Please give respect to the masters and helpers who diligently work to cultivate us seekers of the 'Way' at thedaobums:

Pleas remember: If any of my postings or comments offend you, let me know and I will delete or rewrite the offending parts. A private message will stay private. thanks:) 

THE WRITING IN THIS ONE BIG AREA ALL DRAFTS:

Spirit Quest England DRAFT: Spirit Questing General attached 

I started late October, I had finally found a spell that would get me in touch with the genius loci in London England area I now had all that I needed for my upcoming spirit quest during which I hoped to make contact with some of my relatives spirits & uncover my hidden past. I had written a post about this particular spirit quest as I was getting more deeply involved, but parts of my investigation into the spirits of my past just kept bringing in new information until I decided to rewrite a post on it in the hope of making more sense out of the whole thing. I am still receiving physical world input from the posterity of the followers of Gwyn ap Nudd. they have understood the information that I presented to the blue faced spirit questers that I addressed on my journeying into their realm, and they as a whole have turned to live in the present and began to look to the future with hope instead of dis-paring over the past. I know this by their posting positive affirmations and poems with future hope.

addendum to post: "" https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48474-buddhist-practices-vs-taoist-practices/?page=2 ""

Spirit Questing General (During a post mainly talking about being awake I was asked to write something about spirit questing)

In my current situation I have gained much cultivation from becoming a daobum forum member. If I am awake or not the desire to help others is just there. Fortuitously I do not have a lot of academic knowledge, just decades of experience.  I am not a sage (as some spirit visitors recently asked) by my definition, and I only laughingly :lol: do I use the title mage because my experiences are all based on working what is called spirit magic-hence the term/handle mage. (I am being schooled at DBs, by the input and view of much larger then me)

Am I awake? Some of the tests of my abilities that I have taken were judged by a goop of fiscal pears along with a master and a second. But even that could have been a dream. Again the pain/cold/exhaustion during some spirit quests seams real. One example: I had my guts exploded by a *wound received during a spirit quest which resulted in all of my blood coming out both ends of me all at once, this one is verifiable because I was taken to the hospital with 0 blood pressure. My *Dr. had checked my stomach some time before and said no ulcers, after I survived everyone said oh you must have a bleeding ulcer (a natural explanation, so I thankfully agreed):huh:.

In the beginning I had a teacher that for some reason befriended me , when I was moving to a different town we shook hands and had a exchange of sorts, afterwards I was able to go on my first full spirit quest, and I ran across him years later  he told me that he used to hat sparrows messing up his perfect garden and that he would destroy their nests in his beautiful yard. But after that weird hand shake that we both remembered he began to love and nurture the sparrows similar to the way I feel about them.:)

*in my experience sometimes a traumatic event that big sometimes acts like throwing a pebble in a pond, the ripples go both back and forward in time, so I cold feel something was coming before it actually hit me.

In my experience entering into the unseen world is done through training practice and experience.

Practicing one or more of the martial arts and other types of focuses found within thedaobums forum on controlling body movement and energy movement is so important.

I thank all of those who have recently visited me, and for the tribute.:) 

I hope for great things toward all here at thedaobums, being like a grain of sand can sometimes be a pain to others, I hope to add value and not offense by posting my visualizations. 

Try limping along on one shoe:
A young energy mover was dejected after having spent years searching all over his country for a teacher that matched his desires.
He finally found a old mage who was reported to have the ability to teach him what he needed to learn.

After being asked by the young energy mover to teach him how to properly align his destiny several times.

The old mage finally spoke and humbly stated, I have discovered that my words do not teach only life experience teaches. 
For a hundredth times the young energy mover, half heatedly asked the old sage, 'then where in the world can I find a teacher who matches my need to learn these things?

