Qiway

Free Hua Tuo’s Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong  ​(Zi Fa WuQinXi Dong Gong)

Edit: Disclaimer added here just incase people don’t follow the website link.

Disclaimer: The Hu Yaozhen Qi Clinic offers services (live & online) that belong in the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) sector. They do not serve as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.

Hello everyone,

As this forum helped me meet different teachers over the years, I'm posting my lineages complete theory and practice of Hua Tuo’s Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong (Zi Fa WuQinXi Dong Gong) to contribute back to the dao bums community.  

You can access and print friendly version here: https://www.qigonguk.com/hua-tuo-spontaneous-five-animals

Hua Tuo’s Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong (Zi Fa WuQinXi Dong Gong)

Hua Tuo was a renowned second century Chinese physician and is famous for successfully performing surgical operations on the brain, when bloodletting was the main and often only medical treatment in Europe.

Hua Tuo made the breakthrough in discovering how to awaken the body’s natural self-healing intelligence through the practice of Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong.

For the last 1800 years it has been one of the best kept secrets of the ancient world, until now. For the first time in history this priceless gift from Hua Tuo will now be shared openly.

There are two schools of thought regarding Five Animals Play Qigong

The first being the mainstream "doing forms" methodology where practitioners attempt to imitate certain animals in a group practice and the second being the closely guarded secret of “follow the Qi”. This is where the Qi moves the practitioner spontaneously and awakens the authentic Spontaneous Five Animal Play.

This art was so secret that many claimed it was a myth until recent archaeological finds in the 20th century suggest that Hua Tuo did not imitate the movements of the five animals, but the spontaneous energy flow triggered the five animal movements without the involvement of the conscious mind and the practitioners had no knowledge of the five animals.

“First fix the Heart-Mind. When the Heart-Mind is fixed, the Spirit (Shen) condenses. When the Shen condenses, the Heart-Mind becomes still. When the Heart-Mind is still, you are calm. When you are calm, you do not intervene (Wu Wei). When you don’t intervene, the Qi circulates. When the Qi circulates, you move.” - Master Hu YaoZhen explaining the essence of Five Animal Play and Nei Gong

There are 3 stages of progression in the Spontaneous Five Animal Play Qigong

In the first stage when the practitioner begins to practice Spontaneous Five Animal Play Qigong, they learn the skill to tap into, surrender and become a vessel for the sea of energy emanating in the universe. The Teacher will transmit the awakening (觉醒) by opening the energy gates of the body and connect and align them to the five element frequency. It is like a flame being passed down that has been nurtured for generations, this will trigger the precious art. The practitioner will find that the energy starts to move their body, swaying gently at first, then leading to more vigorous flowing movements as the body’s natural self-healing intelligence awakens and the energetic pathways are cleared and upgraded.

Once the energy has corrected certain imbalances it will start to flow to the lungs, kidneys, liver, heart and spleen. As the energy flows to the lungs the movements manifest as the tiger, as the energy flows to the kidneys the movements manifest as the bear, as the energy flows to the liver the movements manifest as the deer, as the energy flows to the heart the movements manifest as the bird, as the energy flows to the spleen the movements manifest as the monkey.

Which animal manifests first depends on which of the five organs receives the energy first. Eventually they will appear in order and cycles many times throughout the duration of the session.

Once the energy has worked on the five organs, the second stage follows with the complete opening of the microcosmic and macrocosmic circle of the Chinese energetic anatomy.

First the eight extraordinary meridians fully open, the Ren Mai and Du Mai open first followed by the opening of the rest of the six extraordinary meridians allowing the practitioner to attain the true microcosmic orbit.

The secret is that all eight extraordinary meridians fully open, not just the common practice of opening just two of the extraordinary meridians, those being Du Mai and Ren Mai.  

Then the energy will open all twelve primary meridians, the macrocosmic circle.

Once all 20 meridians of the body are open, the energy will lead the practitioner to the final stage, Taoist Golden pill or Neidan 內丹.

At this stage the practitioners natural gifts will awaken such as being able to heal others with their own Qi, seeing Qi in others, the skill of distance healing and to be able to transmit the art to other seekers and fulfil Hua Tuo’s legacy.

A short documentary on Spontaneous Five Animal Play Qigong done by Dr Leung who also studied under the same Master as me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJAX5mLk9k

Have the art Energetically Transmitted vs Modern Self-Taught approach

Some people for one reason or another are not in the position to have this precious gift transmitted. To keep Hua Tuo’s legacy alive, that it is every person’s birth right to be healthy and happy, the complete practice of the first stage will be revealed.

