Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Unfortunately for the Marxists the more they act in such a manner the more they will show their arse.

Well this has become blatantly obvious with the whole Brexit debacle i.e. Our government is corrupt to the core. It looks very likely that WORLD WAR FRE3DOM will be starting on March 30th. I have no doubt that the Government and the establishment is general will be targeted. I'm not advocating violence or civil unrest (oxymoron?) but I feel it will come and it will continue for many years. 

As you say Chang their arse is bare and the king is naked so the pretence is over. I have no doubt that the military are on the side of the people so in the long run a military coup can not be counted out although unlikely. It may just be the masonic police force, with their guns, against the people! 

Edited by Patrick Brown

Where are we at with Brexit?  I saw that various amendments were voted on last night but to be honest I couldn't be bothered to find out what they were.

Is Tommy Robinson connected to Brexit in someway?  I saw his documentary where he essentially exposed a BBC journalist called Sweeney for bad practice.  It was quite funny to see the tables turned.  I don't have much empathy with Robinson as he seems like a hot-head to me.  But I think he has the right to express himself - and I don't believe from what I know that he called for violence against muslims.  I think that's a cooked up slur.  

What I suppose it shows is that the lack of good leadership from our politicians makes a necessity of people like him.  Ah well.

• Like 1

I don't really think much has changed although I've lost track of the political aspects. The way I see it, maybe I'm being too militant, is that the 'line-in-the-sand' is the 29th March i.e We leave or we don't. I think more and more people are realising that our government are in the pockets of buSINess and no longer serving the people of the UK. I think this is very dangerous as it's like be awoken abruptly together with the accompanying confusing and possible anger. 

You're right about Robinson as it's pretty obvious things have let-slide because of Arab influence in buSINess and the extreme left mind-jobbing the youth. It's like the establishment want civil unrest perhaps so they can bring in ID implanted micro chips for the population and ultimately further control/enslave the masses? 

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Where are we at with Brexit?  I saw that various amendments were voted on last night but to be honest I couldn't be bothered to find out what they were.

Is Tommy Robinson connected to Brexit in someway?  I saw his documentary where he essentially exposed a BBC journalist called Sweeney for bad practice.  It was quite funny to see the tables turned.  I don't have much empathy with Robinson as he seems like a hot-head to me.  But I think he has the right to express himself - and I don't believe from what I know that he called for violence against muslims.  I think that's a cooked up slur.  

What I suppose it shows is that the lack of good leadership from our politicians makes a necessity of people like him.  Ah well.

Robinson, whilst a Brexiteer, does not thump the Brexit tub overmuch. It is worthy of note however that he has been appointed as an advisor to UKIP. Membership is presently barred owing to his involvement with extreme right wing groups but there are moves to make his membership a special case and this will be raised at the 2019 party conference.

So far as the Establishment are concerned he is certainly proving a thorn in their side and with the latest Panodrama episode he has very much proved to be on the offensive. I have no doubt that his recent bannings on social media are as a result of this and are a further attempt to silence him.

Unfortunately for the Establishment Robinson has now become an idea rather than a single man and were he to be struck down others would stand up to take his standard. Interesting times and much fun still to be had.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

And if you thought the 'Panodrama' thing was worthy of mention you may find this interesting (not saying I buy this but...):

This guy knows how to build a conspiracy theory, he even works in Madeleine McCann at one point and hints that the only muslim woman in the story must be involved somehow (how long does it take to eat a sandwich ????).  It's all pretty much bollocks as far as I can see.  But then I imagine his books sell well.  Not a patch on the one and only David Icke or even Alex Jones (who was on Rogan yesterday). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And if you thought the 'Panodrama' thing was worthy of mention you may find this interesting (not saying I buy this but...):

Jo Cox was a Cultural Marxist activist of the worst kind and whilst a darling of the Left Wing Liberal Elite was very much an enemy of her own people and a champion of unchecked mass immigration with positive discrimination for the immigrants.