'There are non, said the old mage, after many years of questing my teachers came to me from the unseen world, they only taught me because they needed a person who they viewed as desperate enough to accept the obligation and incur the debt of their teachings. 'By working in incredible circumstances over many decades, continued the old mage I paid my teachers back little by little for their teachings sometimes by acting as a facilitator within  the physical realm on their behalf and by performing whichever actions they needed to be done by a person in the physical realm, I did this until my obligation was fully paid. 'So, said the old mage, because there needs to be human(s) who reside within the physical realm in a position to facilitate the doings of necessary actions and world service.

These actions always begin as the seeds of need in the physical realm, making a reason for such human(s) to exist.
'Do you want to become, a changer of destiny, if you like to call it that?

Also consider that while there may be a few others who are performing the same type of facilitation, that these few are Not required to perform actions according to what You call Good, only You can choose to do that.

' I thought that you said that there were no teachers who could teach me inquired the young energy mover? 

'That is correct said the old mage, in my experience: each coalition of beings in the unseen world have different requirements toward the performing of actions by their human associates and of what they call good. I was fortunate to be trained by a coalition that was aligned with an acceptable level of what I call good. This is why it may become your opportunity to learn to do the type of internal creation which aligns with what I call 'changing your story to change your destiny. 'You see there are no others who will aid you in obtaining the experiential knowledge of this type of internal creation exactly the way that I do, garf, garf, added the old sage.  

'You are saying that there are other teachers inquired the young energy mover?

'No, no said the old sage, I told you that to learn any of the forms of internal creation it is required that you have exacting experiential knowledge, that I alone can Lead You into obtaining that knowledge for yourself, and that non others in this world can teach You with any great effect while they are using just words, they can lead only lead you into teaching yourself, but in my experience: even that path ends in incompleteness for You, only the obtaining experiential knowledge can serve to complete you into the true preference of destiny that You desire.

'There are none for You, said the old sage for the second time, responding to a look on young energy movers face, as I have told you my teachers were from the unseen world, they only taught me because they needed a person who was desperate enough to accept the obligation and incur the debt of their teachings.

However I am considering the possibility of attempting to assist you for the sake of this world's current needs in my opinion there are too few mages who are within what I consider to be the good balance, so I will consider doing this, not because of obligation, because I have completely paid my debt to my teachers, but because of my current viewings of things as they are in relationship to our collective minds experiences as they are unfolding in a way that is somewhat effecting my personal comfort within this human experience.
The young energy mover looked at the old mage in astonishment marveling at his strange understandings. As he continued to talk to this old wind bag of a mage, little by little the young energy mover perceived that the old mage seemed to be inching toward agreeing to teach him or at least show him the way to receiving the experiential knowledge that he needed to achieve his goals.

The old mage seaming to read his mind, said, 'once again I say I cannot teach you, with many words but only by changing your current life story which contains the words describing your past destiny as it has been revealed so far and which You will observe as it changes within the frame work of our efforts.

Like throwing a pebble into a still pond the ripples of destiny will flow in all directions past and future, these ripples also contain the power to instigate the desired changes, If you know how to ride them and work with the power that they contain, this is only accomplished by the attaining of. The old sage paused in his rampage of speech and looking at the young energy mover said in a demanding voice: Say it with me know, Experiential Knowledge. 

'But what about my destiny said the young energy mover. You are what is called your destiny, and this has always been within your own reach said,' the old mage knowingly, but to change your destiny always takes two to start, for now I am one and you are one, once you are properly prepared you and yourself will be the two, one in the physical you when awakened and one the functional energy/spirit body when you are asleep or meditating, for example let's say that you were to get married and have children, the act of Choosing to join with another is a powerful changer to your destiny which destiny will remain fluid but harder to maneuver because it has become heaver in size.
'You will discover that your destiny is actually the Story of the greatest version of you. Using this greatest version of you as a sounding board is how by writing the words of your story then gradually changing them to match the greater evolving description of you, as you feel directed by the experiential knowledge that you gain by patiently practicing the observing of your past destiny as you make subtle and correctable changes to it.

This is how that you will place your selves in the positions to learn all manner of the other worlds truths, and this you who is very early in life if you choose to walk the path that I have walked where you will be seen and addressed by my original unseen world teachers.