If the practitioner is self-taught by the instructions below then they must practice the art exactly to the best of their ability and conscientiously once or twice a day for at least 3 months to reap the benefits. For a self-taught beginner it can take up to five years of daily practice for the Spontaneous Five Animal Play cycle to occur.

When a practitioner has the art transmitted, progress is much faster. The Spontaneous Five Animal Play cycle begins almost immediately and usually occurs fully by six months of daily practice.

Sessions begins with the client being seated with eyes closed for the first 5 to 15 minutes as the Teacher prepares the clients energetic body to smoothly handle the new energetic charge. This is followed by 45 minutes of Spontaneous Five Animal Play practice whilst the Teacher carries on the Qi projection throughout the practice.

Tips for practice:

• Follow the instruction exactly as taught, don’t try to be cleverer than the Teacher by making changes, that is how these ancient arts are watered down.
  • Allow the energy to move you, let go of any feelings of embarrassment.
  • The energy will flow to the problem areas first. For example, if the practitioner is suffering from back pain, they will move spontaneously in a certain way to manipulate the energetic points even though they have no knowledge of the Chinese energetic anatomy. 
  • If the movements are too vigorous to the point of discomfort tell yourself to gently slow down and the energy will follow the command.
  • If you’re on the floor too long whilst the body is earthing (releasing deep trauma) then gently tell yourself to stand and the energy will lift you back up.
  • Do not chase certain movements or what you have seen others do, go with the flow and you will receive your tailor made movements.
  • Don’t stop the practice suddenly and never miss the closing sequence. 
  • Practice in comfortable clothing and space, where you will not be disturbed.
  • If anyone asks what you’re doing, tell them you’re doing “stress reduction therapy”.
  • Breathing is natural except when instructions give specific methods at the start.
  • Relax through the cleansing phase, you may experience old emotions surface up to be cleared or symptoms of detoxing.
  • Traditionally the practice sessions were 45 minutes long, done 3 times a day daily. However I teach the practice in 15, 30 or 45 minutes long allowing more flexibility for the practice to be part of your daily life. If you practice daily eventually the energy will stop the practice at the right time.
  • For steady progress have a check-up with your Teacher once a week during the first 6 to 12 months or as often as you prefer. Don’t worry if that’s not possible, you will progress through the stages, it’s only a matter of time.

Qigong UK's Hua Tuo’s Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong:

Female Version

Stand relaxed with your feet shoulder width apart.

Breathe in fresh air through the nose and breathe out dirty air out of your mouth 3 times.

Now look ahead as though you’re looking at a beautiful view in the distance, then bring your awareness to the inside of your forehead as you close your eyes. Imagine your body is hollow like bamboo and carry this awareness through your forehead, down thorough your torso all the way to your bellybutton. Open your eyes slowly and look into the horizon and repeat this shifting of outer to inner awareness 2 more times. On the final round, with your eyes closed keep your awareness on your bellybutton.

Now take your middle finger of your right hand and gently press your bellybutton 49 times.

Now tell yourself "I'm very relaxed, very comfortable, very calm and happy"

Imagine whole body floating in the clouds. Imagine energy (bright light) running up your back, over your head and down the front of your body. Repeat 3 times and on the third time bring your awareness to your bellybutton.

Tell yourself "when I meditate for a certain time my body may want to move, I will let myself go".

Now imagine the energy (bright light) travel down from the sky like a cascading waterfall and entering your head, neck, shoulder, arms, all the way down to your fingertips, down your chest, your back, your belly, your hips, your thighs, your legs and all the way to the ball of your foot. Repeat this 2 more times.

Now count the middle point on the ball of your feet with your breathing 6 times (one round is one inhale and exhale).

Now bring your awareness to between your eyes and count with your breathing 2 times.

Now bring your awareness down to your bellybutton.

Now imagine your bellybutton moving inwards to your Ming Men (rear of the spine at the same height of the belly button) with your breathing in 6 steps.

Now imagine your bellybutton has merged with your Ming Men spot.

Now count the Ming Men spot with your breathing 6 times.

Now imagine your bellybutton moving back to its natural place in 6 steps with 6 breaths. Now your belly button is back to normal.

Tell yourself “I can see my bellybutton from inside, I can hear my bellybutton from inside, my whole mind concentrates on my belly button”.

