On 8/20/2017 at 0:16 PM, WuDao said:

STOP just STOP

Then breathe. Just breathe.

Be aware that you have stopped. Be aware that you are breathing.

Then forgive yourself. Allow yourself to feel love, to feel gratitude for all the sources of joy around you.

Soon the anxiety will pass and you will be free to move forward again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Then breathe. Just breathe.

Hi Lost in Translation,

Breathing = living?

Yes: then breath => just breathe => life goes on => ... => ... => ... => ... => ... => ... => ... => Emptiness?

Be aware that you have stopped. Be aware that you are breathing.

You have incorporated 'stopping/breathing' into the same moment?

Then forgive yourself. Allow yourself to feel love, to feel gratitude for all the sources of joy around you.

Yet another compassionate thought from you. 

Is it moving in this noble directional flow?

Magnanimity => Altruism => ........................ => High-mindedness?

A Quote by Arisotle about keeping it real.   “The high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think.”

Soon the anxiety will pass and you will be free to move forward again.

"pass" = sunset  =>  "free" = sunrise =>  "forward again" = a new day?

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentences.
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2017 at 6:15 PM, Marblehead said:

Took a vacation to Spain.  Drove my car from Germany to Spain.  My wife was with me.

Hi Dada,

Obviously with your better half with you, it was difficult for you to visit a SH whilst in Spain. Did you sneaked to go there? If so, please share with us your experience explicitly. Thank you. (SH = ?)

On 8/22/2017 at 10:17 PM, Brian said:

Spent a week in a town just outside of Madrid, actually.

Hi Brian,

You are naughty. So it was highly likely that you had visited the SH in Madrid. Had you? If so, please share with us your experience explicitly. Thank you. (SH = ?)

SH = .......

Guys,

Did you meet THE rose. Was she thorny? Please be explicit.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.
  • Like 1

Spanish Harlem is one of my favorite songs.  Aretha Franklin does a very good cover of the song.

No, I never slipped around when I was married.  Granted, I have been married three times but I always honored my commitment while I was married.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I always honored my commitment while I was married.

Hi Dada,

I BELIEVE you.

A good weekend.

- LimA

• Like 1

If you listen real close to that song, at the beginning, after all the La Las you will hear, or rather, notice a skip when she first starts to sing.  This is the version that is most available.  There is a corrected, remastered, version but it was done much later.  I actually did my own remastering of the song before I found the official remastered version.

7 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Dada,

Obviously with your better half with you, it was difficult for you to visit a SH whilst in Spain. Did you sneaked to go there? If so, please share with us your experience explicitly. Thank you. (SH = ?)

Hi Brian,

You are naughty. So it was highly likely that you had visited the SH in Madrid. Had you? If so, please share with us your experience explicitly. Thank you. (SH = ?)

SH = .......

Guys,

Did you meet THE rose. Was she thorny? Please be explicit.

- LimA

Naaah, it was a business trip.  Flew into the Madrid airport about 4AM and drove a rental car to a nearby town where we had acquired another company. Met a German colleague who also flew in and we spent the week helping the Spanish IT folks integrate their computers and systems into the corporate environment.  We did have lots of fun while we were there but it neither involved "Spanish Harlem" nor the motel across the street from the office which had been converted into an establishment for "ladies of the night" (although they seemed to be working around the clock, based on the traffic...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian said:

We did have lots of fun while we were there but it neither involved "Spanish Harlem" nor the motel across the street from the office which had been converted into an establishment for "ladies of the night" (although they seemed to be working around the clock, based on the traffic...)

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the recall. That's my intention - a trip down memory lane.

Explicit enough: motel across the street => "ladies of the night" => "ladies > 7 Eleven" => "ready traffic".

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Naaah, it was a business trip.

But of course.

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Flew into the Madrid airport about 4AM and drove a rental car to a nearby town where we had acquired another company.

You fly by night to acquire? You fly by day for mergers?

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Met a German colleague who also flew in and we spent the week helping the Spanish IT folks ...

Coincidently, Marblehead's recall had a "German - Spanish" association too.

How did you spend the weekend? You went to church? Did you meet a singing nun?

Marblehead met THE Singing Nun ...

Good night.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I actually did my own remastering of the song before I found the official remastered version.

