dwai

When were you not the Self?

If we always were are and will be the Self, then there never was is or will be any ignorance to dispel. It only seems as if one has not known, for knowing is being, and one has at all times only been that which has never not been.

The thought of awareness revealing itself, is just a thought. Even as pointers, there exists no subject/object dichotomy worthy of argument short of entertainment's sake. It's the only sitcom running, so just relax and enjoy the show. You wouldn't miss it for the world, even if you tried. All is as it must be, because it couldn't be any other way.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Even though I like that post it doesn't mean that I have accepted the concept of destiny.

Maybe you were destined to choose to like it. :)

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Even though I like that post it doesn't mean that I have accepted the concept of destiny.

Who lives out said destiny? Your Self is always free and empty. 

• Like 2

Yeah, it has been suggested to me before that it might be that I was destined to believe in free will.

• Like 3

Self is not evolutionary, but everything else is and thus is that which springs from the Self; also that which springs from the Self (namely everything from the first and purest Prana/joy,  to the last and densest/matter) is not just illusion but is connected as manifest dance of Shiva/Shakti  

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I'd say particular form is not eternal (obviously) -- although form is coming and going in an eternal and grand dance of change on multiple levels which cannot be denied as just "illusion".

Edited by 3bob
  • Thanks 1

I think that certain forms are eternal or immortal like archetypes...and other forms are projections of said archetypes..

So some are timeless...and others are only temporary...

Thoughts like life..youth, motion, interaction, communication, eternity...love, hate etc./..

• Thanks 1

Self-enquiry is a practice that yields communion.
It is not a concept that you wise-acre about as you slowly die.
It is a practice.
Meaning you feel the source of consciousness and identify yourself with it, whilst surrender to it, and this has the effect of bridging you and the source to make a communion = new being bridge.
All real beings exist as a communion with God, as a bridge.