What! interrupted the young energy mover as if waking from a concentrated trance, through which he was listening and ingesting every word spoken by the old mage, am I incurring debt to them through your, he paused not wanting to say teachings, then said your assistance.

No, laughed the old sage, 'that's is so funny, my old unseen world teachers and others will only see a trained You as a opportunity to save themselves time and effort.

'To continue said the old mage for You to become part of a continually altering destiny due to my continued recreating my own path that orders my activities to match the rhythms of earth's destiny path which is 'always changing 'within its spear of influence', but always seaming to remain the same on the 'outside on the outside of its area of influence'.  'Is being in rhythm and intertwined with the earth's destiny a great relief or burden asked the young energy mover?  

Yes it can be both, said the old sage smiling,' to me it seamed heavy to start, then it becomes lite once you have obtained the experiential knowledge.
I will except the debt for you training said the young energy mover bravely. No debt said,' the old sage laughing, your debt will be to yourself for indulging your desires, that have served to placed you in the way of  the discovery of my path which is difficult and uncomfortable to achieve.
'But said the young energy mover, you said that your burden is light. Yes, said the old sage,' light now, but to achieve my path you have to recreate yourself into becoming inside out and releasing your higher self into your true reality, which action may seem  impossible to you know, but will be considered  simple once you have achieved the experiential knowledge that goes along with it.
'OK, said, the young energy mover hopefully, when can we start?
We have already started said, the old sage, concentrate on your third eye and perceive your 1000 petal lotus.

After a moment of concentration 'OK, said, the young energy mover, I am perceiving my 1000 petal lotus.

'Now said, the old sage look further just above the flowering of your lotus. The young energy mover, stood for a moment, paled wobbled and then he fainted. 
When the young energy mover, came to the first thing that he saw was the old sage smiling down at him.

I, I saw, 'stuttered the young energy mover a knife sticking straight up from the inside of my head and out through my 1000 petal lotus. Yes said the old sage laughing, that was a most impressive display, I was delighted that you had the power to view it so soon after you manifested it.  This was good for me because I did not have to baby you through the process.

I call the knife looking item; your first feather, it serves to increase your perception of a higher plane while at the same time it reveals to all beings from the unseen world, that you are a walker of the deep path. Seeing this feather looking spear will cause many with the sight to respond to you as one of their own, showing you respect as long as you act worthy of that respect. This feather looking item is also a aspect of your higher self which will be revealed more fully to you as you progress and gain more experiential knowledge within the unseen world.
How do I keep the respect of the beings in the unseen world eagerly asked the young energy mover?

For instance Laughed the old sage, a good start is to not pass out like you did when you perceived the light feather sticking out of your 1000 petal lotus. Although I would have been amazed at you if you did not pass out, 'from all of the life energy that I was projecting into you at the time' 'Do not be ashamed, I have experienced many people passing out the first time that they see a being or a thing poop out in front of them and it does not look like anything that is normally observed in this world. That is how I think that so many religions get started, he said laughingly.
The old mage continued to laugh at his own humor and was now seaming to be in a great mood and then the old mage said, 'If you come back tomorrow we will start a conversation on another aspect of the magnitude of what you are asking me to assist you in accomplishing for yourself.
The next day the young energy mover came back and was greeted by the old sage with the same words:
'I have discovered that words do not teach,
said the old sage Again. The young energy mover slumped, fearing that his desires to learn the art of internally creating had been derailed once again. With lowered head he began to walk away.

'The old sage seeing the young energy movers tears of frustration, decided that even though the young energy mover mite not yet have the presence of mind to persevere his endurance through the full process, but decided that he at least has the heart for it. 

'So, said the old mage loudly while peeking at the young energy mover out of the corner of his eye. The he half mumbled to himself, 'half is better then nothing'. The young energy mover hearing the loud So from the old mage , quickly turned on his heel and began looking at the old mage hopefully.
The old mage gave the young energy mover a appraising look, and said, 'take off one of your shoes and throw it away. The young energy mover responded, then the old mage said to the young energy mover, 'You will be called Half, do you accept this humble name.