This being said her widower Brendan Cox probably takes the biscuit as an enemy of England. He had a hand in setting up the Antifa offshoot Hope not Hate to which he dedicated a portion of the funds raised after Jo's murder. Brendan has rather had the wind taken out of his sails having been identified as a serial groper but is doubtless waiting and watching for an opportunity to step forth again.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chang said:

Unfortunately for the Establishment Robinson has now become an idea rather than a single man and were he to be struck down others would stand up to take his standard. Interesting times and much fun still to be had.

Well that is a fact as apparently hundreds, possibly thousands are, changing their name to 'I'm Tommy Robinson' on FB! Quiet amusing if nothing else. :D

45 minutes ago, Apech said:

This guy knows how to build a conspiracy theory, he even works in Madeleine McCann at one point and hints that the only muslim woman in the story must be involved somehow (how long does it take to eat a sandwich ????).  It's all pretty much bollocks as far as I can see.  But then I imagine his books sell well.  Not a patch on the one and only David Icke or even Alex Jones (who was on Rogan yesterday). 

Icke? Jones!! :lol:

Well his Cox conspiracy is more compelling than his Dando effort which was really, really boring and basically a shaggy dog story, you've been warned! So did the two police men shout out the murderers name? Did that Asian women call someone instead of an ambulance? Yes his conspiracy is probably balls but he does raise a few points. 

The real conspiracy that we all thought of is, was he primed and then triggered by the elites as it was the timing that shocked most people. It could also be seen as a sacrifice to frighten leave MP's of what they could unleash while reinforcing remainers to dig in hard! Don't know as maybe it's a clear cut razor thingy!  :blink:

41 minutes ago, Chang said:

Jo Cox was a Cultural Marxist activist of the worst kind and whilst a darling of the Left Wing Liberal Elite was very much an enemy of her own people and a champion of unchecked mass immigration with positive discrimination for the immigrants.

This being said her widower Brendan Cox probably takes the biscuit as an enemy of England. He had a hand in setting up the Antifa offshoot Hope not Hate to which he dedicated a portion of the funds raised after Jo's murder. Brendan has rather had the wind taken out of his sails having been identified as a serial groper but is doubtless waiting and watching for an opportunity to step forth again.

OK I didn't know he was such a loony and perv! Maybe there is a connection to Sigmund Fraud? Oh that darn rabbit hole keeps showing up!! :unsure:

Bring back Frank Bough all is forgiven! 

Edited by Patrick Brown

LONDON (Reuters) - British farming minister George Eustice said on Thursday he had resigned from government over Prime Minister Theresa May’s decision to offer parliament a possible vote on delaying Brexit.

With just over a month until Britain is due to leave the European Union on March 29, May is still seeking changes to her Brexit deal in order to win the backing of parliament.

Under pressure from pro-EU ministers, earlier this week May promised lawmakers would get a say over whether to seek an extension to the Article 50 exit negotiation period if her Brexit deal and a ‘no deal’ were rejected next month.

“I have decided to resign from the government following the decision this week to allow the postponement of our exit from the EU,” Eustice, who was minister for agriculture, fisheries and food, said in a letter to May.

Eustice, who said he would vote for May’s deal when she brings it back to parliament, warned the terms of any extension would be dictated by the EU in a “final humiliation of our country”.

“We cannot negotiate a successful Brexit unless we are prepared to walk through the door. We must therefore have the courage, if necessary, to reclaim our freedom first and talk afterwards,” he said.

“We must be ready to face down the European Union here and now.”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Let's hope more follow. 

We must remember that should we not break with the E.U. at the end of March, but rather go the way of an extension, this pathetic business will rumble on right to the next General Election.

We will really see some fun then.

• Like 1

Brexit: All 107 Tory MPs who refused to back delay in revolt against Theresa May

More than 100 Tories sent a warning shot to Theresa May last night by refusing to back a delay to Brexit .

MPs were asked to confirm the Prime Minister's plan to open the door to a three-month postponement of leaving the EU.

