Lightseeker

Ingo Swann remote viewing, aliens and astral travel

Recently classified CIA documents were released. They contained the declassified information about Ingo Swann. He was a remote viewer who confirmed the presence of alien life’s forms on the moon. I also saw in his books ( most of which are online in PDFs ) that he explained how he did much of these things. Any thoughts on this? To read more, follow this link: https://www.ufoinsight.com/ingo-swann-cia-remote-viewing-experiments/

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Recently classified CIA documents were released. They contained the declassified information about Ingo Swann. He was a remote viewer who confirmed the presence of alien life’s forms on the moon. I also saw in his books ( most of which are online in PDFs ) that he explained how he did much of these things. Any thoughts on this? To read more, follow this link: https://www.ufoinsight.com/ingo-swann-cia-remote-viewing-experiments/

yes, I have a question .

How did he    confirm   the presence of alien life forms on the Moon ?

Since confirm means   ;

establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed or suspected to be the case)

confirm, corroborate, substantiate, verify, authenticate, validate mean to attest to the truth or validity of something. confirm implies the removing of doubts by an authoritative statement or indisputable fact.

Hmmmmmm  ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Remote Viewing is a fascinating subject! Have you read any of Joseph McMoneagle's books?

No have you? Please tell em more about this..

Joseph McMoneagle (born January 10, 1946 in Miami, Florida) is a retired U.S. Army NCO and Chief Warrant Officer. He was involved in "remote viewing" (RV) operations and experiments conducted by U.S. Army Intelligence and the Stanford Research Institute. He was among the first personnel recruited for the classifiedprogram now known as the Stargate Project (1978–95).[1] Along with psychic colleague Ingo Swann, McMoneagle is best known for claims surrounding the investigation of RV and the use of paranormal abilities for military intelligence gathering. His interests also include near-death experiences, out-of-body travel and unidentified flying objects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McMoneagle

40 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

No, I don't remote view or astral project, and even if I did I would not admit it. 

What does that mean?

43 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

It means that I don't remote view or astral project, and even if I did I would not admit it. 

Why wouldn’t you admit it

2 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I would not admit it because I would not want people bothering me with questions or attacking me from fear.

I’m currently doing the former. Please tell me.

Since you are interested in remote viewing, and in light of some of the other topics you recently started, I strongly recommend the Silva Mind Control seminars to you. That would give you a lot of stuff to work with for years.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Since you are interested in remote viewing, and in light of some of the other topics you recently started, I strongly recommend the Silva Mind Control seminars to you. That would give you a lot of stuff to work with for years.

Thanks. Have you done it? What are it’s benefits 

Swami Vivekananda says Brahmacharya for 12 years will give you such clayvoyances. ~"I have done such Brahmacharya for 12, and a screen, as it was, has been removed from my mind". He has been quoted meeting David krocofeller and knowing much about him psychiclly, as well as reading books without opening them or merely glancing quickly over them. Brahmacharya is an essential component to the yoga system.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Swami Vivekananda says Brahmacharya for 12 years will give you such clayvoyances. ~"I have done such Brahmacharya for 12, and a screen, as it was, has been removed from my mind". He has been quoted meeting David krocofeller and knowing much about him psychiclly, as well as reading books without opening them or merely glancing quickly over them. Brahmacharya is an essential component to the yoga system.

Thank you for this response, I have read extensively about vivekananda. Brahmacharya is a tough practice though, especially for 12 years.

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

Brahmacharya is a tough practice though

Sharrap, it's easy, as peasy

Edited by EmeraldHead

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

Have you done it?

: )) obvious question from your tone so far. Nope. I am far from it. But I am getting there. Since we are enlightened, and thus indarknened, BRAHMAn-CHARYot practice is about NOT doing. And just thinking about it, bring it to the front of the mind - lustful impulses/samskaras or creates new ones. So, really, you gotta know what you're doing. If you believe it's hard, then 12 years is impossible. Brahmacharya, especially in the first few months, is about cleaning your shit. Right?. Sexual hormones and chain reactions. At the end of the day, it is what it is. It is neither hard nor easy. Its not like youre going to feel challenged for every day of that 12 years. So just free your mind, and BE - you can only be in the present moment.  

On 26.7.2018 at 1:58 PM, Lightseeker said:

Thanks. Have you done it? What are it’s benefits 

Yes, I did the 'basic seminar' twice and the 'ultra seminar' once. (It was a long time ago, the curriculum may have changed a bit meanwhile.)

What you learn includes going to an alpha state (and deeper) at will, using a variety of visualization techniques to intuitively retrieve information and accomplish goals, communicating with others on a psychic level, remote viewing, healing techniques.

Edited by Michael Sternbach