Now just relax and let yourself go and let your body move spontaneously with the chi for the next 15, 30 or 45 minutes.

Closing sequence

After around 15 to 45 minutes of practice, tell yourself “I’m going to end the exercise”. Allow you movements to come to a graceful stop.

Take your hands from the side, palms facing up and bring them over your head and pass them down the front of your body as you imagine bringing the energy down from your head, torso, legs to the ball of your feet. Do this 3 times.

Now place your right hand on your belly button and start making clockwise circles, small at first and getting larger until you are massaging your entire tummy region 36 times. Now make large to small counter clockwise circles 36 times, until your hand is back on the bellybutton.

Now place your other hand on top of the hand on the bellybutton and imagine your bellybutton is full of energy (light), then imagine your entire body is full of energy, every pore of your body is full of Qi.

Now rub your hands like your warming them up and massage your face, over your head and neck in a flowing movement 36 times.

Open your eyes and enjoy your new found vitality and joy.

Qigong UK's Hua Tuo’s Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong:

Male Version

Stand relaxed with your feet shoulder width apart.

Breathe in fresh air through the nose and breathe out dirty air out of your mouth 3 times.

Now look ahead as though you’re looking at a beautiful view in the distance, then bring your awareness to the inside of your forehead as you close your eyes. Imagine your body is hollow like bamboo and carry this awareness through your forehead, down thorough your torso all the way to your bellybutton. Open your eyes slowly and look into the horizon and repeat this shifting of outer to inner awareness 2 more times. On the final round, with your eyes closed keep your awareness on your bellybutton.

Now take your middle finger of your left hand and gently press your bellybutton 49 times.

Now tell yourself "I'm very relaxed, very comfortable, very calm and happy"

Imagine whole body floating in the clouds. Imagine energy (bright light) running up your back, over your head and down the front of your body. Repeat 3 times and on the third time bring your awareness to your bellybutton.

Tell yourself "when I meditate for a certain time my body may want to move, I will let myself go".

Now imagine the energy (bright light) travel down from the sky like a cascading waterfall and entering your head, neck, shoulder, arms, all the way down to your fingertips, down your chest, your back, your belly, your hips, your thighs, your legs and all the way to the ball of your foot. Repeat this 2 more times.

Now count the middle point on the ball of your feet with your breathing 7 times (one round is one inhale and exhale).

Now bring your awareness to between your eyes and count with your breathing 3 times.

Now bring your awareness down to your bellybutton.

Now imagine your bellybutton moving inwards to your Ming Men (rear of the spine at the same height of the belly button) with your breathing in 5 steps.

Now imagine your bellybutton has merged with your Ming Men spot.

Now count the Ming Men spot with your breathing 7 times.

Now imagine your bellybutton moving back to its natural place in 5 steps with 5 breaths. Now your belly button is back to normal.

Tell yourself “I can see my bellybutton from inside, I can hear my bellybutton from inside, my whole mind concentrates on my belly button”.

Now just relax and let yourself go and let your body move spontaneously with the chi for the next 15, 30 or 45 minutes.  

Closing sequence

After around 15 to 45 minutes of practice, tell yourself “I’m going to end the exercise”. Allow you movements to come to a graceful stop.

Take your hands from the side, palms facing up and bring them over your head and pass them down the front of your body as you imagine bringing the energy down from your head, torso, legs to the ball of your feet. Do this 3 times.

Now place your left hand on your belly button and start making counter clockwise circles, small at first and getting larger until you are massaging your entire tummy region 36 times. Now make large to small clockwise circles 36 times, until your hand is back on the bellybutton.

Now place your other hand on top of the hand on the bellybutton and imagine your bellybutton if full of energy (light), then imagine your entire body if full of energy, every pore of your body is full of Qi.

Now rub your hands like your warming them up and massage your face, over your head and neck in a flowing movement 36 times.

Open your eyes and enjoy your new found vitality and joy.

Edited by Qiway
Disclaimer added here just incase people don’t follow the website link.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Besides the fact that there are a few crucial details omitted in the instructions here and a few discrepancies from the instructions given by my own teacher that should not be forgotten for the safety of the practitioners, I would not advise this to be posted online in this thread or on the website you are linking, especially for such a powerful technique to be given away so freely. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

May I respectfully say that these are the once closed door instructions directly from the mouth of Liang Shifeng who saved, compiled and readjusted this practice.

The length of the instructions are due to the built in safety precautions.

