Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

I AM NOT A DAOIST NOT A TAOIST

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I am sorta disagreeing with that .  

I noticed.  I'm being patient with you.  Hehehe.

Evolution causes adaptation  IN species ...

I don't think we are in disagreement.  We are just speaking from different perspectives.

I'm human, so they tell me, yet my humanness is woven entirely from non human elements.  Curious that.  No where inside me is the element human present.  I wonder when it is exactly that in the process of growing this body, I ceased being some mixture of elements and started being human?

And all of my humanness, made entirely non human bits... even the most human dna, (had that analyzed a couple years back to shut my sister up about our being 100% blah blah), that human dna is comprised of non human bits.  The same non human bits strewn about the rest of manifestation that everything that is not human is also made of... 

Yup, curious.  Nowhere inside my human body, is the element human present... and yet... human my body be.  That's sticks out to me recently, though for no reason but that it makes me grin and giggle a bit inside when I ponder it and it seems to pop into my head steadily yet seemingly randomly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Course we also share 50% 60% of our dna with bananas.   Ya know every time I eat one I feel a little cannibalistic.  

https://www.getscience.com/biology-explained/how-genetically-related-are-we-bananas

Read on to see how genetically similar we are to these living things: 

Chimpanzee: 96 percent identical  
By studying the genomes of chimps (which after bonobos are our closest living ancestors), researchers are hoping to understand what makes us uniquely human. While we don’t have that answer yet, recent studies show that certain genes, and parts of DNA that regulate the expression of genes, account for the greater complexity and size of the human brain.  

Chicken: 60 percent identical 
Mapping the genome of the Red Jungle Fowl, a modern descendant of dinosaurs, researchers have gained more insight into the genetic differences between birds and mammals. Some surprising potential similarities were discovered, as well: the genes coding for proteins found in chicken eggshells and bones may have some related counterparts involved in bone calcification in mammals. And the gene for several immune response proteins, such as interleukin 26, previously thought to be specific to mammals, was also found in chickens.

Banana: more than 60 percent identical  
Many of the “housekeeping” genes that are necessary for basic cellular function, such as for replicating DNA, controlling the cell cycle, and helping cells divide are shared between many plants (including bananas) and animals.  

Fruit fly: 60 percent identical 
There’s a reason why fruit flies are among the most studied insects. These tiny winged creatures share common genes for many biological processes involved with growth and development. In fact, nearly 75 percent of genes that cause disease in humans are also found in fruit flies, making them good models for the study of human disease. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, Marblehead said:

I noticed.  I'm being patient with you.  Hehehe.

Thats the Denisovan in you .... they were a very patient species.         And look what happened to  them  :) 

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Thats the Denisovan in you .... they were a very patient species.         And look what happened to  them  :) 

Oh, they still exist.  They interbred with Peking Man.  It's the linage of almost all Asian men who are over 6 feet tall.

There is a tribe of them in Northeast India and there is also a tribe of them in the mountains of Vietnam.

I see. 

Peron Rants stuff is it ?     Eg.  " In my next post on the Denisovans I’ll take a look at how modern humans may have polluted their gene pool by interbreeding with this elusive species resulting in infertility  Should you worry?  Also in posts over the next few weeks I’ll also look at a highly controversial theory that suggests either Denisovans themselves or their descendants might STILL be living in the American Pacific Northwest among other places! "    https://rperon1017blog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/the-odd-case-of-the-denisovans/

.....  and   Florida       :D 

-     I don't suppose you happen to know the names of those tribes ?

Edited by Nungali

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

.  They interbred with Peking Man.

Oh yeah, I forgot to 'ask' about the other part of that post  ^ 

Peking Man dating suggests they are in the range of 680,000–780,000 years old.  (  They are Homo Erectus   Pekinensis )

Denisovan dating  suggests they  lived about 41,000 years ago.  ( They are Homo sapiens Denisova )

So, with this interbreeding , did they have a time machine ?

So, with this interbreeding , did they have a time machine ?

No, they just lived for a very long time.

Many of them were immortals.

Edited by Marblehead

I think you are considering  a different  type of  'Homo   erectus '    ?  

Spoiler

35947e344f9bb0312914ca6144f3a447--corona

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I didnt think  a  homo erectus would  result in any 'propagation'  ?    <_<

It depends.  I won't get specific.

But anyhow, I think we have shown that there have been many species of Homo while some have died off and others have interbred with other species and continue on to this day.

I think it is obvious that I do not accept the "Out of Africa" theory of evolution.

I do hold to the theory of "Parallel evolution" of homo species.

On 20-10-2018 at 11:54 PM, Marblehead said:

It depends.  I won't get specific.

But anyhow, I think we have shown that there have been many species of Homo while some have died off and others have interbred with other species and continue on to this day.

I think it is obvious that I do not accept the "Out of Africa" theory of evolution.

I do hold to the theory of "Parallel evolution" of homo species.

Are you saying you are genetically related to the giants of maldek? 

