people soulless.  

I hear 1/3 of 1% of New Zealander's are wearing yellow makeup.  Yellow Make Up!   I'm outraged, this is the beginning of the end, they're all soulless animals.  except me.   i don't wear yellow nothing. 

Perhaps we don't need to be so outraged.  Maybe one day it'll be 1 or 2% of the Swedish getting an ID chip implant so they don't have pull out an identity cards.  Maybe it shouldn't affect you so much.  Most of them doing it are probably as human, perhaps a little more so, since they're a less judgemental and little more live and let live. 

There's always a chance at some point you'll forget a credit card or ID and think, damnn, wish I had a chip :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thelerner said:

outraged

People aren't outraged.   That's the problem.   

Or not a problem it's just that I have a higher hope for myself than slavery.
Don't worry it's not important.

• Like 1

seems to me its not slavery. 

you think the Swedes getting the chip are going to be enslaved?  by whom?  their government?  some corporation? 

I'm not worried because there are things that are 100's of times more likely to happen then the Swedes being enslaved.  In truth I don't see anybody benefiting from that.  If someone offered me a free Swedish slave I'd turn them down.  The upkeep would be horrendous.. just the chocolate, herring and meatballs would cancel out any benefit.  There are real things to worry about though.  Sometimes an ID is just an ID.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like I said not everyone will understand, after all people live as if they aren't going to die, and in a way they are not - because they are never going to live.

On the outside "people" are like cards in a pack, see them at the bus stop, restaurant etc...
But on the inside .... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kondensation said:

You don't even need retinal scans, fingerprints or chips to do that, you can use regular cameras and some computing power. See the Chinese implementation of it.

Yes facial recognition is going to be rolled out throughout China by 2020 to keep track of every citizen!!! This isn't speculation it's a fact! Here's the video I posted further back on this thread:

• Like 1

I agree that what the Chinese are doing/ have done is very Orwellian.  I saw a program where a guy triggered the system on purpose with something minor and was caught by the camera system and arrested within minutes even though he kept on the move.  Course he was white, which didn't help. 

The Chinese system is alarming and in its 'holistic' overreach a warning.  There are legitimate questions on the benefits vs dangers of living in with intelligent state run cameras.   Where crime prevention ends and big brother behaivior begins.  With China clearly crossing the line big time.  China is a authoritarian society, has been for generations.  The west isn't, we get up in arms if we can't get the right bulbs. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I agree that what the Chinese are doing/ have done is very Orwellian.  I saw a program where a guy triggered the system on purpose with something minor and was caught by the camera system and arrested within minutes even though he kept on the move.  Course he was white, which didn't help. 

The Chinese system is alarming and in its 'holistic' overreach a warning.  There are legitimate questions on the benefits vs dangers of living in with intelligent state run cameras.   Where crime prevention ends and big brother behaivior begins.  With China clearly crossing the line big time.  China is a authoritarian society, has been for generations.  The west isn't, we get up in arms if we can't get the right bulbs. 

Yes you are quite right that we do not as yet live within a totalitarian society in the west and so there will be no sweeping change to emulate the proposed Chinese system.

This does not mean that such a thing will not come to pass however, it simply means that it will be accomplished in stages by small concessions involving loss of liberty. "By the inch its a cinch, by the yard its hard."

It will also be done in the peoples best interest. Likewise we shall see further concessions to Islam and as the Muslim population increases so those concessions will grow greater.

By gum plenty fun and games to come folks.

• Haha 1

Why would they be outraged when a small amount of people doing something of their own will? You can't turn anyone into a slave if they have a microchip in their body.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kondensation said:

Why would they be outraged when a small amount of people doing something of their own will? You can't turn anyone into a slave if they have a microchip in their body.

Yeah, don't worry about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes facial recognition is going to be rolled out throughout China by 2020 to keep track of every citizen!!! This isn't speculation it's a fact! Here's the video I posted further back on this thread:

I'm not skeptical, because I said it's already there. It's what the Wall Street Journal video was about, did you watch it? It's already there since last year. No need to wait until 2020. You don't need any kind of chip to do it, no retinal scan. Just a good picture of you is enough. No implants needed. You walk on the street and the monitoring system knows you're there, basically.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yeah, don't worry about it.

If you're going to worry about something pick something that's worth worrying about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kondensation said:

If you're going to worry about something pick something that's worth worrying about.

Such as the prospect of the United Kingdom remaining within the European Cultural Marxist Tyrany.

• Like 1

Tommy Robinson update. 

Well it's getting messy but let's hope Tommy can keep it together! Here's what I can see going on using Youtube:

Lawyers have, apparently been to Mr Robinson's home:

Tommy's obviously furious because this intimidation was aimed at his family:

I'll just mention here that I'm not far right but I'm open-minded. Having said that this video by Mark Collett (yes the BNP chap) explains, in a very fair way, what's been going on. Yes this video is long and basically it explains that Tommy may have been set up by 'Hope Not Hate':

Of course this may all help Tommy's cause as if it's proven that Hope Not Hate have indeed set Tommy up then they together with the BBC will just look desperate, deceptive and corrupt! 

I did figure the gay guy in Tommy's documentary seemed nervous when telling Tommy about the sexual advances from the Hope Not Hate CEO. Tommy comes out looking good as he was sticking up for the guy and as far as he knew our gay friend was telling the truth.