'Yes, said the young energy mover looking hopeful. Then the old mage, quick as lightening, pounded his clenched fist into the ground so hard that the young energy mover took a step back and almost lost his footing.
The old sage pulled his fist out of the soft earth, and looking at the young energy mover, stated calmly, the path for you is cast. Run away and do not come back or step across the whole that I have just created until You know that it is time to do so. The young energy mover swallowed down his fear and stepped forward placing his foot across the fist sized dent in the ground.

'Good said the old mage, because you are only Half said the old mage, if you become only about gaining the powers that go with the practice of destiny adjustment then this path that I have set will be most difficult for You as my path has been. The old sage continued, you must forget all about gaining the power associated with destiny changes. If you do not then as you are being turned inside out to birth your functional spirit/light body you will notice, and then the pain will be uncomfortable, keep the thoughts of future creations as are your feather, your lifeline, your hope, not the power. Wont I die said the young energy mover who was clearly shaken by this turning inside out business. May be said the old mage, but you need to focus on the incredible possibilities of your future life wherein you do not die, for a time, the old mage chuckled. Now leave me said the old mage and do not bother to come back until you have dreamed of meeting yourself. Then return here to explain what occurred during this dream or vision, oh, added to old mage his voice fading out and don't fall into the canyon that I believe is going to be located quiet near to this area in the future. The young energy worker seeing that the old mage was gone walked away shaken but smiling, and limping on his one remaining shoe.  :-)

Note: this story represents the beginning passage/initiation of a person attempting to learn how to change their destiny. It is also necessary to mention the importance of taking passage/initiation into the unseen world. There are many formulas for this sort of internal creation/recreation of self. This visualization represents only one type of formula. In the dictum provided by mystical historical documents actions of destiny, recreation resembling this story have been hinted at, but they seem to have been corrupted in their clarity.

*'In my experience:  certain initiations are not allowed by beings who consider themselves to have Authority over such matters and these generally seem to desire to only allow those who they consider worthy allies to proceed in the practice of initiating/evolving', while other beings who have achieved a expanded state of evolution seam to care less, or may even help those who are Attempting the internal creation of a functional spirit body, that stimulates evolution. 

Why did I finally making a final draft of the above visualization?
What efforts do you think are involved in:

Making adjustments to your destiny?

Who do you think is the young energy movers teacher?

What does a visualization about how to adjust destiny have to do with creating a functional spirit body? 

*In my experience: during the three/four blood moons that were recently viewed mainly within the southern hemisphere of the earth, there was observed by the interested, a change in management of what is called by some called a earth chakra or point of power. The new arrangement in my opinion has served to cancel out in part or whole the blockage of new unseen world transcending/initiations by those who are able. 

end

Old Info:

The Evolution of a spiritual db

Note: the comments in the thread from the title above: some how turned into comments on unconditional love and the visualization below:

Some of you may know that I 'for lack of a better word', sometimes mention that I am a mage, 'mocking laughter form unseen sources':lol:, Some of you may know that I use a bubble system, 'long story', anyway a 6x foot tall 400+ lbs fellow comes over to my house unannounced and as he enters through the door and passes through my domain bubble in broad daylight his spirit lights it up bigger then life, at first I thought that this meant all kinds of not good.

In the not two distant past having delt with bigger then him, and prior to lots of cultivation, I would have gone into fight or flight, and I would have given him a really bad time.

So without any external or spirit reason a wave/feeling of 'unconditional love or whatever came over me'. The short of it is by the time he left, we had talk magic/spirits and martial arts, 'the only subjects that I seam to be able to carry a viable conversation in', and all became worm and fuzzy between us'. If you can put a better label on that type of feeling then please do, "I may use it in the future. Thanks if you read this post.:) 

from a post about shadow people:

memories   

(the 'original point' to this long winded story was to demonstrate what is frequently looked upon as a shadow person, that is changed by a sourcer into a totally white light avatar and his tiny tupla, which in this case happens to resemble a flat spider with a lot of legs, this white light avatar is the product of a technique unknown to me, but what I do know is that it involves a incredible amount of work/ritual/focus to create one and a small Mountain of high quality sun charged crystals).