Edited by Qiway

And I have learned from Liang's direct student too who trained in Beijing since the 1980s and 1990s and taught this to me in Chinese, but I have already stated my piece about the consequences (and now warn you of karmic ones too) for sharing such a technique for free.

There are some deviations as posted here and I am not responsible for anyone who practices and has any qi sickness resulting from lack of proper instruction or guidance. 

Enjoy the ride...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Even Liang’s brother has changed the instructions based on the observation of chi... it’s an ongoing scientific process.

This is a recent and hugely debated, thought through and collective decision of Master Liang’s direct students to release the first stage of this scientific practice in these changing times of the modern world.

Some people including direct students of Liang may not be happy and throw “danger signs”. It needs to be out there to be scientifically studied further for the betterment and contribution to world medicine... that bad karma? 

Edited by Qiway
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you're truly authorized to release this and he is making this statement truthfully, have a certificate of authorization, I see none of that in the link or from you. 

If you are aware of the possible qi sickness that can arise without proper instruction (which I'm guessing is what he meant by making the instructions available, meaning people can go out and teach it if they are authorized and qualified), then I would think twice about posting it. After all, if problems or questions arise, who would people go to following these questionable instructions? 

I've already advised caution and spoken with my teachers about this, and we've heard no such decision to release it freely and publicly without the need of an instructor in the way that is being done on the site you linked. 

No more from me. In the words of Luke Skywalker, "See you around, kid."

Leaving aside the efficacy of this practice, about which I'm not competent to comment, as I've not tried it myself, I can but say that I find it laudable that @Qiway and his colleagues have chosen to make detailed instructions freely available together with a link to a website and a geographical address.

In much same spirit, Kam Chuen Lam also made his lineage practice of standing ChiKung widely and (reasonably) freely available in  his book The Way of Energy.

I assume that @Qiway  realised that anyone harmed by this practice could turn up on his doorstep seeking redress before he chose to make it publicly available, so I struggle to understand the vague and ominous tone of the condemnation that he's received here except in terms of attempted financial protectionism.

☮️

Exactly what I said earlier, there would be some traditionalists scare mongering by throwing the Qi deviation card. 

In some Chinese communities parents won’t even allow their children to study Qigong with any master running a Qi clinic (as opposed to forms for the masses) due to the rumours and exaggerated claims of Qi deviation. 

It is true that Qi deviation can cause harm, but it’s also very overrated.

Also the harm is not irreversible, and more importantly there are sufficient warning signs to show that practice has been going on wrongly.

And most reassuring, the harm is not as serious as that from most other incorrect practices. For example, practicing qigong is safer than playing football, swimming or just walking down a busy street.

This Qigong practice has helped thousands recover from all sorts of health problems and yes, Qigong can be risky learning from reading instructions yet it is less risky than riding a bicycle on a busy street. 

I have seen some serious harm with internal iron practices of martial arts but that’s something totally different.

I think we have both made our arguments and I have no more to say. 

If more complaints follow then I might possibly remove this topic, if it truly does start to make so many folks here unhappy. 

Edited by Qiway
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your karma, not mine. “Scaremongering” is one word used to dismiss legitimate concerns and discredit anyone who raises them.

Still don’t see any authorization from Liang or his brother or what makes you think posting a practice like this so openly is okay. We have already had to handle a few people over the years with qi deviation from this form specifically. Posting these instructions here and on the website is akin to saying “Here’s a bottle of absinthe, take only a sip” and some people may respect that and others may down the whole bottle.

Your karma for leaving the bottle here, their karma for taking what they shouldn’t.

No financial incentive from me or my teachers. Just concern. 

Allow me to say that I’m not advertising for what I’m about to write, only because an individual insists further background.

Firstly I run a full time Qigong hospital style Qi Clinic in the UK which stems from the very first Qigong Healing Hospital in Beijing, China. The first Qigong hospital was founded by Grandmaster Hu Yaozhen, who earned the title “Father of Modern day Qigong” and who helped coin up the term “Qigong” and “Medical/Clinical Qigong”. Three generations on his work Master Hu's legacy thrives through the Hu Yaozhen Qi Clinic.

So I believe I know what I’m doing.

Secondly my Teacher the current and only official representative for Hua Tuo Spontaneous Five Animal Play Qigong in Europe is in retirement.

I will not publish his details here as he does not wish to be bombarded with new student requests or for any other matter. 

