Sign in to follow this  
Apech

God and stuff

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

he usually does say that but when I said your name ... it was armageddon! :)

I can understand that.

• Haha 1

As within, so without... As above, so below.

I sense my notions of god/gods stems from the bicameral nature of mind.  from those notions that arise from beyond my rational thinking self which seem... otherworldly, profoundly prophetic and indelibly out of reach/control... yet never beyond influence... always intimately responding to intentions and raw reactivity...

That relationship between awareness and the rational mind, I suspect is where my notion of a god arises and for me, if there is any god, surely she is intimately woven into the very fabric of what I refer to as myself... so much so that to touch her rationally with my thinking awake self, is as rare as a fish considering the nature of water in which it saturates. 

That dancing spiral between my waking mind and the vast untouchable, unknowable raw ocean of unified awareness.

• Like 2

for me, waking mind, or rational conditioned mind is not separate from what we in the west call, "sub-conscious mind" (or as don juan would call the "second attention")  it is all one thing, as for me, God is one thing.  I like the metaphor that goes something like this, "if God was the beginning of all things. then where did he/she get the supplies for the universe?"  I doubt there was a "God's Home Depot" somewhere that the universe was built from.  The universe is a part of God,  everything I see is God.  This does not mean that I am a nihilistic "no-thing"  as many of the neo-non-duality folks believe in.  I am both not separate from anything else in the universe, and also absolutely unique"  which the rational mind has problems with because we are conditioned from birth to think in terms of yes or no. true, not true.  real- unreal.  the paradox of life is amazing.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Apech said:

I am sensing a lot of deophobia on this thread.  is the word god really so triggering?

Words like 'Tao' are comforting because they imply an unconscious force (thank you, George) just doing what it does without intention or malice. The word 'God' implies consciousness, intention, and more importantly morality. God implies judgement. The standard is borne, the bar is raised. Gone are all notions of the unconscious force. Tao + God = Karma. Perhaps that's why Buddhism is the middle way.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Words like 'Tao' are comforting because they imply an unconscious force (thank you, George) just doing what it does without intention or malice. The word 'God' implies consciousness, intention, and more importantly morality. God implies judgement. The standard is borne, the bar is raised. Gone are all notions of the unconscious force. Tao + God = Karma. Perhaps that's why Buddhism is the middle way.

Yeah, people will never feel good in the idea that god is judging them. Because God made their heart perfect, in such a way, that that pain of thinking that God is judging you will never feel good, and you will always want to move away from that pain, but some people think they move away from it, by moving deeper into the pain, and then they die before they allow themselves to feel good. And eventually, people will come to the realization that God never judges anyone. Humans do, and when anyone judges in any way, anything, they feel some kind of discord with their full nature, in the form of discomfort all the way to agonizing pains that seem to have no bottom in the depth of how bad it can get. And it's completely unnecessary in my opinion. The only thing you accomplish, is you just realize, you're suppose to feel good. And just you become aware of how important it is to feel better. And how much you want to feel better. It's natural to want to feel better if you have pain. You're not suppose to go against your own nature. That is not how to create harmony. And that is not how to hear God either. Sometimes, someone looks at Jesus, and they say "YOU FKING A HOLE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU! fk u! And fk ur god! I WANT WHAT YOU HAVE! YOU're a LIAR! Fking put you on a fking cross! you fking a HOLE! You just reminded me of what I've always wanted, and I never had, and so now I wanna KILL YOUUUU!! Aaaaaahhh!!"

But then you sort of try to poke your spear into him, and it just doesn't go in, or you keep missing. And then you wanna tear your hair out. And suddenly the entire universe seems to go against you. The point of and moral of the story is, "just don't do that. You could have accomplished a whole lot more if you allowed those thoughts, without the need to express them in a physical way, and then you could tell them to Jesus, and then he would speak to you, and teach you, but it's hard, if you've been working so hard all of your life, only to realize that all of your work has only served to limit yourself. So even Jesus would teach you Wei Wu Wei in that situation. Do nothing, and you accomplish everything. Everything that is of importance to you. Everything that matters to you.

But again, Jesus did not die, because of other people, he just had a bad moment, no one is complete. We're all evolving into more. The point of eternity is not to be complete. Sure we're perfect, but we're always becoming more and better. So you think, hmmm jesus died by a cross, so he must be inperfect, no, the reason he died by the cross, is for a purpose that is greater than his own life. So you could think a very small relevation, can change the entire universe. And that is true. And so you could think, our planet, went through all that trouble. Just to find one small realization, that would spark the beginning of a new eternity.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Apech said:

I told God what you said and this was his answer:

66031276ab9df774e5d1c707df695713.jpg

here is my answer back  to   God 

NKZQtzM.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marblehead said:

That's what I'm talking about.  The other God would say, "I love you anyway."

Thats the spirit ! 

" I love you , I love you ....   " 

our_lady_nuit_by_thebryde.png

No one seems to  be realising a female form of deity ?  