There is a place where my lineage goes that my grandfather always took me and talk about the carvings in the mountains pointing at them and saying how giants carved them with their giant fingers. The smallest of them were often offered women to mate with in ancient times. And so that is how humans can possibly be related to them. As these smaller giants were also often mistrusted by their very own kind. Mostly, the giants didnt come from this planet so the story goes, they came here with great sorrow of losing their home planet, and lived a life mostly paying their karmic debt in suffering, as the greatest warriors of the land were often decided to be those who had conquered the slaying of even one giant. So it's a sad story perhaps. Because these species have a completely different evolutionary path. So we cannot make sense of it except thinking that it is some sad thing that happened. 

Edited by Everything

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

Are you saying you are genetically related to the giants of maldek? 

No.  There is still not enough proof to establish that there actually was a species of giants.  At least, not enough proof for me.  There are bits and pieces but nothing putting the bits and pieces together in order to establish a species.  Extra tall humans?  Sure, there's proof of that but that's individual, not species.

I have actually dreamed about them. I lived in a land where people were working inner earth. I saw two people sitting inside this carved out cave, they were crushing stone with stone on a stone and offered me a stone and told me without saying a word, be content. They offered me the stone to work with them. I went outside after allot of stuff happened, I flew away, trying to reach some other place, I never felt more conscious as I was flying, and can never forget to see the deers and giants who were bathing in the rivers twenty four seven. Their soul purpose was to bath twenty four seven to cool their giant nature. I could not help but feel sorry for them and what I saw them doing was almost identical to what muslims do in their daily prayers. Washing and bowing down with those who bow down in rows at the rivers. Giants with black beards constantly bending and washing their face and arms exactly like the islamic ritual of praying. Focused solely on this activity. Literally day and night. 

This is how muslims live aswell. 

Edited by Everything

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

No.  There is still not enough proof to establish that there actually was a species of giants.  At least, not enough proof for me.  There are bits and pieces but nothing putting the bits and pieces together in order to establish a species.  Extra tall humans?  Sure, there's proof of that but that's individual, not species.

I know its also just a story to me.

And a dream. 

But I do see giants in nature. Elephants and Whales. Oh and gorillas are my favorite :lol:

Edited by Everything

13 hours ago, Everything said:

I know its also just a story to me.

And a dream. 

But I do see giants in nature. Elephants and Whales. Oh and gorillas are my favorite :lol:

Yeah, it seems that even the Yeti (Bigfoot) is going to be a variation of the Brown (Grizzly) bear.

Gorillas are a neat species.  Sad man has killed of so many of them.

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, it seems that even the Yeti (Bigfoot) is going to be a variation of the Brown (Grizzly) bear.

Gorillas are a neat species.  Sad man has killed of so many of them.

We can come to understand how nature has always been taking care of us.
This planet supports us. The wind nourishes us. Everything allows us to be.
We are all on the same boat. Human and animals.
Humans always worry, what if something bad happens?
Well... Not if we can make more guns. And then you realize, you just created bad circumstances for yourself.
And then you realize, that this creation also didn't prevent what was going to happen anyway.
It just made us less tolerant for what was suppose to be natural.
But life always continues. This planet is so much older than we think. And have seen so much more than we have to know.
If we can just learn to trust nature, then we can learn the wisdom of nature is always available to us, for we are of that nature ourselves, we come from the same Source.
That is why the planet knows there's never anything that is going wrong or can ever go wrong.
We humans only think in disconnected ways when we're too distracted by the physical life around us.
And then we forget the Source that has brought us here and that is always allowing us to be in harmony with everything around us, if we allow it to allow ourselves, no matter what the circumstances may be. For we are in essence unconditional beings, more than we are physical. We can always feel everything around us. And so you never need go looking outside of yourself for the support you seek. And that humans then go looking for this connection with who they truely already are inside, outside of themselves. That is what causes the appearance of seperation. But they're never truely seperated. They just forgot they weren't. And then shortly act in disharmonious ways, that never lasts very long and can't hold up the greater truth that always arises out of that experience. For life always flows forth. And life always happens. For they can never be seperated from the nature that they always will be, because it is an eternal nature, and an eternal stream of well-being that eternally flows forth.
You can go the opposite way of life, but you're never arriving anywhere other than in life.
Then if you allow yourself to be natural life that is who you really are, then all of life walks with you, just as you walk with all of it. And everything works out wonderfully. As it has been designed to do so. Naturally, effortlessly. Easily.

• Like 2

" ...However his chief military interest was in creating his own personal regiment of extremely tall men, known to history as the “Potsdam Giants”.

This strange obsession was not just a personal indulgence but also a perverse early experiment in eugenics. "

https://www.historyanswers.co.uk/history-of-war/may-wedderburn-cannan-the-forgotten-female-poet-of-world-war-i/

unknowngiant-229.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

" perverse early experiment in eugenics. "

Those flies that take your blood, and go to the rivers and place tubes underneath the surface layer of the water. Not necessarily perverse, but early experiments in eugenics? Can you say old aswell? Always new. Always now. Always here.

Sign in to follow this