An old mage had but trained one student within the many decades of his life, then after a couple of decades the student seeming ready, he was asked by the old mage, to let him call a old sourcer over to the students house, the old mage wanted to do this so that he could collect a group of spirits that he the old mage had left for several decades in the care of this old sourcer for safe keeping until he the old mage had finish a couple of really difficult spirit quests that sent him traveling about the various lands of the world.

Just then the old mage having previously contacted the old sourcer 

'that he the old mage was know requiring the old sourcer to deliver his hard earned spirits back to him'. While at the home of the old mages one student, the old sourcer simply appeared before the student and the old mage within the living room.

Quickly the old mage made a sign of greeting to the old sourcer then just as quickly and without saying a word he reached out and slapped the old sourcer on the cheek the old sourcer promptly pooped out of the living room. When the startled student, 'who he had always known to be against starting duels', 'asked the mage 'what just happened', the old mage simply said: 'the old sourcer hadn't brought my spirits with him to give them back to me, this means that he the old sourcer is unlikely to ever give up the power of that many spirits without a fight', the old mage continues 'but now that he has been challenged the old sourcer will soon be cumming back with every spirit that he has. the old mage seeing that the student was pail with fright, said 'don't worry I recently quested about his the old scourers domain and discovered through questioning the genius loci of the area that he has increased his power by binding and abusing some of the spirits that are in his charge. I am sure of our good karma and spirit support in this matter, and that we will easily defeat him.'

Now student you need to know that after I first defeat him at my domain and get my spirits back, thus taking away much of his spirit support, that I will see to it that he also approaches you next. The young mage paled and took a step aback. That is why I made sure that he knew where you lived by challenging him right here in your living room' the old mage chuckled. 'Thanks a lot said the growingly unconformable student. Then added the old mage 'It is important that without my help when he comes over to you soon after visiting me, you must make him retreat from your house' how said the student. 'However you can' said the old mage smiling contently, it is your initiation after all. Just use your training added the old mage this victory will then grant you a win needed as part of your initiation. When completed you will gain the use of  tools and one totem/spirit anchor, so that you can continue in your preparation to obtain a profession within the unseen world.'

The next evening at the old mages domain\house, the sourcer came wearing a white light avatar and with all of the forces that he could muster. The avatar in general form looked like one of the stereo types frequently reported by some as a shadow man that are generally seen to look about humanoid with a ring around their head like a halo that gives them a silhouette that looks something like someone is wearing a straight rimed bowler hat.

Upon appearing the avatar wielding what appeared to be a long spindle with several small vortexes rapidly spinning around it. Immediately charged the old mages front door with his wooden spinning spindle staff held in front of him like a ram. He hit the front door of the old mages house with a bang. Fortunately having anticipating a frontal assault the old mage had especially prepared the front door for this visit so that it would open just enough to teas the old sourcer into thinking that he might somehow gain entrance. Hiding safely behind his enchanted steal front door the old mage simply casually with the old  sorcerer through the portal of the avatar about old times and his desire to get his extra spirits returned to him. As the seconds ticked by the old sources began began suspecting that the old mages stalling would lead to a trap

