Sign in to follow this  
DentyDao

Totally Cool Website

Wow,

A while back my friend Max (aka Smile, one of the long time members here) showed be a pretty cool website he created that give all kinds of useful tips and info about health alternatives. At the time I was like ya, I'll check that out, not really thinking I would find anything ground breaking. Anyway, one of my students told me he had a wart on his finger for quite some time and I remembered seeing something about a wart cure on Max's site, so I totally hooked this kid up with the info on Max's site. Long story short, the kids wart got considerably smaller and he was totally excited that it was working. I guess nothing else had; he said he had even had it frozen off at the doctors office and it just grew back, bummer.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this resource because I know Max is the kind of guy that doesn't like to brag. I'll keep you guys updated on my student's wart.

Here's the site where you can find the wart cure and as well as other interesting information: www.curebum.com

Cheers

Thanks Sean

I haven't updated it in years as I'm working on another project at the moment.

Although as things move along I will be posting something health wise to help cultivation. :)

Like that special water we talked about.

Later,

Max

Although as things move along I will be posting something health wise to help cultivation. :)

Like that special water we talked about.

Later,

Max

Max I did find your insights on water and DNA very interesting. Next time I get to NY, it would be nice to get to get together.

I have a submission for your site from Sifu Liping, interesting health suppliment that he brought to light. I'll post it here when I get a chance.

Yours, S

Max I did find your insights on water and DNA very interesting. Next time I get to NY, it would be nice to get to get together.
Care to share? Is there an article on Max's site on this?

I have a submission for your site from Sifu Liping, interesting health suppliment that he brought to light. I'll post it here when I get a chance.

Cool stuff. Post it here or email and I will explore it further.

It's great that you saw Liping. Probably an amazing experience. :)

I actually have a lot of little improvements to existing health practices that will basically extend human life span.

All focused on body purification and maintenance. I just need to finish up with some stuff first and start posting again.

Max

very good at cleaning the blood and treating inflamation and conditions related to inflamation.
That's very interesting.

Because just yesterday I was getting my teeth cleaned and my dental assistant was telling me about the link between oral bacteria & arterial plaque.

What they've found is that when your gums get inflammed and recessed from bacteria - the cellular walls open larger to allow macrophages to pass through to attack the invaders. Unfortunately, this also allows the invaders in the larger openings.

So, whether through that or gum bleeding - such oral bacteria can then enter your bloodstream and it seems, may help cause the formation of arterial plaque and circulatory problems. So, people with bad teeth often get bad hearts and blood vessels.

Therefore, anything that cleans the blood and reduces inflammation would help fight this.

What they've found is that when your gums get inflammed and recessed from bacteria - the cellular walls open larger to allow macrophages to pass through to attack the invaders. Unfortunately, this also allows the invaders in the larger openings.

So, whether through that or gum bleeding - such oral bacteria can then enter your bloodstream and it seems, may help cause the formation of arterial plaque and circulatory problems. So, people with bad teeth often get bad hearts and blood vessels.

Therefore, anything that cleans the blood and reduces inflammation would help fight this.

Nice comment David. I wrote a post that is actually inspired by what you said. Ozonated oil pulling.

Nice comment David. I wrote a post that is actually inspired by what you said. Ozonated oil pulling.

The trouble, for example with tooth extractions is, that oral strepptococcus (viridans-group) enters the bloodstream and tends to "collect" and "cultivate" at predamaged heart valves. From there episodical septic bacterimia is possible with the risk of Endocarditis (no fun!). Any microdamage in the oral area (inner) can lead to it under "right" circumstances. One reason why those who know of damaged heart valves should get antibiotics prophelactically in cases of tooth extractions.

:)

Harry

WOW, thanks Max!

So, basically gargle with sunflower or sesame oil for 15 minutes?

I have some receding gums and grooves in my cementum right now that I want to regrow. So, I think I just may have to try this! :)

WOW, thanks Max!

So, basically gargle with sunflower or sesame oil for 15 minutes?

I have some receding gums and grooves in my cementum right now that I want to regrow. So, I think I just may have to try this! :)

:) One of the best preventive and cheap therapies I found to date. I just have to write some stuff on tooth care as not too many people know.

Sign in to follow this