They weren't actually being asked to approve a delay - only to pave the way for a vote on one happening on March 14.

But despite this, 20 Tories directly rebelled by voting against even having the chance to delay Brexit.

And another 87 did not cast a vote on the House of Commons amendment - the vast majority deliberately refusing to vote.

It comes amid reports of chaos among Tory MPs over which way they were supposed to vote.

The amendment reiterated Theresa May's strategy, but it also prompted confusion, because it was tabled not by the Prime Minister but by backbench MP Yvette Cooper.

Brexiteer David Davis voted in favour of the plan, allegedly by accident.

One minister reportedly told Chief Whip Julian Smith to his face: “You don’t know what you’re doing.”

Despite the rebellion, Brexiteers have shown signs they may compromise and back Theresa May's Brexit deal.

That could give it a slim chance of passing by March 12 - meaning the chance to delay Brexit will never arise.

And as virtually all other MPs are in favour of the plan that could delay Brexit, last night's amendment passed 502-20.

But regardless, the Brexiteer rebellion was intended as a powerful signal to Theresa May that Tory MPs aren't just going to simply fall into line.

Yvette Cooper tabled an amendment confirming a "three-step plan" by Theresa May that could lead to delaying Brexit.

Those steps are:

1. March 12: Vote on Theresa May's Brexit deal. By this date, the government will hold a new "meaningful vote" on the 585-page Brexit deal. If it passes, Brexit happens with a deal, almost certainly on March 29 (or with a tiny extension). If it fails, or there's no vote, move to step 2.
  2. March 13: Vote on No Deal Brexit. By this date, Theresa May will table a Commons motion asking MPs for their "explicit consent" to leaving the EU with no deal. If they give consent, we leave with No Deal on March 29. If they don't give their consent, move to step 3.
  3. March 14: Vote on delaying Brexit. On this date, MPs will hold a vote on whether to delay the date of Brexit by up to three months - to the end of June.

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-107-tory-mps-who-14066120

Yeah I know this was yesterdays news but I thought it might give us some clarity as to what's going on. It also highlights the chaos and confusion within government as even MP's seem to be getting confused. So we have this three point plan which suggests an extension will happen which can only mean a second vote is going to be pushed.

As said above it will all kick off on the 30th March as the government are blatantly taking the piss. They just need to do as the people of this country asked or be prepared for the consequences. 

53 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yeah I know this was yesterdays news but I thought it might give us some clarity as to what's going on. It also highlights the chaos and confusion within government as even MP's seem to be getting confused. So we have this three point plan which suggests an extension will happen which can only mean a second vote is going to be pushed.

As said above it will all kick off on the 30th March as the government are blatantly taking the piss. They just need to do as the people of this country asked or be prepared for the consequences. 

We have to be mindful that the really interesting stuff is only being discussed behind closed doors. The Establishment have yet to feel any real fear as regards the consequences of their actions and so still remain brazen and arrogant. More interesting times ahead and much fun yet to come. Enjoy.

• Like 1

BREXIT DONE? Barnier hints new deal ALMOST COMPLETE- 'Don’t need to spend more time on it'

EU negotiator Michel Barnier today revealed Theresa May is close to delivering a Brexit compromise ahead of a second Parliamentary vote on her draft withdrawal deal.

Mr Barnier, the EU’s chief Brexit negotiator, insisted he does not “feel the need to spend a lot more time on” divorce deal as technical talks draw to another conclusion. Speaking in Vienna, the French eurocrat said EU and UK lawyers are working on legally-binding assurances that reinforce the temporary nature of the Irish backstop. Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay and Attorney-General Geoffrey Cox are expected to travel to Brussels next week to conclude work on the renegotiation ahead of the next ‘Meaningful Vote’, which is expected to be held on March 12.

“I don’t feel the need to spend a lot more time on it, we’re working on explanations around the treaty, guarantees or supplementary assurances, notably on the question of the Irish backstop.”