If anyone above his post has a problem then get them to email me their post (not a random online alias) and phone number and I will immediately resolve any issues. 

Use the contact form here, I don’t share direct email due to spam. https://www.qigonguk.com/contact-us

I believe this matter has been squeezed as it possibly could, so lets put it to an end unless someone above the European representative has an issue. 

• Like 2

If it is spontaneous qigong, why the long instructions ?   Surely the instructions get in the way.
Other teachers just sort of start you off and you let the energy fly, this happens in many Osho meditations, bioenergetics, ecstatic shaking and so on.
Is there a difference, ultimately ?  Once you are free and the energy is flowing through you .... is there a difference between these techniques 
For instance if someone is doing ecstatic shaking or ecstatic free dancing, isn't that spontaneous ?
I notice that the instructions start with a meditation to concentrate the mind (forehead) and ground (bellybutton) which is good, but other than that I don't see the point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Some videos/ DVDs that seem to be from the lineage holder :

http://store.qigongamerica.com/

That person in the video is my Teacher and head of the Stillness Movement lineage where my Qi Clinic stems from and I have permission to teach Gift of the Tao Neigong. 

This topic is about Spontaneous five animal play. A completely different art that has a main focus on the organs. 

This is spontaneous five animal play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJAX5mLk9k

16 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If it is spontaneous qigong, why the long instructions ?   Surely the instructions get in the way.
Other teachers just sort of start you off and you let the energy fly, this happens in many Osho meditations, bioenergetics, ecstatic shaking and so on.
Is there a difference, ultimately ?  Once you are free and the energy is flowing through you .... is there a difference between these techniques 
For instance if someone is doing ecstatic shaking or ecstatic free dancing, isn't that spontaneous ?
I notice that the instructions start with a meditation to concentrate the mind (forehead) and ground (bellybutton) which is good, but other than that I don't see the point.

The art has completely unique energetics with results specific to this practice. 

2 minutes ago, Qiway said:

The art has completely unique energetics with results specific to this practice. 

Okay but if the goal is to have the natural flow, then why the need for instructions and specific energies ?   They might good for cleaning out certain channels that you choose, or activating certain energy patterns that you wish for.   It might be good short term and to get started, but long-term aren't we trying to be natural ?

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Okay but if the goal is to have the natural flow, then why the need for instructions and specific energies ?   They might good for cleaning out certain channels that you choose, or activating certain energy patterns that you wish for.   It might be good short term and to get started, but long-term aren't we trying to be natural ?

Long term you jump right into the flow.

Every spontaneous qigong differs vastly, not all work on the many levels discovered by past masters, that is why you find many traditional lineages as opposed to jump right in basic modern ones. 

Edited by Qiway

3 hours ago, Qiway said:

Firstly I run a full time Qigong hospital style Qi Clinic in the UK which stems from the very first Qigong Healing Hospital in Beijing, China. The first Qigong hospital was founded by Grandmaster Hu Yaozhen, who earned the title “Father of Modern day Qigong” and who helped coin up the term “Qigong” and “Medical/Clinical Qigong”. Three generations on his work Master Hu's legacy thrives through the Hu Yaozhen Qi Clinic.

So I believe I know what I’m doing.

I'm sure you do. Operative word there being "believe". While I don't doubt your skill, I do question your discernment and qualifications to make the decisions you have in this matter. 

3 hours ago, Qiway said:

Secondly my Teacher the current and only official representative for Hua Tuo Spontaneous Five Animal Play Qigong in Europe is in retirement.

I wonder what his thoughts are about you publishing the form in its entirety for free. We don't give it out for free and the monetary incentive is not the issue, but the matter of responsibility between student and teacher. Democratizing it might seem idealistic, but in practice, many things get lost, primarily the integrity of the practice.

Don't worry, it's not a personal attack, because it's a common theme in the world due to the Internet and availability of many systems, but a typical effect is many times it gets diluted (look at people with Fragrant Qigong for example) or it gets monetized by people with no qualifications to sell it (look at people selling unauthorized duplicates of private videos such as from the Doo Wai arts) for high prices and none of those going to the people who deserve it for preserving the art.

Typically, unless a teacher says that they are happy with you giving it away for free, you are essentially stealing the art and quite possibly stealing their livelihood. I hope that you truly have the blessings all the way up to give away the art, and then take the responsibility to manage those who may suffer some possible effects from lack of proper guidance. 

3 hours ago, Qiway said:

I believe this matter has been squeezed as it possibly could, so lets put it to an end unless someone above the European representative has an issue. 