Old mage through the partially opened door heard clearly the old sorcerer yell 'we have been burned, signaling to the supporters 'in his physical location' to help him to withdraw the avatar'. The old mage peeking through a window next to the door could clearly see the avatar of the the old sourcer throw down the enchanted spindle that he was using as a staff , then the avatar and the spindle faded away making their getaway.  The spirits that had been bound by the old sources to totems and that had been spelled to create the vortexes around the wooden spindle, were suddenly freed. They set into motion, apparently to some prearranged plan and charged over the old mages back fence and into his back yard, these spirits with their totems in hand had been worked/spelled by the old sourcer into becoming ^^partly corporeal. The old mage still securing the front door saw out the window that the spinning group of spirits landed on the ground looking like small small dust devils, then they zoomed over the fence into the back yard, the old mage perceived with satisfaction when he heard the buzzing beehive sound effects when the group landed on the old mages giant enchanted cactus. Later he could see where they had tore into the giant 7+foot tall cactus with a vengeance and until that lost most of their spinning momentum and life force while tearing apart the the multitudes of leafy spines, (it took several months for my brave cactus  to recover). Knowing that he now had the advantage the old mage quickly locked the front and came around to the back where the three bound spirits of the group jumped him and started slamming him with their semi corporal totems, after the old mage took a hit over one eye he fell back to a stance and began signaling for a negotiation. Two of the smarter spirits of the group who the old mage recognized as always having been cooperative, and non combatant and who apparently hadn't been bound to totems, had manged to  split themselves off to the side and were starting to pleading with the others that there was no contest and nothing to gain by battling it out with the old mage. After much negotiation, with the group, and the old mage exhibiting the gains of the spirits that they all know who had snuck away from the old sources, and who had been helped by the old mage to obtain a more conformable unseen world living(pun) arrangement. So the spirits and the old mage worked toward coming to terms. Then within a few nights work the old mage managed a big working to disconnect the three spirits bindings who had been bound by the old sourcer to totems. Then before they left the freed spirits spent the rest of the nights during their visit talking over old times from when they were first connected to the old mages destiny (another long story). the old mage listened patiently to the complaints of how they the spirits had been mistreated by the old sourcer. 'the old mage said this to their semi corporal faces', so it can be said here their ill treatment (at the hands of the old sourcer that the old mage had left them with was really just some really hard discipline, which had caused them to form bonds to support each other that would last, and they had gained the strength for some few of them that with continued work they could become highly functional spirits. 

Area for the students dueling the sourcer actions:

A couple of days after the fiasco at the old mages house, the student was meditating within his circle (created with a marital arts focus) when suddenly a pure white/light grape fruit sized, multi legged creature pooped into his field of vision, he was stunned as he watched this rapidly moving creature dart up down and all around his back yard, seemingly to not be effected by gravity in the slightest. As he watched mesmerized by the creatures actions beginning to turn more and more rhythmic, he suddenly felt a uncomfortable 2nd presents, this did alert him into action. He jumped up facing the direction of the sensation of discomfort, to discover that a white light avatar with what appeared to be wearing a large rimed bowler looking head gear, had popped into the yard just to the right of the area of where his gaze was fixed upon the mesmerizing actions of the tiny creature, then he realized that its movements were meant to distract him.

At first the student fearing some kind of attack went into fight or flight until he remembered that he was sitting in his circle. He didn't know that the avatar was there to demonstrate his prose which is the prose of the sourcer, and then to try to recruit him (as he had many others)as a aid to the sourcer. So the student declined the unspoken invitation by quickly reciting a generic banishing spell. The spell did little to the white light avatar, but the sourcer hearing through the avatar got hurt feelings so he withdrew his avatar and the tiny tulpa/tulpe creature that accompanied him.

A win for the student!:D

Did anyone notice the difference between the white light avatar and a regular

questions from the young student after this completed initiation:

'why did you ask me if I wanted to be a candidate to be placed in-charge of the earths third chakra?

I wanted to gauge the high of your current level of ambition within the unseen world said the old mage, and so that I could set up a appropriate test of skills for you to judge your self, when passing through this one of your adult level initiation trails. You see at your level you pass or fail according to your own evaluation of yourself, all that I do is arrange things into forming a balanced arena for you said the old mage.

'why did you ask me to do the scroll writing for you, saying I have all of the enchanted materials prepared, but I am not skilled enough to write the sigils on the scroll myself.