Mr Cox is hoping to secure wordings that will enable him to reverse previous legal warnings that Britain could be held inside a customs union with the EU indefinitely if the backstop, the mechanism to avoid a hard border on Ireland, is triggered.

Mrs May told MPs on Tuesday they will have to back her revised deal or face more votes on leaving without a deal or delaying Brexit to allow negotiations to continue.

Mr Barnier insisted EU leaders would only back the delay if the Prime Minister was able to demonstrate a clear path for Britain’s orderly withdrawal from the EU.

The negotiator said: "If it is asked, European leaders will say 'What for?' and the duration of this potential extension will be linked to 'What for?’”

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, who Mr Barnier was visiting in Vienna, said he would support a delay to prevent a hard Brexit.

But he also warned Mrs May she would have soften her Brexit demands in order to win the support of her European counterparts for an extension to the EU’s Article 50 exit clause.

He told reporters: “There is still no majority in Great Britain for the deal negotiated by Mrs May and the EU and the hope is, of course, that at the next vote there will be a majority for this deal and a regulated Brexit can take place.

“But I will also add that if more time is needed, if it’s not possible to make this regulated Brexit happen till the end of March, we will support an extension.

“Of course this extension can only take place if Theresa May wants it and puts forward a motion. If this extension should take place it is also necessary to ask the question ‘what is the goal for the time frame, what good does this extension do? Does it ensure that we will be able to finish all the work?’ but if this is the way out to prevent a hard Brexit then we will support this path.”

Yesterday, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel tabled similar demands during a joint press conference in Paris.

Mr Macron said: “We would support an extension only if it was justified by a new choice of the British. We would in no way accept an extension without a clear objective.”

Yet Mrs Merkel insisted: "If Great Britain needs more time, we will not oppose it." The PM has already warned an extension on its own is likely to solve nothing.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1093871/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Michel-Barnier-Theresa-May-deal-delay-vote-latest

Well it seems that May is trying to make some sort of caveat to be the making or braking of her dismal deal. Of course her vote will never get through so this is all pantomime and irrelevant. So what is going on? The only thing going on is MP's are being leaned on, blackmailed and bullied to tow the line or else!

So when we don't leave the EU because MP's are so wise and have voted in the best interests of the British people, honestly, what will happen? Well as I keep saying it's going to get very hot this summer so there's going to be some kind of meltdown!  

Edited by Patrick Brown

Well my theory is that chaos will be allowed to happen for a period of time to convince people that ID implants are needed to track people. We're probably get a few 'false flag' terrorist events thrown in as a convincer, not that I normally buy into the idea of 'false flag' events but! I could be wrong but ID implants are coming one way or another. Leaders have always sort to control and manipulate people so tracking people will happen but the trick is to get people to want to be chipped! 

43 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well it seems that May is trying to make some sort of caveat seem to be the making or braking of her dismal deal. Of course her vote will never get through so this is all pantomime and irrelevant. So what is going on? The only thing going on is MP's are being leaned on, blackmailed and bullied to tow the line or else!

So when we don't leave the EU because MP's are so wise and have voted in the best interests of the British people, honestly, what will happen? Well as I keep saying it's going to get very hot this summer so there's going to be some kind of meltdown!  

I predict that the ERG will blink and Labour abstain (on the condition of people's vote) and Mays deal will be approved on this basis - May will request a Art 50 delay so she can hold a People's vote in which the choice will be her deal or no deal (so technically it will not be a rerun of the 2016 ref.).  The public will narrowly support her deal and bob's your mother's brother.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well my theory is that chaos will be allowed to happen for a period of time to convince people that ID implants are needed to track people. We're probably get a few 'false flag' terrorist events thrown in as a convincer, not that I normally buy into the idea of 'false flag' events but! I could be wrong but ID implants are coming one way or another. Leaders have always sort to control and manipulate people so tracking people will happen but the trick is to get people to want to be chipped! 

