Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

Who tf ru

Someone who says what a lot of people here think about you and your begging and looking for power and ridiculous things every time you post and asking it for free .

Im new here and don't really know how to navigate this site well yet. I would love help on this topic though. There is so much Im curious about. 

Edited by Jdb1d

12 hours ago, Jdb1d said:

Im new here and don't really know how to navigate this site well yet. I would love help on this topic though. There is so much Im curious about. 

There is no such thing as a psychic technique which can be acquired via study alone. 

For example, you cannot draw some sigils, seals, perform a ritual, chant some verses in Latin, and then summon a demon who will do your bidding.  

Reality doesn't work like that.

Let's say you want to become a body builder.   You would need to eat a good diet with lots of healthy protein and healthy fat.  You would need to exercise your muscles to the point of failure, let them rest, recover and rebuild, and do it again, then do it again, then do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again...  

Years and years and years of blood sweat and tears and eventually your body would start to change physically. 

This didn't happen because you read a book and the mystical knowledge flowed into your brain and granted you magick muscles, it happened because of your effort.

There is this common misconception that what you believe (your belief system), can grant magick powers, that is nonsense. 

What grants abilities is your blood, sweat, tears, and dedication. 

Lots and lots and lots of work is required, far more than most normal people are ever going to attempt.

Doing the exercises correctly also matters.  If you are trying to bench press 300lbs/150kg  then doing cardio is not going to help you a whole lot, even if you dedicate every waking moment to cardio.

Just my $0.02

Edited by Iliketurtles
  • Like 2

I did not notice that Jdb1d  asked for " psychic technique which can be acquired via study alone " .  He seemed to be asking about a teacher .  

- anyway , now that this  'introductory stawman  spanking ' is out the way  .....   :) 

My first suggestion would be to seek a teacher that understands some people have psychic ability and some do not , and it is a matter of helping you develop your ability .

I would be suspicious of any teacher that claims they could teach anybody  fruitful  psychic techniques .

A classic western method  was to practice , collate results ,  collate what type of efforts resulted in positive hits and cultivate those particular efforts , eg  ;  The Golden Dawn suggested  using the tattva images 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattva_vision

Pretty much in the same way modern 'Zener  cards'  have been used for testing 'ESP' ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ97KE0fdDZo6ikL7PxS_X

Then up  levels to include  Tarot Cards (  'guessing' one out of 78 - the idea here is that 'psychic' energy is involved  as your  Tarot cards would be imbued  with 'energy'  ) . 

Other techniques exist for development of other abilities.

Edited by Nungali

I would suggest to read Do It Yourself Psychic Power: Practical Tools and Techniques for Awakening Your Natural Gifts using Clairvoyance, Spirit Guides, Chakra Healing, Space Clearing and Aura Reading book which is best ever I read. You should try it.