My own teacher from the 1980s and 1990s already voiced his displeasure with this, again, primarily because in his words, "it can cause all sorts of problems". Ask your teacher or ask the Liang family about the Guangzhou trip for an interesting story about a student whose ego took over the integrity of the practice and ignored the instructions and precautions, and ignored guidance for their development. 

I advise against giving away such techniques like this without at least actually guiding people in the beginning and throughout their development. I intended to leave this thread already, but this warranted a response from me. Furthermore, there is not supposed to be any experimental science in an established art going back over a thousand years. Perhaps your intentions are pure albeit misguided, perhaps they are orders from above, I don't know. 

Respectfully yours, 

Edited by Earl Grey

56 minutes ago, Qiway said:

I saw that some DVDs are available called Gifts of the Tao.  Are you able to describe what kind of things are on there ?   Are they movements that lead to spontaneous vibration and discharge and freeforming ?

14 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I'm sure you do. Operative word there being "believe". While I don't doubt your skill, I do question your discernment and qualifications to make the decisions you have in this matter. 

I wonder what his thoughts are about you publishing the form in its entirety for free. We don't give it out for free and the monetary incentive is not the issue, but the matter of responsibility between student and teacher. Democratizing it might seem idealistic, but in practice, many things get lost, primarily the integrity of the practice.

Don't worry, it's not a personal attack, because it's a common theme in the world due to the Internet and availability of many systems, but a typical effect is many times it gets diluted (look at people with Fragrant Qigong for example) or it gets monetized by people with no qualifications to sell it (look at people selling unauthorized duplicates of private videos such as from the Doo Wai arts) for high prices and none of those going to the people who deserve it for preserving the art.

Typically, unless a teacher says that they are happy with you giving it away for free, you are essentially stealing the art and quite possibly stealing their livelihood. I hope that you truly have the blessings all the way up to give away the art, and then take the responsibility to manage those who may suffer some possible effects from lack of proper guidance. 

My own teacher from the 1980s and 1990s already voiced his displeasure with this, again, primarily because in his words, "it can cause all sorts of problems". Ask your teacher or ask the Liang family about the Guangzhou trip for an interesting story about a student whose ego took over the integrity of the practice and ignored the instructions and precautions, and ignored guidance for their development. 

I advise against giving away such techniques like this without at least actually guiding people in the beginning and throughout their development. I intended to leave this thread already, but this warranted a response from me. Furthermore, there is not supposed to be any experimental science in an established art going back over a thousand years. Perhaps your intentions are pure albeit misguided, perhaps they are orders from above, I don't know. 

Respectfully yours, 

I think you have voiced your concern and it was answered.  If I were you, I would move off.  This is just getting repetitive and meaningless.

8 minutes ago, s1va said:

If I were you, I would move off.  

And you are not me, nor am I you. I did voice my concern. Perhaps it is meaningless to you, but it needed to be said and there was no repetition here, only clarification and elaboration.  

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I saw that some DVDs are available called Gifts of the Tao.  Are you able to describe what kind of things are on there ?   Are they movements that lead to spontaneous vibration and discharge and freeforming ?

Gift of the Tao are part of the Stillness Movement Neigong lineage, not what I’m speaking of in this topic, just to be clear. 

They are highly energetic movements developed from Dreaming Neigong. 

They are reversed engineered meaning when the Masters obersrved energetics from the “higher levels”, they found ways to mimic those energetics. So when you do those movements you shift or kind of “download” those high level energetics. 

My favourite has to be Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion. Works with 12 energy centers.

There are many topics on Gift of the Tao that you can find in the search function.

More information on Stillness Movement Neigong here http://www.qigongamerica.com/

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

And you are not me, nor am I you. I did voice my concern. Perhaps it is meaningless to you, but it needed to be said and there was no repetition here, only clarification and elaboration.  

You have already reported this thread with all your concerns and your report is under review by staff.  It is just a friendly suggestion to leave it and move on. You are welcome to push and see where it takes you.

Edited by s1va
edit: change off to on
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, s1va said:

It is just a friendly suggestion to leave it and move on. 

I shall gracefully accept this suggestion and follow it, and thank you for it. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/5/2018 at 7:55 PM, rideforever said:

In sports some of the best techniques are far from natural at first. I mean that the average person would never try that without specific knowledge. Take the following examples: Fosbury Flop and the Front crawl.

In other words, how do you define what is natural?