Sign in to follow this  
Zork

Not joking, serious question

Sometimes other people can hear my thoughts. Usually they don't see me and they assume i am talking to them. How can i turn it off?

This was years ago and i thought it went away at some point.

Until today....

I have no idea how this is happening but i would like to control what is being sent by me.
I can't read thoughts myself but somehow i can sense energies and intent.

If you know something please give advice. Otherwise don't make fun of me, i am talking seriously. 

6 minutes ago, Zork said:

Sometimes other people can hear my thoughts. Usually they don't see me and they assume i am talking to them. How can i turn it off?

Until today....

I have no idea how this is happening but i would like to control what is being sent by me.

If you know something please give advice. Otherwise don't make fun of me, i am talking seriously. 

Whatever you are doing, STOP!

Take several deep breathes. In. Out. In. Out.

Feel the ground beneath your feet. Feel the air in your lungs.

Imagine a magnificent GOLD LIGHT showering down upon you.

Let the light flow over you so that all you see is gold. All you feel is gold.

Ask the gold light for protection. Believe that is can and will protect you.

Remain this way for several moments, then quietly resume your day.

• Thanks 1

Ok i'll try it next time it happens. But how can i be sure i'm not doing it? Is there some type of "tell"?

I don't think so. It's just an unnerving feeling. In one case many years ago, the recipient heard a whole address so i don't know what to tell you.

35 minutes ago, Zork said:

Ok i'll try it next time it happens. But how can i be sure i'm not doing it? Is there some type of "tell"?

15 minutes ago, Zork said:

I don't think so. It's just an unnerving feeling. In one case many years ago, the recipient heard a whole address so i don't know what to tell you.

Hi Zork, couple of questions,

1) In the "whole address" case - had you just been running that address through your mind right before the other person heard it? I'm assuming the situation wasn't one of his/her 'lucky guess' or had gotten the information elsewhere and that it wasn't just coincidence that you thought it at the same time the recipient spoke of it. Correct?

2) Is there any possibility - like in today's case - that you inadvertently spoke your thought aloud without realizing it?

56 minutes ago, Zork said:

Until today....

Very interesting.  Is it ok if I remotely check on your energy body structure?

1 minute ago, rene said:

Hi Zork, couple of questions,

1) In the "whole address" case - had you just been running that address through your mind right before the other person heard it? I'm assuming the situation wasn't one of his/her 'lucky guess' or had gotten the information elsewhere and that it wasn't just coincidence that you thought it at the same time the recipient spoke of it. Correct?

No he didn't know the address at all. He asked me and i thought about the address, then he repeated it exactly. He wasn't looking at me at the time.

2) Is there any possibility - like in today's case - that you inadvertently spoke your thought aloud without realizing it?

I spoke before but i just said hello.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Very interesting.  Is it ok if I remotely check on your energy body structure?

If you can do that, be my guest. How can i stop you in the first place?:huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zork said:

No he didn't know the address at all. He asked me and i thought about the address, then he repeated it exactly. He wasn't looking at me at the time.

I spoke before but i just said hello.

Thanks for your answers -

And - Jeff would not do it without your permission.

He might be your best help with this.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zork said:

Thanks.  I would never be so rude.  Doing it now.  See if you notice anything...

Very cool stuff.  Zork - Now direct your thoughts at me and mentally hug me in your mind.

• Like 1

I am trembling. I tried to hug you, it feels like hugging a lightning storm but i didn't let go.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zork said:

I am trembling. I tried to hug you, it feels like hugging a lightning storm but i didn't let go.

Excellent.  Stuff is clearing out.  But, we can just talk by pm. Your choice.

Butting in : PM would be good, Zork. This is heavy personal stuff. Your call though.

(Good job, Jeff)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Zork said:

Until today....

Maybe they're hearing your thoughts, or maybe you're expressing them (loudly) through body movement, facial expression and minutiae. 

The solution is probably the same in either case.  Keep a quieter mind.  I practice such with long quiet walks.  Also by imaging that in my mind I have to record players.  One plays a long monotonous tunes, which set my emotional state, the other is my louder thoughts.  When I notice my thoughts, I mentally lift the stylus off the record, thus quietness, for awhile. 

Also good to be aware of what the emotional record is playing, because that sets the stage for my thoughts.  Often that can tuned down. 

@thelerner

It was a little more complicated than that. I can only say that today is VERY different. Anything else and you won't believe me or I will mislead you due to poor choice of words and (my)limited experience.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this