CloudHands

Closing the TheDàoBums.com

Its good to be the KING, aint it, moderators?

Eh?  Amirite?  

Come on... you know you love it!! ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cold said:

in the clouds of course

with Lucy

mining diamonds I suppose

sgt pepper's!! lol

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 5:27 AM, silent thunder said:

media fasting has become a regular occurence for me.  I limit my screen time to short bursts.

Several years ago, I altered what I ate and drank to shift my body health, started in again on Qi Gong and it worked very well.  Then that developed into being more mindful of what I washed my body with and brushed me teeth with to extend benefits.

Finally, I realized that far more impacting and important than either of those for wholeness and real vitality... was what I allowed my mind to ruminate on, what waves of thoughts I chose to surf and what I allowed into my mind through media, books, conversations and interactions.

Worth repeating! This is something I include it in my practise of Daoist Yang Sheng Fa (life-nourishing methods) along with food energetics, qigong and mediation. 

(As to the subject of the OP....Yes a random 'site down' outcome would certainly make Dao Bums less 24/7 machine-like. Perhaps if we manifest sufficiently strong Daoist de this new software may develop such a function 'self-so', like the random SQL error of the previous software version. :D :wacko: )

• Like 5

Oh Nooooooo,   Not the 'Pink Screen of SQL error !' 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 2