Jessup2

Geographic Location

I see many discussions hinting at location making people weaker or stronger physically, concerning how power flows, for spiritual activity, where non-human entities live, etc.

Question: Aside from physical health, how do you know which areas are draining vs. uplifiting your energy? 

Location on the planet?

I read and see that many "masters" claim the mountains are better than the ocean, or water in general. Describe what a perfect setting would be and why?

No,

You are that energy, until that is realized locations that can feel draining is just energy hitting on your issues. If the energy has no issues to hit it just flows through non-attaching.

All such methods of conserving energy, shielding, etc. are just local mind attempts of dealing with the energy.

Just my take.

Well,  ,we can be effected by lots of ground energies. GMF, radiation ......   exploding lava  ... unless that is just stuff 'hitting our issues'   :D  

Yes, this is a big part of dowsing  and  well known , I would have thought  people involved with , Daoism would know about this ,  via Feng Shui ?

Look it up  -  'Geopathic stress'   'dowsing' , ' dowsing positive and negative energies in the landscape'  ;   

https://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Geopathic-Stress

I did a workshop on it a few years back on dowsing Part of it was remedial, so a location was selected.  The people present, that lived on the community,  were asked about problems. One woman said, at her house, there was one room she felt uncomfortable in and got a headache if she slept in there so had to move her bedroom to another room. She felt it was worse in the corner of the room.  Did some dowsing and found a negative line crossing just through the corner of the building.  The dowser hammered  some copper tubing into the ground, into the 'stream' about 2 metres from the house . Thats supposed to change, vent or release it somehow .

effects-underground-water.jpg

There is an interesting network of positive and negative lines  on the property I live on, we have 'lightning spot', but I see things here a little different , some lines have been pointed out to me by an Aboriginal elder. up near the top of the back ridge, there is a lightning spot.  At least 3 massive blasts there, one destroying a huge tree - blew it to smithereens !  The other end goes down to the river where there is an old 'birthing pool'.   Here , it also has associations with underground quartz seams .

But, not being fully realised ....  I do have some 'issues'  with lava .

7bec937dd502fe48aa90166b8d6cdfbc.jpg

errrmmm .... not sure copper pipes hammered into the road will fix this 'issue' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well,  ,we can be effected by lots of ground energies. GMF, radiation ......   exploding lava  ... unless that is just stuff 'hitting our issues'   :D  

Yes, this is a big part of dowsing  and  well known , I would have thought  people involved with , Daoism would know about this ,  via Feng Shui ?

Look it up  -  'Geopathic stress'   'dowsing' , ' dowsing positive and negative energies in the landscape'  ;   

https://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Geopathic-Stress

Thank you for the response. It might be too fresh for the Dao crowd to have noticed, or they are not seeing the posting, or do not care to answer yet. etc.

I am not a practitioner of dowsing myself, or Dao, or any other religion requiring slavery. Being a citizen scientist, I look for repeat information such as, if it is a sulphur pool, it is good/bad for arthritis. If it is an underground stream, it will aggravate this or that. If it is an underground pool, it will draw away from chi/qi, add to surplus yin/yang, etc. I can decipher from there.

People with X or Y are good at detection because... while people with Z or Q are not because. 

It works with the qi in this way or that way... etc.

Water is of particular importance because I see it mentioned in many different cultures and practices, not just Dao or the like. Even the "sleeping prophet" Edgar Cayce mentioned it. You can also read about some of it in Immortal Java Master and others. It goes worldwide.

My own experience from the Water Department, a Government agency, was that they sent one to come out and check the property for water sources. The only source was not drinkwater, and wnen drilled, it was full of sulphur, so they were correct.

I have heard of others putting a mirror under the bed to reflect the negative portion of the water and that this practice works. Which would mean that something is reflected or wraps around the object. If this is the case, there is something that can be measured, and the lack of doing that renders it subject to foo foo stuff like fake people selling Feng Shui, when they have no clue and can't see or feel or measure the before and after, or the results of the Feng Shui at all. Now we are seeing, for example, that out of over 30 "healers" measured for the active chirp wave that stimulates stem cells that actually do heal, only 3 of those tested could actually do exactly that. The rest are just wishful thinkers who are probably just whack-jobs trying to squeeze people for money.

Geographical water and energy interaction is a science that is certainly worth better research, but is treated like crap by too many people. And, as mentioned, leaves it wide open for quacks to say and do whatever they want with the information, becoming a mixture of authority and bullcrap. Like my issues have issues already, so I doubt very much that I can measure them, leaving that wide open for the bull...

9 hours ago, Jessup2 said:

Question: Aside from physical health, how do you know which areas are draining vs. uplifiting your energy? 

Location on the planet?

I read and see that many "masters" claim the mountains are better than the ocean, or water in general. Describe what a perfect setting would be and why?

This can be determined by the sense of energy. Many people are sensitive to energy in varying degrees. But the practice of a good method of working with energy is necessary for the development of such sensitivity.
Our body and spirit are tools to feel something that can not be seen with our eyes. Also, knowledge of the principles of Feng Shui will be useful.