Hi Dada,

Why remastered? What is remastering?

- LimA

4 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Dada,

Why remastered? What is remastering?

- LimA

Remastering is talking the master of a recording and cleaning it up.  Many artists when they first start out use whatever recording studios they can afford or even at home or in a garage.  The recording equipment isn't generally the best quality and mistakes by the band members are sometimes left in the master rather than re-recording or dubbing over the mistakes.

The reason something is remastered is to make it a more accurate and complete master of the composition.

Basically an attempt to make the music sound better.

During the Rock-A-Billy Revival music publishers In England bought the rights, and master recordings, of many American artists.  Most of these masters were remastered.

Same thing happened with the old, original Blues artists' recordings.

Right now there is an attempt to remaster, the father of the Blues, Robert Johnson's music.  It has been suggested by many that most of the original recordings were recorded at 75 RPM but when the first remastering was done it was done at 78 rpm and this can sometimes dramatically alter the sound of the music.

39 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Remastering is talking the master of a recording and cleaning it up.

Good morning Dada,

Thank you. You are knowledgeable re remastering. Impressive.

This remastering - OK?

To me it sounds nice for something recorded 80 years ago. Peaceful recapture of good past.

Thanks again for Remastering 101.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Masters were remastered ...

Hi Dada,

... for posterity?

- LimA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Dada,

... for posterity?

- LimA

Yeah, we could say that.  But also for the money.  Few people want to listen to music is the full of pops, scratches, and other noise.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Also for the money.

Hi Dada,

But of course!

MONEY!

TDB got posterity inclination:

"ambition => motivation => desire => determination => get-up-and-go => goals"?

- LimA

• Like 1

Hello "Lost" 

and by the way - you have never been lost but you may have misplaced your "found-ness".

You have described in your original post some fairly common happenings:

Spaciness is in general a bit like hyperventilation - as energies get a bit increased in vibration the adrenals often become involved and then comes a wish to control things by increasing these energetic responses in order to diminish them - obviously it does not work. 

Part of what happened in the meditation is that your concentration was fairly forward inside your head rather than centered or a bit back of center. This is what started the escalation of vibration in your case rather than a relaxation.

"Doing" is basically what is not needed - as in the hyperventilating analogy - but getting back to the equilibrium is difficult when trying to gather yourself back to it.

Sit in a comfortable chair and take a moderately deep breath into the lower abdomen - or just imagine that you are breathing into the lower part of your lungs and it puffs out your belly.

As you do this with your eyes closed imagine a clean deep blue energy/color above your head and around your whole head and imagine that as you breath in - you breath in this cool deep blue vibration throughout your body. Imagine/know that as you do this the adrenals will calm down, and all other functions will calm down and rejoin in a calmer non-spaced out You.

Also hold out your arms if you like with your hands palms toward you and slowly bring them closer to you imagining that your energy field is decreasing and becoming closer to your body. A spaced out person always has an energetic field that is considerably beyond their range for what allows them to be more clearly vital and autonomous - their energy looks "spaced out" and their energetic frequency is always far to high for the bodies comfort range (they are often alcoholic, psychotic and highly gifted sensitive individuals).

I would suggest stopping stimulants for at least a day or two - such as coffee and sugar and refined foods.

Just eat good food that you like - nothing special needed.

Part of the problem is a bit of fight or flight energy in this - the adrenals and the systems which put you out of your body in a very real sense need to relinquish the fight. As in the hyperventilating -it's counter intuitive - breath in the blue and come down to earth - it is a solid vibration and will also help you find your male footing again.

Your whole space can go to this color - cool deep blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

Hi Spotless,

EXT. BEACH BEAUTIFUL SMALL #EpisodeInteractive #Episode Size 640 X 1136 #EpisodeOurCrazyLoveLife

Oh, this water is calling my name!  #TopToBottom #WearTeal #belabumbum

Crystal-clear water & slivers of sunshine.

Clear water.

Where's your next vacation?

Smile. Laugh. Enjoy. Believe.  Because the world is watching.

AH CAN I PLEASE GO HERE EL PRONTO

Gorgeous colors! #ocean #amazingnature  https://biopop.com/

My happy place

- LimA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spotless said:

Hi Spotless,

- LimA