Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Science is enlightenment

Recommended Posts

circadian rhythm.

 

Biological clock. Any ways too many information to copy paste so only code words.

 

I suffer from the effects of the day night changes, and need master these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glands, they produce all sorts of stuff, need to master these too.

 

At least i don't have to search some invisible stuff what only special people see. Schemes written down just not know how to use them yet.

Like dim room does those effects, dawn those, sun light this and that, just learn to recon the endogenous inputs to reset and control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, allinone said:

Glands, they produce all sorts of stuff, need to master these too.

 

The endocrine (glandular) system is like a bridge or interface between the physical and subtle bodies.  Its incredibly important for energy work and so on.

 

On 8/25/2017 at 0:46 PM, Apeiron&Peiron said:

 

It's also interesting to see the role of the ratios in art.

 

The perception of physical beauty is directly linked to various harmonic symmetries (ratios, intervals and so forth) in geometric formations.  This applies both in the visual and sonic realm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‚Äé27‚Äé.‚Äé08‚Äé.‚Äé2017 at 3:16 PM, 9th said:

The endocrine (glandular) system is like a bridge or interface between the physical and subtle bodies.  Its incredibly important for energy work and so on.

 

postulate is,

Glands can be stimulated by colors, therefore also sounds or any other sensory consciousness input. Consciousness is important because i need to be aware of it, so also know the source of the problem too, so that type of practice is not for raw nervous system but wet what is honeyd. But the colors aren't just yellow, blue, it has to be wet too

Edited by allinone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allinone said:

 

postulate is,

Glands can be stimulated by colors, therefore also sounds or any other sensory consciousness input. Consciousness is important because i need to be aware of it, so also know the source of the problem too, so that type of practice is not for raw nervous system but wet what is honeyd. But the colors aren't just yellow, blue, it has to be wet too

 

I dont know anything about that kind of "color therapy" thing, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was something to it.  However it seems a bit goofy to me, just in terms of raw effectiveness.  There are numerous highly effective ways to stimulate the endocrine system without such props, and Id be quite surprised if that kind of stuff was as useful in comparison.

 

The rest of your post appears to be nonsense babble, although it seems to be imbued with an air of projected authority... or rather a "hot air"... if you get my drift.

 

And stay off the crack, kids.  Crack is wack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 9th said:

 

I dont know anything about that kind of "color therapy" thing, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was something to it.  However it seems a bit goofy to me, just in terms of raw effectiveness.  There are numerous highly effective ways to stimulate the endocrine system without such props, and Id be quite surprised if that kind of stuff was as useful in comparison.

 

The rest of your post appears to be nonsense babble, although it seems to be imbued with an air of projected authority... or rather a "hot air"... if you get my drift.

 

And stay off the crack, kids.  Crack is wack.

 

if you recognize me as authority then bow down before me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, allinone said:

 

if you recognize me as authority then bow down before me.

 

 

No - you dont get it.  Apparently you lack basic reading (as well as writing) skills.  To put it another way: I see the false airs which you are attempting to put on.  You can keep trying to bullshit me if you want, but yeh - whatever.  Good luck.

 

And if you still dont get it.. I may need a translator.  Let me see if I can find another kid who can speak to you on your level:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't understand anything they said but I did see a few fools playing with their dick out in public.  I wouldn't normally listen to those kinds of fools anyhow.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I couldn't understand anything they said but I did see a few fools playing with their dick out in public.  I wouldn't normally listen to those kinds of fools anyhow.

 

 

Some have called it bliss...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 9th said:

No - you dont get it.  Apparently you lack basic reading (as well as writing) skills.  To put it another way: I see the false airs which you are attempting to put on.  You can keep trying to bullshit me if you want, but yeh - whatever.  Good luck.

 

And if you still dont get it.. I may need a translator.  Let me see if I can find another kid who can speak to you on your level:

 

Ok, i think i know what way i am not allowed to talk. Yes my bad.

 

So only one who is going to learn is me here. I can recon teachers who have 7 times more experience who know that i am doing wrong but i don't see it myself and therefore they call me all sorts of names an  eventually i get it oh right what as dumbass i were.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 9th said:

 

Some have called it bliss...

 

The fools can call it whatever they want.  I'm trying to be nice using the word "fools".  There are a lot of much better words I could use to express myself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marblehead said:

The fools can call it whatever they want.  I'm trying to be nice using the word "fools".  There are a lot of much better words I could use to express myself.

 

 

Ignorance is ignorance, this is true.  But what about when it comes to ignoring these "fools" as you call them?  

 

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

  I wouldn't normally listen to those kinds of fools anyhow.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 9th said:

Ignorance is ignorance, this is true.  But what about when it comes to ignoring these "fools" as you call them?  

 

I can't do anything about their problems.  They have, IMO, serious problems with self-realization and self-awareness.  They were supposed to learn that stuff from their parents, school and religion, if any.

 

That fact that I am aware they exist and I do not put myself in their way will pretty much insure I don't become one of their casualties.

 

Thing is, nearly all of them feel they have no problem so they wouldn't accept what help I could offer if I were able to offer to help.  It's the trend in the USA today.  If it doesn't destroy itself it will continue.  But without me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I can't do anything about their problems.  They have, IMO, serious problems with self-realization and self-awareness.  They were supposed to learn that stuff from their parents, school and religion, if any.

