Lightseeker

Hidden lands inhabited by Mo Pai masters

4 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I happen to be Sufi and I've never heard such mumbo jumbo.

Who are these "Mo Pai masters" that you speak of ?

What constitutes  "advanced Buddhists and Taoists" ?

I am a Sufi too ....  (its actually a city in Iraq .... they have a football club .

200px-Al-Kufa_FC_logo.png

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

I dont see why she would be so hot  ?  :unsure:  .....   she doesnt even have clothes on .

I tend to find hot women do not to wear clothes as much as possible .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I rest my case.

Oh dear !

I used to sell books at market. had a lot of great  ones,  including a few collections of Rumi  - they never sold .

However I kept selling out of a book by 'Osho'   featuring  his versions of Rumi   . I would even offer potential buyers : Look here is the actual words of Rumi himself . "

" Ummmm  ... I will take the Osho version . "

- such is the way of the world . 

:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

OMG, I just found the hidden land of moe pie masters . I asked all the immortals and hermits and they all said "not around here". At least it narrows it down a bit. the search continues $$$$????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Aha, a mud flap.  I like it, it sure is a skimpy loin cloth.

What  a nice word - loin.

Its actually a lion loin cloth ... for lion riding . .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh dear !

I used to sell books at market. had a lot of great  ones,  including a few collections of Rumi  - they never sold .

However I kept selling out of a book by 'Osho'   featuring  his versions of Rumi   . I would even offer potential buyers : Look here is the actual words of Rumi himself . "

" Ummmm  ... I will take the Osho version . "

- such is the way of the world . 

:(

Before engaging in any potentially hazardous activities, workers must receive appropriate safety training from their employer, as defined in OSHA standards. Learn more about OSHA's training resources.

20 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That's what I was going to say, the wrestling match for my scalp was worth it!

snuz.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

1147711.jpg

You are all wrong #@%$&%@.....This is a picture or two tigers, double happiness. Normally the woman yin rides the yang dragon and the man yang rides the yin tiger

or .... its all yingy yangy together

Lust-the-Thoth-Deck.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I tend to find hot women do not to wear clothes as much as possible .

Well, I suppose that is because  when they  start to get hot, they take them off.

I had that problem here in the cabin .... apparently in winter time at night, I have the fire too stoked up. Women often complain about the heat and say they have to remove some clothing  ....

It does keep me busy though

Spoiler

wood_pile12pm2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Before engaging in any potentially hazardous activities, workers must receive appropriate safety training from their employer, as defined in OSHA standards. Learn more about OSHA's training resources.

197910%20Osho-Vivek-DD%20energy%20dharsa

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

You know, when the end of the world comes and everyone is dead and the only people left alive are the Mo Pai masters in Alkufa... we'll all look pretty silly.

Repent now!

220px-Nashat_Akram_playing_for_Al-Shorta

9 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

TRUMPS Lust. You posted it, now OWN it. ;)

?

:huh:

I  own   the   whole deck .

(You didnt read  'naughtiness'  into the  Thelesoteric concept of  'energised enthusiasm'   did you  ?

See such symbols in the sacred  could  be indicative  of    .......  '  preoccupation with the lower chakras '    :rolleyes:

Perhaps meditate on this instead

196b4283e64763a4e333966d5bfa9375.jpg?res

Hopefully , you will not be able to      erect       any  suspect symbolism .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

It's kinda awesome that this thread is in the General chat. Everyone in the world can see it. Yes!

yes .... its  firmly cemented

...   in the  astral   ...  now .

B)

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

I'll try not to but I make no promises. Seriously though, the other card literally said "TRUMPS Lust"...

590a4e20c5ab0e3930aedc47_o_F_v1.jpg?w=14

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

nope . not available .

It's a bunch of pictures of the giant stone spheres and it shows them all over the world, on all continents including Antartica.

Oh those !  As a geological fan  ....  I luv em !   very interesting formation process .

Some were recently uncovered in the last big earthquake in NZ

1503800916428.jpg

1503800916428.jpg

5e95c54d7a6249d36f8ddf5ade9f365c.jpg

Moeraki Boulders

The main body of the boulders started forming in what was then marine mud, near the surface of the Paleocene sea floor. This is demonstrated by studies of their composition; specifically the magnesium and iron content, and stable isotopes of oxygen and carbon. Their spherical shape indicates that the source of calcium was mass diffusion, as opposed to fluid flow. The larger boulders, 2 metres (6.6 ft) in diameter, are estimated to have taken 4 to 5.5 million years to grow while 10 to 50 metres (33 to 164 ft) of marine mud accumulated on the seafloor above them. After the concretions formed, large cracks known as septaria formed in them. Brown calcite, yellow calcite, and small amounts of dolomite and quartz progressively filled these cracks when a drop in sea level allowed fresh groundwater to flow through the mudstone enclosing them

article-2385913-1B2F3928000005DC-77_634x
Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Thanks, I thought they were formed via a natural process because I saw one that had broken in half and could see how it was built up from a huge number of layers of concretion.

• Like 1