This was all true said the old mage, I eventually got a friend to write the scroll for me. You were unsure of yourself at the time and I wanted you to focus on helping me rather then being unsure of passing your sigil writing challenge said the old mage. So then I set up a balanced test for you to take your newly earned totem tool and to pass over to my domain and inscribe a few sigils on the lower part of the skin of my leg. I know said the old mage why? Scroll writing materials are really expensive in the unseen world, for someone at my level, so I did a little mesmerizing on you so that you would cross over to my domain within the unseen world poop out and inscribe on the skin of my lower leg a few sigils all the while thinking that It was a scroll that you were inscribing onto. Now I have a fine permanent keep sake from the graduation of my one student beamed the old mage with pride, and you have sufficiently demonstrated your level of skill at scroll based sigil writing, So the old mage continued clearing his throat, you are now ready and you can look to find gainful employment within the unseen parts of this world beamed the old mage.

^these spirits holding their totems in hand had became partly corporal prior to coming over to the old mages house/domain, this was probably done by the infusion of life force by the sourcer and his cure/coven/group of assistants during a ritual or working of some type.

Keeping friendly enemys is usualy the case with the old mage: (the old mage and the sourcer are still friendly enemies, they both understand that loosing and gaining a source of power involves some kind of a ruckus, after all of the fuss was over, the old mage spent several months on a spirit quest helping the old sources with some small amount of enchanting, and student training).

Spirit visits the bad and the good

This basic information will be the same for both stories in this post: My normal spirit communication process is from within my domain’s 3rd circle-(updated version-*bubble domain) I view the conformance of the bubble to see if any spirits are visiting or in the near vicinity , then I channel them and use none verbal communication is the norm, with whatever being/spirit that I make contact with, sometimes falling asleep to release my functional spirit, sometimes receiving open vision.
I repose my body within the medium circle of a triple circle system (within my domain physical/spirit). The 3rd circle is augmented with the crossed powers emanating from a spirit anchor juxtaposition spirit/physical phasing, using a specially prepared round table top to augment the spirit anchor frame which is symbolically sun stone enabled, which is focused on the physical aspect of the symbolic moon structure. This anchor is located just outside of my domains third circle and within the #rune organization of my domain. My theme is all focused toward adding comfort, and dimension to visits from my spirit world guests some of whom are scared, lost, angry, etc. I treat these as patients when they are in need of assistance, others are like myself functionaries in a series of ever evolving spirit quests (sometimes called the wild hunt or journeying).
1#Negative Encounter: The following Negative spirit activity is mentioned to add contrast to the positive spirit activity that follows: 
I was sitting in my medium circle when I noticed that a spirit had suddenly charged into the area of my domain unannounced, it smacked against the energy emanating from my 3rd circle and then smeared a visible dark swath across its outer parameter. I channeled the spirit and could hear the chattering thoughts of rage being its projected from.
As it had streaked across my circle I recognized something in the temporary visible smear of what looked like the outline of the face of an acquaintance of mine who I had apparently but unintentionally offended. I decided that I would give the shaken intruder time to pull itself together and so I went to bed and fell asleep, a couple of hours later I was awakened by a startling dream cartoon projection that lit up the whole bedroom as it seemed to explode near me. Then I opened my eyes and recognized the  presence of a functional spirit-'a spirit being projected by a being who still is alive', standing at the foot of my bed. The aforementioned spirit had come to me in open vision, first he/she politely apologize for the rude interruption to my sleep, then as we exchanged a few tense words the tension grew as he/she tried to cow me with a set of powerful mental persuasions that contained multiple threatening. I could tell that he/she was obviously seeking to cow me for a win-'duel can end by giving something as tribute to the winner', after a time of me shielding myself, (while still talking politely, 'a must in pro. dueling') he/she psychic attack faltered, then he/she slumped, from the mental effort and from the earlier draining effects of having *charged and slammed into my 3rd bubble earlier that night, once he/she realized that they could not overpower me, their attitude changed to a degree humbler, he/she paid me a *tribute of the contents of their stomach, then left.
2#Positive Encounter:I was sitting in my 3rd circle when a spirit intending to visit announced itself properly to me, by showing itself to me in the form of a giant crow which had made itself obvious and visible in the view of my front window (after 7 yrs. of living in my house I have never seen any bird bigger then a dove near my front window). I channeled back and forth with the spirit that had produced the form of the crow and we came to the terms of admittance to my domain, then I went to bed and to sleep (in my experience serious spirit transactions are best left to my functional spirit, by leaving the body in a resting position).
The spirit that the crow had announced the arrival of came to my front door, I got up out of bed and let it in ‘under my tough but fair rule’. In this case I wasted no time in getting the Daemon (my preferred catchall word for unknown types of entities, in the definitions for Daemons: A Daemon can be anything from a evil spirit to a god), who was a head taller than me in a hold. I explained what I was going to do, for it and then we agreed on the arrangements, and things got more relaxed. The deal was; for me to repair the Daemon to a higher state of functionality, and for me to receive occasional visits from it at its discretion.  Because of the powerful stature of this Daemon, It would require two (spirit anchors, totems, 'bindings, I don't like the word bindings, but it is understood by many to mean the connecting of a spirit to a condition through a physical item that permits it to operate on the physical plane'), a high Daemon such as this one needs two, one to stabilize it in its current form when it wishes to, and a second to allow its spirit to be more functional on the physical plane. The operation on the Daemon was tough, but simple. 
Outline: a destiny tweak has be added to the past of a standing destiny mural, so that adding a new resident/Daemon to the physical/present can be balanced.
The words of the destiny tweak that is added to a standing destiny mural:
'This Daemon had fallen into circumstances, where he was in a position to gain two totems one silver and one gold.' 
During the procedure I placed the two totems just above the location of the Daemons eye sockets, the Daemon could then have both hands free (I have seen many bound spirits having to hold their totem/anchored in one hand which is a handicap in my opinion). On a brighter note these bits of jewelry really added dimension to the striking good looks of this fully formed skinny black Daemon, ‘one silver and one gold eye piece’, (very cool). the Daemon left happy. 
In the future I am hoping for him to visit, and I hope on occasion to get needed support from him when I go on some of my upcoming spirit quests. (I have to add I used bonding magic to finalize all of the components, which always leaves free will intact within creatures that can normally operate under free will conditions).

