Lightseeker

Daoist weather magic and Feng Shui

In my search for FREE knowledge I came upon this book. Have any of you read it? I find it very interesting.. would you all recommend the practices?

You seem to be under 18 years of age to have so much time to post the silliness you do and still lack the sense to understand that you're going nowhere with this search the more you disregard the warnings and advice of others here, as well as refuse to offer anything in return for the hard work and effort put into attempting to educate you or offer you anything of value.

Drop this search. None of what you find on the Internet will help out without the right community and teacher. The best things are free, like the sun, moon, stars, wind, ocean, forest, and mountains. The best things are also not free, like secret yogic doctrines or alchemical secrets. There is a price to pay, and if you are unwilling to pay but insist on taking them, the Tao will extract it from you, and you will be forced to witness it without even knowing why you are stuck on the vibration you are on.

Commune with God and Source instead. Anything else beyond that like controlling weather and minds is as much a distraction as going into a pub or brothel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You seem to be under 18 years of age to have so much time to post the silliness you do and still lack the sense to understand that you're going nowhere with this search the more you disregard the warnings and advice of others here, as well as refuse to offer anything in return for the hard work and effort put into attempting to educate you or offer you anything of value.

Drop this search. None of what you find on the Internet will help out without the right community and teacher. The best things are free, like the sun, moon, stars, wind, ocean, forest, and mountains. The best things are also not free, like secret yogic doctrines or alchemical secrets. There is a price to pay, and if you are unwilling to pay but insist on taking them, the Tao will extract it from you, and you will be forced to witness it without even knowing why you are stuck on the vibration you are on.

Commune with God and Source instead. Anything else beyond that like controlling weather and minds is as much a distraction as going into a pub or brothel. 

Ok. I will stop these posts.

23 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Ok. I will stop these posts.

No! Don't do that!

But you should read the books that you already have. Not just read them but perform whatever exercises they teach, spend time in quiet meditation, etc. Then after you have started applying what you are learning you will be able to ask more pointed questions about specific topics. People will see you begin to advance and will want to help you.

Edited by Lost in Translation
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

No! Don't do that!

But you should read the books that you already have. Not just read them but perform whatever exercises they teach, spend time in quiet meditation, etc. Then after you have started applying what you are learning you will be able to ask more pointed questions about specific topics. People will see you begin to advance and will want to help you.

Ok.. that makes sense, I will begin practice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Ok.. that makes sense, I will begin practice.

Here is a really good book to get you started. You can find it in any book store or online for about $10.

http://www.parallax.org/product/how-to-walk/

Start by learning how to walk. I know, sounds stupid - who doesn't know how to walk? Well, that's why I am recommending it to you. :)

• Thanks 1

It seems you are referring to Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui by Prof. Jerry Alan Johnson.  I have read it and the others in the Series, as well As Prof. Johnson's books on medical Qigong.  Based on what I gather from your posts you would be wasting your time with any of the books in the Daoist Magic series, and would be well advised to do what his own students do and begin with his works on Daoist Energetic Healing (The link goes to his recommended sequence of reading/study).  There is no hard and fast line in Esoteric Daoist healing between medicine and magic, so his books on Energetic Healing are full of useful Daoist magical training.

However, I would still recommend, as I did in a previous post, that you start with Don Kraig's Modern Magick, I practiced Western magic, as well as Qigong, for decades before actually doing Daoist magic.  The two studies are complementary and Western Magic is actually easier to learn.

ZYD

• Like 1