Oh, by the way , Marbles ... the vision of you at church is now  a little clearer ... something has happened to interrupt the service .... and all of a sudden you are smiling !  

image132.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Apech said:

he usually does say that but when I said your name ... it was armageddon! :)

:huh:

Armageddon  a what    ?  

Spoiler

Armageddon up on this altar and doin a little dance   :)

image132.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Omg 😮😂

where do you find these things 

'Seasy  ..... happened long ago  ....  I looked down   .... and there it was ! 

:)

Hmmmm . I just picked up some sexism from meself  - maybe you are not male ?

In that case   i shall explain to the women how you find them  ....  with a little  story  

Spoiler

R  rated , of course  :)

Spoiler

Little Billy is at school and he says to Mary, his classmate ;

" My Dad works as the foreman in a biiiiiig  factory ! " 

Mary responds,   "  Mhe ... My  Father   owns a biiiig factory !

Billy ,  "Oh yeah ?  Well my Dad just bought a brand new car ! "

Mary,:  " Ha!   The factory my dad owns  makes the cars ! "

Billy;  " Well  ......   I got a puppy for my birthday ! "

Mary ; " I got a pony . "

'Well ... well .... "  says Billy getting frustrated ,   " I'm  saving up to buy a skateboard ! "

Mary; " I just got the newest  BMX ."

Billy ;  "  Right then !   "   He pulls down his pants and points ,   " I got one of these, and no matter what you say  you aren't never gonna have one of these, 'cause you are a girl  "

So Mary pulls down her pants and points " Yeah ? well my big sister says, if we got one of these , we girls  can get one of those when ever we want . "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2018 at 2:03 PM, silent thunder said:

As within, so without... As above, so below.

I sense my notions of god/gods stems from the bicameral nature of mind.  from those notions that arise from beyond my rational thinking self which seem... otherworldly, profoundly prophetic and indelibly out of reach/control... yet never beyond influence... always intimately responding to intentions and raw reactivity...

That relationship between awareness and the rational mind, I suspect is where my notion of a god arises and for me, if there is any god, surely she is intimately woven into the very fabric of what I refer to as myself... so much so that to touch her rationally with my thinking awake self, is as rare as a fish considering the nature of water in which it saturates. 

That dancing spiral between my waking mind and the vast untouchable, unknowable raw ocean of unified awareness.

The complete opposite is true of the part I highlighted for you. You are much more connected than most people usually are, so then it is very valuable for you to understand this small and important piece.

You can NEVER be disconnected from your eternal connection with that which is who you truely are and all of that which is what you truely are. And yes, at first if you're so used and taught so early on from a young age to resist and burry down your eternal connection with all that you are, and to pinch your own very life force and to become less than all that you are, then ofcourse you're not gonna find a thought and fully conscious aware perspective right here and now that is in full alignment with all that which you call God and in full harmony with the infinite and eternal Source of All Creation. For you have been taught to practice the complete opposite all of your life.

However, you have your emotions your ability and sense of feeling vibration. And you can sense and feel how wether or not your perspective in this very moment is in harmony or discord with all of that which is that you truely are. And the fact that humans are so often finding themselves in disharmony is the most strangest and rarest thing in all of the universe. For there is absolutely no necessity for any of that. And yet, there comes out of it a great clarity, by virtue of knowing so clearly what it is you don't want, that thus you are then in that moment never more clear about what it truely is that you do want.

And if you begin to place your attention there more often, on what it truely is you do want, your mind and thought will begin to puls vibration of likeness to it, which is in harmony with all that you are, and you can feel then you are on your true highest path of purpose by virtue of the way you feel. And this perspective will naturally place you right back into the natural ever expansive sequence of the ever expanding nature of the infinite value of all that you are in every single moment again and again, in full harmony with that which you call God or Source of Creation. And again, we can go against this God force of infinite well-being that is the entire universe, and feel temporarily bad in that, maybe attract some disease here and there, and maybe even feel bad untill we die, but that's the end of that story. So then we turn around and say, hey wait a minute. Relax, my perspective here feels bad, that's it. I just got a screwy perspective that does not allow the full truth of the full nature of all that I truely am in the moment. So then what I want to do is reach for a perspective that feels even better and even better yet! Untill you find yourself in full harmony again with all of that which is that you truely are. And you then feel amazing and great and wonderful, as Source's perspective flows through you in this very moment as you see the world through the eyes of Source and then allow the perspective of your Soul and infinitely valuable worthy nature of who it is you truely are, as a joyful being, always looking for the next best thing and the next and the next. Ever expanding in ever satisfying ways, always in full harmony with your highest purpose in life as an infinitely valuable and unique blessed being with unique blessed perspective and life experiences that brings with it unique and infinitely valuable personal preferences and desires and thus then again new perspective and new experience, ever expanding in ever more fulfilling and satisfying ways.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this