Taomeow

What happened to the Matriarchal Cultures

On 2/15/2018 at 10:31 AM, Chang said:

This is all true but you really fail to appreciate the situation that now exists in the west.

Cultural Marxists have now become the "Establishment" certaily as regards the media, education and politics. That being the case they are pushing for greater equality and diversity in all areas. Such equality and diversity will be at the expence and to the detriment of the native races. This can only be constued as a suicidal mentality that defies belief, yet it is happening before our eyes.

To facilitate our downfall there is a continued "pussification" of young white men throughout the west who appear to feel ashamed of both their sex and race.

1509989979320.jpg

Friend showed me this video because he thought it was funny but it actually seems like mainstream media brainwashing and has a lot of connections with your comment, "continued "pussification" of young white men throughout the west who appear to feel ashamed of both their sex and race."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MooNiNite said:

Friend showed me this video because he thought it was funny but it actually seems like mainstream media brainwashing and has a lot of connections with your comment, "continued "pussification" of young white men throughout the west who appear to feel ashamed of both their sex and race."

I thought that was hilarious.   I don't think the point was pussification,  'Randy's' aggressiveness from chest beating to using a baseball bat didn't go well, course neither did his pacifism. 

Humor doesn't need a lesson,

it just needs to be funny. 

That's why it's humor.