If you watch Mark Collett's video you will see that it may be that Tommy was informed that the gay guy retracted his claims of inappropriate sexual advances before Tommy aired his documentary! Of course they would have to prove that Tommy was indeed contacted and that the retraction was not in doubt. 

If we accept that the media is corrupt and at least biased it might be difficult to figure out what's really going on! Worth keeping an eye on just for entertainment value! Sorry if that sounds a bit crass but all theses events can only help Tommy's cause whatever happens so I think he'll be alright. Hey not a fan but as many people keep saying he hasn't done anything wrong other than having a valid opinion. 

Edited by Patrick Brown

As an afterthought I think Tommy may get banned from YouTube because of the Video where's he's banging on someones door!! Could be seen as intimidation and provocative? I'm sure you can't use YouTube to intimidate people? Perhaps he'll pull it? 

EDIT: Just realised it's not on Tommy's channel! Clever move but it is still Tommy in the video?!

Edited by Patrick Brown

I haven't watched all the below video, as I've things to get on with, but it does seem that the issue of 'free speech' is fast becoming the main issue of discussion. I did think of starting a new thread but for now perhaps we should just see how this all evolves as it's growing week by week at this point.

It's not just media-blackouts,  de-platforming of vocally popular individuals, social compliance rules i.e.T&C's but the simple fact that 'free speech' is on the verge of becoming illegal in many countries! Now this whole argument has been polarised into a war by the extreme left and right but so what? The so what is that the extreme left feel they have the high-moral-ground and therefore should be allowed to force the gagging of individuals and groups!!! 

As said this is snowballing and no doubt we'll hear much more about it. 

It is all pretty simple and straightforward really. The Left wish to silence all those who fail to say acceptable things. Unfortunately the Left pretty much control all of the broadcast media and so they are able to make life increasingly difficult for all those who pedal for the Right.

"Hope Not Hate" thump the Cultural Marxist tub. Funded by George Soros's Open Society Foundation in the past they are happy to money grub wherever they can and have received Government grants, but most of their funding comes from the Unions. They are basically the Charity wing of Antifa and can be considered the enemy  of all that is white and western. It should be noted that they are much loved by the BBC and their contact details will be found on the phones of most BBC investigative journalists. Hope Not Hate's Chief Executive is one Nick Lowles who claims to be the champion of all that is good and decent but who is a very shady character to say the least and has more than a touch of the Soy Boy about him.

Nick-Lowles-Hope-Not-Hate-640x480.jpg

Edited by Chang
  • Like 1

As we're having a pause from Brexit why not continue the 'free speech' debt? And here we go a young student band/expelled from university for having an opinion! I hope he sues them for a million and wins. 

Update on Mr Robinson:

Tommy Robinson: Police called after ranting anti-Islam activist bangs on door of historian who helped fund lawsuit against him

Mike Stuchbery has sought to expose far-right intimidation of critics

Anti-Muslim activist Tommy Robinson has been accused of intimidation after he turned up at the door of a historian who helped fund a legal case against him.

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, turned up on Monday evening at the Luton home of Mike Stuchbery, a historian and columnist for The Independent

Footage shot by Robinson shows him banging on the front door and windows of Mr Stuchbery’s house, and threatening to make a documentary “exposing” the campaigner. 

“At the same time, messages came flooding in via social media. Despite being banned by Facebook, he was using a mate’s account to stream – and the abuse came flooding in,” Mr Stuchbery tweeted, alongside screen grabs of abusive messages.

After police were called, officers convinced Robinson to leave, Mr Stuchbery said, but he returned again at 5am on Tuesday morning.

It came a day after lawyers representing a Syrian boy who was attacked at school attempted to serve Robinson a legal letter in an effort to sue him for defamation. 

Mr Stuchbery helped crowdfund total donations of more than £10,000 for legal action against Robinson after he created a series of videos and Facebook posts about the incident in October.

Robinson said his doorstepping of Mr Stuchbery was retaliation for what he said was a “campaign of hate” against him and his family by “far-left activists”, who he accused of intimidation against his family. 

He told The Independent a group of men attempted to deliver the letter on Sunday afternoon to an address belonging not to him but his in-laws, who he said had been targeted for months by critics. 

“They didn’t just come to my house, they videoed the name of the road, they gave the number and they revealed the location,” he claimed, adding it was “a campaign of harassment”. 

Robinson’s footage, which has already been viewed thousands of times on YouTube, shows the 36-year-old calling Mr Stuchbery a “wrong-un” and a “weirdo”, and making his Luton address public. 

“By the end of this week, everyone on this entire estate is going to know your name,” Robinson says, before adding, “The whole of Luton is going to know there’s a complete wrong-un living in that house”. 

Robinson is Ukip’s official adviser on grooming gangs. His criminal record includes convictions for violence, drug possession, public order offences, mortgage fraud and entering the US under a false passport.

Bedfordshire Police said: ”We were made aware of the handing over of legal papers on Sunday and attended the address to ensure no breach of the peace occurred.

“This passed off without incident and no police action was taken.”

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-mike-stuchbery-twitter-doorstep-video-luton-a8807916.html