Jonah

Jing Stagnation & the Prostate

Hello all,

I've read from time to time on this forum about jing stagnation in regards to taoist sexual practices and was hoping I could get some basic information on the following questions:

1) What exactly are the symptoms of jing stagnation?

2) What methods have any of you found to help reduce it?

The reason I ask is that over the many years trying different sexual practices (Chia, Winn, Lin, MMO) I have found over the past 2-3 years that more often than not my prostate/perineum/anus is constantly tingling as if there is trapped energy there.

Although it is not painful in any way, the tingling is like a scratch that can't be itched. It is annoying. Ejaculation sometimes helps, sometimes not. I've tried using the aneros and the crystal wand with some success, but have not consistently used them, concerned that they may in fact be making the problem worse, or that I would have to rely on such physical interventions indefinitely.

Any thoughts on this issue? I would really appreciate any input or experience folks may have had with this.

Thanks!

Jonah

Edited by Jonah

Suggestions:

Read the whole of Trunk's site very carefully. www.alchemicaltaoism.com

Don't work with sexual energy again until you're happy with how things are.

Do lots of purely physical stuff to open the area (see first suggestion!)

Maybe some of Dirk Oellibrandt's Meridian chi kung?

Is it the presence or the nature of the tingling that suggests stagnation to you?

Check out: http://www.three-treasures.com/newsletters/autumn05.html

From the newsletter: "Although it may seem strange to talk of "stasis" of Jing, it does occur in men and it is basically men's equivalent of Stasis of Blood in the Uterus in women.

The clinical manifestations of stasis of Jing are: stabbing pain lumbar region, pain in perineum, hypogastric pain, pain in testis and/or penis, impotence, premature ejaculation, priapism, prostatic hypertrophy, premature greying of hair, itching or pain pubic region, abnormal sperm, Peyronie's disease, Purple tongue, Choppy or Firm pulse."

He also gives herbal treatments and a recommendation of acupoints. Stasis of Jing is partway down the page.

Thanks Ian and Taoist81,

Appreciate your feedback! I have read much of alchemicaltaoism and it is an awesome site. I have learned an amazing amount from it.

The tingling is not painful in any way but it is fairly consistent and persistent. Physiologically it is annoying, but I believe the bigger issue is psychological. The Deer Exercise (PC muscle exercises), Healing Love, Dr. Lin's method, the aneros, the crystal wand, and Jack Johnston's Male Multiple Orgasm method have all dramatically increased sexual pleasure beyond standard ejaculation. My orgasms are much more whole body in nature. For that I am glad.

However, a good chunk of the new pleasure comes from the entire perineum, prostate and anus area and I hate to say it but this brings up a lot of internal homophobia. It does feel good but I also feel a bit strange about using the aneros and the crystal wand. I feel like these tools are subtly rewiring my sexuality so that I may now need prostate stimulation to clear up any sexual stagnation. Now possibly needing to have something shoved up my butt to feel sexually satisfied really weirds me out, and is not a position I want to be in.

So that's it in a nutshell, no pun intended. I am looking for ways to move the sexual energy out of my prostate and anus so that I can enjoy the above practices at my leisure, not because I feel that they are the only tools that will get the job done.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Jonah

Jonah,

I have similar feelings in the prostate area and I get great results in moving this energy and its ecstatic component by using yoga's siddhasana and spinal breathing from Yogani at ayp. Siddhasana is the seated posture where you sit on your heel resting under the perineum while sitting on a soft bed or pad. Yogani calls this posture his premier tantric technique.

Bill

Thanks Trunk and tumoessence.

Great advice. What I now plan on doing is getting that Soloflex vibration platform AND the doing the siddhasana and spinal breathing from Yogani on it! That should do the trick.

Appreciate the excellent feedback.

Jonah

$295 introductory price direct from soloflex right now :)

The standard price was $295 when I bought mine in November, then they bumped it up to $395 for a "Christmas special". Now they're wigglin' back down. :rolleyes:

Trunk, where do you see their introductory $295 price again? Would love to get it at that price.

I don't know. Ask joeblast. :)

(Call them?)

Just heard back from Joeblast. He just bought one for $295. I'll definitely give them a call and see what the deal is.

Funny thing is, it seems like its gone back and forth on their site, I've looked at it a few times. Other sites have it for 395 or 495, and yesterday it said 295, so I was like what the hell and bought one. Then I get a pm from Jonah, I check back at the soloflex site, and its 395?! I dunno, give those suckas a call :D