Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

I AM NOT A DAOIST NOT A TAOIST

really. names for things are just names. who gives a bloody rats ass what others might think or say? accept yourself, and accept that your ideas are subject to change. or editing. keep an open, "i don't know mind." and for god's sake, keep humor in the face of fear.

• Like 1

When i studied many years ago
The     shaolin    style there were
5 animals styles crane leopard
Tigris snake dragon .
And there were only 4 animal
Forms there wasn't dragon form.
The dragon is the mix of the
Crane leopard Tigris and snake forms .

Dragon would then be undefined.  That would be good in combat.  Never know what the dragon is going to do next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Never know what the dragon is going to do next.

so true. in real combat. the expected can become the unexpected,........ and the unexpected can just be...........  

• Like 1

On 15/10/2018 at 9:37 AM, Marblehead said:

Okay.  Man evolved differently than did the other apes.

Why and how ?

The latest on that  is that we became  better than nearly all  other animals at  'running things down'  , not just an initial burst of speed, but a long term sustained run, that eventually, lasted longer than the hunted.   Less hair, sweating, the 'strange shape' of our bodies, etc.

And , somehow. it was also a great design for living in cold climates.  We just 'adapted'  (not evolved)  and used 'technology' , even to the point that we survived the ice ages very well and discovered an ice environment  actually gave advantages, even following the ice when it retreated during the end of the ice age, and even crossing over to North America, through ice and ocean !   Thats a feat !

( 'Down here'  'we' did it too, Tasmanian Aboriginals lived amongst highland glaciers  during the ice age  (but as the ice retreated they were too far, by ocean from Antarctica  to follow its retreat, and as the ocean rose the land bridge to the north got flooded, so they got  isolated there. )

https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2018/mar/14/why-humans-are-optimised-for-endurance-running-not-speed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

4 hours ago, NOONE said:

ashkenazi jews are a DNA race mix

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews 

And the consequences is

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-Nobel-prize-winners-are-Jewish ( all  are ashkenazi Jews)

SO DNA MIX OF RACES IS

THE WAY To Superhumans

Did i made my point?

We already have the ability to live in ever expanding harmony with all races of our planet, including all races of nature and plants and insects. And that involves zero manipulation whatsoever. Even living in harmony with you, involves zero effort and manipulation whatsoever. To just appreciate you for who you really are, you can't interact with the truth and not be reminded of it at the same time.

5 hours ago, NOONE said:

How a devil is made?
Like a dragon that is composed
From different parts.
It is like the different between
Single malt scotch
And blended scotch.
And the most expensive blended
Scotch is black art (sounds diabolic ain't it  )

bruichladdich-black-art-4.1-3.jpg

NBA black players DNA is a mix
Of different races found only
In th USA .
THAT THE REASON NBA PLAYERS
ARE SUPERIOR compered with Eu
Basket ball players .
Have i made my point ?

Nah .

I think you need another drink 

lg_314.jpg

18302380_1792557501059635_1002515098_n.j

Spoiler

r1500076_22142437.jpg

Drink up!

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Dragon would then be undefined.  That would be good in combat.  Never know what the dragon is going to do next.

Who knows, maybe they will sneak up on you and kiss you and quickly run away again.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

imageproxy.jpg.68c9eb7c47045da9fb6c521f25884ab2.jpg

Some intelligent people were enjoying their endless journey of discoveries in and as life. Came some brutes looking to have some random fun. The sorcerer of town gave them alcohol, to fullfill their definition of fun. And everyone lived happily ever after.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, yes, now you have made your point.  However, your conclusion could be challenged.

I have never won a Noble Prize but then I'm not racially mixed either.

Of course you are .  Unless you are a pure Bushman or other African.  You are mostly of the race Homo Sapiens, but also have some Neanderthal and  Denisovan and  ...... ?  ,     actually 'Homo Sapiens ex-Africanus' is probably a hybrid ... we came about originally as a 'mix'  .     ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Of course you are .  Unless you are a pure Bushman or other African.  You are mostly of the race Homo Sapiens, but also have some Neanderthal and  Denisovan and  ...... ?  ,     actually 'Homo Sapiens ex-Africanus' is probably a hybrid ... we came about originally as a 'mix'  .     ;) 

Yeah we're all racially mixed.

People who like to talk about purity are looking for the universal core of each being in existance, that is an unconditional state of being that can only be felt before it is then capable of being understood and spoken.

5 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Neanderthal is a species, not a race.

Hmmmm ....  I  suppose  I did that too , up there.  

I take back what I said .

.... Marbles is not of mixed race, he is of 'mixed species'     :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

We just 'adapted'  (not evolved) 

Not disagreeing with what you said.

However, I will point out that adapting, long term, is what evolution is.  Survival of the fittest and all that stuff.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

I already spoke to this.  I am Neanderthal.

But as an added complication, I still hold to the concept of parallel evolution of the three races of homos:  African, Piking, and Caucasian.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

.... Marbles is not of mixed race, he is of 'mixed species'     :) 

Actually, I would accept that as a possibility.  A mix of Neanderthal and Caucasian.

2 hours ago, NOONE said:

SOPHIA  WHAT A CHICK

The Italian government messed over that lady.  She held dual citizenship:  American and Italian.  After paying American income taxes she was required to pay Italian income taxes as well or lose her Italian citizenship.

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Not disagreeing with what you said.

However, I will point out that adapting, long term, is what evolution is.  Survival of the fittest and all that stuff.

I am sorta disagreeing with that .   Evolution causes adaptation  IN species , it doesnt cause change in species , or   A CHANGE  of species.   That is . long term adaptation will not cause a species change.

What happens is, species mutate  ( the genes and DNA code seems to have an inbuilt ' freaky occurrence'  after so many permutations. Also outside influence like radiation and especially 'sickness'  (viral mostly)  can cause mutation in genetic code.

THEN the 'survival of the fittest comes into play ;  a 'bad' mutation, they die out, a good one they are successful , a good one that just happens to match survival in a radically changed environment that knocks the other types out  is VERY  successful .

Sign in to follow this