 

That fact that I am aware they exist and I do not put myself in their way will pretty much insure I don't become one of their casualties.

 

Thing is, nearly all of them feel they have no problem so they wouldn't accept what help I could offer if I were able to offer to help.  It's the trend in the USA today.  If it doesn't destroy itself it will continue.  But without me.

 

Dude - who gives a shit about these worthless little fucks anyways. 

 

What I was asking was: how does it make you FEEL when you ignore these "fools"?

 

Is it not blissful to some degree when they suddenly vanish into the great void?  Or perhaps at least a bit peaceful?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 9th said:

 

Dude - who gives a shit about these worthless little fucks anyways. 

 

What I was asking was: how does it make you FEEL when you ignore these "fools"?

 

Is it not blissful to some degree when they suddenly vanish into the great void?  Or perhaps at least a bit peaceful?  

Hehehe.  Okay, now I know what you were search for from me.

 

Actually, I rarely have any feelings about it at all.  They are not a part of my "real" life.  I don't hold ill will against them.  No anger, nothing.

 

I am not a part of their world so there really isn't any need to ignore.

 

I have mentioned before, I have my illusions and delusions when I am at home on my property.  All is well on the planet.  And I work hard keeping nice looking gardens for all to look at.

 

Don't get me wrong.  I have no bad feelings regarding them.  They are living their life the way they think they should be living it.  Who am I to say that they are wrong?  But I still hold to my comments about foolishness.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

   To each his sufferings: all are men,
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Condemn'd alike to groan‚ÄĒ
      The tender for another's pain,
            Th' unfeeling for his own.
      Yet, ah! why should they know their fate,
      Since sorrow never comes too late,
            And happiness too swiftly flies?
      Thought would destroy their Paradise.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†No more;‚ÄĒwhere ignorance is bliss,
            'Tis folly to be wise.

 

- from "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College"
by Thomas Gray

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 8:23 AM, allinone said:

 

postulate is,

Glands can be stimulated by colors, therefore also sounds or any other sensory consciousness input. Consciousness is important because i need to be aware of it, so also know the source of the problem too, so that type of practice is not for raw nervous system but wet what is honeyd. But the colors aren't just yellow, blue, it has to be wet too

 

IMG_1377.GIF

Edited by bax44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 11:00 AM, 9th said:

 

No - you dont get it.  Apparently you lack basic reading (as well as writing) skills.  To put it another way: I see the false airs which you are attempting to put on.  You can keep trying to bullshit me if you want, but yeh - whatever.  Good luck.

 

And if you still dont get it.. I may need a translator.  Let me see if I can find another kid who can speak to you on your level:

 

 

AwaH SON, DAAAANG THAT'S WHATS UP. 

Reminds me of my teenage years. Calling someone out with rap, then having a rap battle to settle it. Mad respect.

 

To come up with a good rap you gotta be a deep thinker, cause it takes reflecting on the situation then expressing it in a style particular to you and your message. Man I never was good at it, cause I had a speech impediment. Good times tho.

 

9th, Marblehead is the kind of guy thats like the old man in Gran Torino. Racist but not even aware of it, just kinda is comfortable with who he is N where he's at. The kind of person who may genuinely like a person from a different background, but might unknowingly instead them with "You're one of the good ones." Thinking his approval is a compliment. An when chips are down he feel free to be openly racist behind closed doors feeling as if he's going warned that right thru defending our country and being a person of character an integrity. 

People like that it's best to let them be, they don't know they insult us and then they imply racism it's underhanded and not brought out to open because they know the social dance too well to say things openly like that. Sure as in a post where he says he had some other words to describe those "fools". 

They justify it because it's not a burning hate, just a sometimes thing. An they cannot allow themselves to be aware of it, because that would unravel their identity to themselves. So it's best to try an get along cause it's a forum here and they're not interested in understanding our "kind" or our way of being. Just mainly in conversations about what the people here think is high minded, or the occasional useful topics.

 

For the record Marblehead, I've dealt with "your type" of personality most my life. I know it's built on a foundation that you feel is correct, an any threat to that foundation is quickly devalued as inappropriate or faulty in some way. I don't mean nothing by explaining to 9th what I understand of things. I appreciate our musical back and forth an would like to continue that. Do you like Bill Withers, Aint no Sunshine?

 

 

As to the science is enlightenment, I came to remark on that but after reading thru felt to remark on that other thing. My view of science is like someone standing someplace and counting the steps to another place, then after preparing themselves intellectually to take the risk of the journey, they go out with measurements to see if they are correct an so they can help anyone else who wants to know the steps from that place to the other.

My view of spirituality is someone finding themselves walking and reaching a place that's free and clear, then going home a d trying to recreate that freedom and clarity elsewhere by gauging with bodily feedback as opposed to measuring stick.

Both are useful, will get you what your goal 's eventually, but in the end only by accepting they are both educated guesswork, one with intellect and machines, the other with heart and body, neither is the only way.

 

 

Where are you?

 

Here.

 

Where's here?

 

Earth.

 

Where's earth?

 

In the cosmos.

 

Where's the cosmos?

 

In the universe.

 

Where's the universe?

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this