Why go through a scheme of making people get ID implants to track them when everyone worth tracking has phones with two plus cameras, mics and software they have no control over? Even if you don't carry a phone someone near you is going to have one. The conspiracy theory of microchip implants is well past it's sell by date.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

I predict that the ERG will blink and Labour abstain (on the condition of people's vote) and Mays deal will be approved on this basis - May will request a Art 50 delay so she can hold a People's vote in which the choice will be her deal or no deal (so technically it will not be a rerun of the 2016 ref.).  The public will narrowly support her deal and bob's your mother's brother.

Well maybe, but if a vote is offered it will be seen by millions as a betrayal and the violence will kick in. Remember we don't have a set of 'unwritten' rules for protesting like the French! When the British peoples fury is released towns and cities will be ablaze!!

Of course the chaos is predicted and, as said above, once the chaos has been subdued ID implants will be used for the arrested and then rolled out for the whole UK population. Of course many of the military could defect to fight for the people and a civil war could erupt but I think the 'powers-that-be' are prepared to risk that. 

5 minutes ago, kondensation said:

Why go through a scheme of making people get ID implants to track them when everyone worth tracking has phones with two plus cameras, mics and software they have no control over? Even if you don't carry a phone someone near you is going to have one. The conspiracy theory of microchip implants is well past it's sell by date.

Yes but as you just highlighted people are aware they can be tracked by their phone. Yes and if implanted they could cut their chip out but in a fascist society anyone without ID is automatically guilty. As said the trick is to get people to want ID implants and fear mongering is always used to get people to comply. So the plan is to release absolute chaos so the masses beg for help from 'Big Brother'. The bonus is they get to round up all the subversives and then process then through the 'Clockwork Orange'!  

Of course they could use retinal scans to ID people but the fact is some form of global ID for each human being is coming soon. 

A-Clockwork-Orange-3.jpg

Well maybe, but if a vote is offered it will be seen by millions as a betrayal and the violence will kick in. Remember we don't have a set of 'unwritten' rules for protesting like the French! When the British peoples fury is released towns and cities will be ablaze!!

Of course the chaos is predicted and, as said above, once the chaos has been subdued ID implants will be used for the arrested and then rolled out for the whole UK population. Of course many of the military could defect to fight for the people and a civil war could erupt but I think the 'powers-that-be' are prepared to risk that. 

I think you may need a lie-down :)

I am sure some people will be angry but I think most people are BOBs (bored of brexit) and will accept whatever is offered as long as it goes away.  After all we are not French are we.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There will be no unleashing of fury by the British people on a delayed or aborted Brexit. In the UK violent demonstration has long been the province of the Left and they will not take to the streets over our failure to quit Europe. This does not mean that the Left will not take to the streets and unleash violence to further their own perverted ends however. To reiterate we are not talking about the British people here but the Cultural Marxist infantry.

There will be no immediate chaos, just the continued unravelling of social cohesion aided and abetted by the constant immigration from Africa and the Middle East. The Military will not defect to fight for "The People" as they are too frightened of losing their pensions and lastly we will not be implanted with tracking or ID gizmo's.

What has occured and will continue is the growing disillusionment with British politics and a resulting rise in Right Wing Populism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I think you may need a lie-down :)

I am sure some people will be angry but I think most people are BOBs (bored of brexit) and will accept whatever is offered as long as it goes away.  After all we are not French are we.  

I don't see it ending well as confidence in our government is beyond repair so where do we go from here? Things will probably carry on in a similar manner but the under-currents within society will be raging! This repressed rage which has been bottled up over decades will surface of that there is absolutely no doubt. 

People that become BOBs, as you term them, probably never knew and never will understand what's really at stake. Oh well, lambs to the slaughter and all that! 

10 minutes ago, Chang said:

What has occured and will continue is the growing disillusionment with British politics and a resulting rise in Right Wing Populism.

Yes and that's a worry but aren't our government taking a risk? Perhaps our government are now impotent and buSINess is really in control? 

Still think some kind of global ID will happen at some point in the future. 

Edited by Patrick Brown