roycee00

What to do about Leaking Energy from Energy System

I experimented with meditation about 3 years ago, which left me in a weird space. I eventually experimented with breathwork techniques by Jack Angelo (using the breath and visualization techniques to heal chakras and aura) about 10 months ago, but has since left my energy system leaking energy every time there was heavy impact anywhere on my body. I eventually learned that the meditation I was doing blocked my lower Dan tien, which I could have easily unblocked by using microscopic orbit. Now, it seems as though my energy system is comporomised every time there is blunt force to my body.  What do you recommend I do to stop the leakage of energy?

My standard advice to people is to avoid blunt force.  Unless you're working with Golden Bell chi gung.. then its good. 

Here's one angle to consider: unless you were waay intense, or are very energy sensitive, odds are that it is because you believe it is.  Energy stuff is so subtle that its possible that- if you believe you're leaking, you are leaking.  If you believed such 'hits' gave you energy, you'd feel that way too. 

Everybody is different and take such internet advice with a grain of salt, but it might not be a bad idea to turn around in your head.  Ideas can get stuck on us like leaches and when we stop giving them power, they fade away. 

In my opinion, we live in a placebo world.  The secret is to make the placebos work for you. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, thelerner said:

My standard advice to people is to avoid blunt force.  Unless you're working with Golden Bell chi gung.. then its good. 

Here's one angle to consider: unless you were waay intense, or are very energy sensitive, odds are that it is because you believe it is.  Energy stuff is so subtle that its possible that- if you believe you're leaking, you are leaking.  If you believed such 'hits' gave you energy, you'd feel that way too. 

Everybody is different and take such internet advice with a grain of salt, but it might not be a bad idea to turn around in your head.  Ideas can get stuck on us like leaches and when we stop giving them power, they fade away. 

In my opinion, we live in a placebo world.  The secret is to make the placebos work for you. 

Late last night, it came to me to connect my soul star chakra with my earth chakra by imagining my hara line going through my body, and suddenly, the energy leakage stopped, I got a jolt of energy, and I felt more like myself! The good news didn't last long though; I did the microcosmic orbit this afternoon, and energy leaked out a lot. I then did mirror gazing and the energy was filled back up again. What advice would you have for me to fully heal my energy system?

Forget about practices that involve

directing energies with your mind..

You could do some Zhan Zuang for example, this should ground and balance your energies.. or simply quiet your mind and forget about leaks and chakras and chi-routes and let your system balance itself, if your mind gets out of the way, chi does what it needs to do.. just let it do its thing 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roycee00 said:

Late last night, it came to me to connect my soul star chakra with my earth chakra by imagining my hara line going through my body, and suddenly, the energy leakage stopped, I got a jolt of energy, and I felt more like myself! The good news didn't last long though; I did the microcosmic orbit this afternoon, and energy leaked out a lot. I then did mirror gazing and the energy was filled back up again. What advice would you have for me to fully heal my energy system?

Can't think of anything else, in truth, I'm not so advanced, just have been known to hang out with some who are.  Phils advice sounds good.  Or.. just taking some time off from the energy work. 

Walks in nature, listening to dharma speeches- I like Infinitesmile.org.. simple sitting.. grounding stuff.  Even listening to good music, give your mind and body a break.  Given a chance the body tends to heal on its own, especially once we get out of its way. 

11 hours ago, roycee00 said:

Maybe just focus on stoking the fire of the lower dantian. Deep, slow, belly breathing, quiet like a baby. Focus on your innards below your navel.  Before that's established making an orbit is premature. 

I'm not a TCM practitioner, but Long Gu (Dragon's Bone) tends to have a centripetal effect, pulling things together & stopping leakages. 

I use an alchemical preparation, couple drops twice a day. Worth a try if you can spare $25.

http://www.al-qemi.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=196&zenid=6888f3236caac72414fed869180891b7

Edited by 七星門