Sign in to follow this  
Wells

december 2017: UFO disclosure has officially begun!

20 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Strange though that people who believe UFOs do not exist have never seen one.

:)  ... until they see one 

Stranger still  ....  remember my ' UFO Girl '  story ?   I had a GF that not only  believed  in and saw UFOs but ... when other people ( some that had not believed in them and never seen them ) were with her .... they saw them too .

Including me once .   And even stranger, some of those sightings were conformed by other sources  ( eg, a report the next day in newspaper ,  a confirmation of previous sightings in a particular area, etc. )

I believed they did not exist - but then saw ... a few .... one night .  Only that one night with her though.  

But it wasnt just these  type of confirmed and backed up events ... there were also the 'other type' ; ... just when I started to believe it :

" I saw a UFO last night ."

Me;  " Again!  What happened ?"

" It came down low and I could see through the window "

" Where was this ? "

" In the back yard "

" I see ....  urmmmm ... what did you see inside ? "

"I saw you in there . "

.....     :o

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, SETI has been looking for ET since 1984 and so far they have found nothing.  Sure, they did get that one blip that they thought could have been a non-human radio transmission but that lasted only a second and has never been duplicated.

But,

Seek and ye shall find.

(If only in your mind.)

Thing is ... you have to seek in the right place .  Seti scans 'out there'   , but the vast majority of UFOs are 'in here ' .

• Like 1

Trump already trained for his speech coming up then...

hint, hint...

1:01 "Our independence day is at hand!" :lol:

Edited by Wells
  • Like 2

People talk about these "great changes" and "alien invasion" "nuclear war" because they have lost and are secretly praying for a reset button.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

:)  ... until they see one 

I think I have said as much as I needed to say.  I don't want to be pissing off the believers.

It's almost as bad as discussing religions.

Thing is ... you have to seek in the right place .  Seti scans 'out there'   , but the vast majority of UFOs are 'in here ' .

How did they get "in here"?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I think I have said as much as I needed to say.  I don't want to be pissing off the believers.

It's almost as bad as discussing religions.

Yeah, the aliens might get pissed if you deny them being real...which might have consequences for you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wells said:

Yeah, the aliens might get pissed if you deny them being real...which might have consequences for you.

Reveal hidden contents

You are right.  I wouldn't want anything like that happening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wells said:

That video is so freakin' phoney.  But I'm aware that there are many who believe it to be real.

• Like 2

Again, the results of the UFO Pentagon study in a nutshell, explained by the ex-government official who ran the program.

Edited by Wells

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Aye .... there is the rub . ........

....  the undiscovered country, from whose bourn
no traveller returns, puzzles the will,
and makes us rather bear those ills we have,
than fly to others that we know not of.....

I note a recent trend to refer to them as 'craft'   ...admittedly 'impossible craft'   yet, because they are detected by human eye and machine, they are considered as 'real'  as the craft that observes them.

If we did not know how a 'sprite'  * was formed , it too might seem impossible , although we can see and detect them .

I contend that not all of 'earthly nature' is yet understood .

*   pic.jpg

web1_web_sprite_1.jpg

PS  and what I can see in that footage that keeps getting repeated isnt anything like a tic tac  :huh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

That video is so freakin' phoney.  But I'm aware that there are many who believe it to be real.

It dont look like no tic tac .....  and   the boxed area around the object looks different to the back ground .    And the voice over might not even be for that piece of film,  and why isnt it over the water and the view looking down to see it (as pilot described ),  And why not show the rest of the footage that describes what the pilot says ?  and  and   and  .... 

And why wouldn't the government investigate anything that gets inside its defences ?  And why would they not still listen to pilots reporting such events ?   What are they supposed to do now ?   A fully trained and reliable pilot reports an intrusion into US airspace and they say : "Sorry, we investigated those things but now the funding is removed, so we dont listen to you any more . "   ?  

This all makes as much sense as 'UFO Girl' .   .... but I seen that with my own eyes ... and seen the effect it / she had on others.

Anywayz .....   glad we still got 'mysteries' .

By the way , no trace of UFOs around here ..... last one turned out to be a guy with a HUGE   soap bubble maker   :D 

- witness  ( up on the back hill ) was freaked; " This huge fluid like sphere was floating over the forest , it had swirling rainbow colours in it, then it disappeared ! "   .....  in other words   it 'burst'   ... no, I do not expect a military pilot to make such a mistake .    But 'bogies'   /  foo fighters been around a looong time .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

• Like 1

I note a recent trend to refer to them as 'craft'   ...admittedly 'impossible craft'   yet, because they are detected by human eye and machine, they are considered as 'real'  as the craft that observes them.

If we did not know how a 'sprite'  * was formed , it too might seem impossible , although we can see and detect them .

I contend that not all of 'earthly nature' is yet understood .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

When did they get in here is an interesting question. Many consider them recent arrivals. Maybe they've been here all along.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aden said:

I personally favor the Interdimensional hypothesis (and the time-traveller hypothesis) over the extraterrestrial hypothesis, as does the german UFO researcher and head of MUFON-CES, Illobrand von Ludwiger. He concludes that the aliens and UFO's don't behave like extraterrestrial visitors but rather like interdimensional visitors.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 4

Sign in to follow this