^my domain bubbles are enchanted dust (I honored all dust as star dust), I was only enchanting (many months of alchemy-work) the smallest bubble which I call the mage hat, when I had the good fortune to have a (), drop by and he polished up the other two bubbles before he left. The principle is that spirits are more easily vied when they show up as images on the outer circumference of the bubble.

*For those who previously asked me about the meaning of a friendly enemy: (in a duel for dominance when the aggressor loses: To avoid future retaliation a being gives/surrenders something, (frequently called giving tribute,  to the victor). Once I have received tribute, after a challenge to dominance over my domain, from then on I consider the attacker a friendly enemy.
##I had in my position several totems, that I received when working to free a few (unwillingly bound) spirits that had fallen into my hands. The totems/anchors were removed and then the spirits were freed. I transferred the spirit ambiance from two of these totem anchors to the two shards one of silver and one of gold, that I talked about earlier.

Information:

In my experience sometimes there are spirit prompted initiations: that is were the folk lore legend of the Wild Hunt Came From

with wild cat sounds, dogs howling, excessive wind, birds chirping intensely, and  sometime horses join in the ruckus.

Some Wild Hunt initiates possibly have a history of mystic relatives, or possibly they are you in the future going to max out on some craft, path, or way.

Could be a a sourcer trying to grow a heard of () so that he can compile them into one to make a semi corporal functional tulpa.

:)

+'THE Wild Hunt 'Others, practitioners of various forms of magic, joined in it voluntarily, as an intangible part of them (a “soul,” if you like) flew with the cavalcade while their bodies lay in their beds as if sleeping normally.'
https://norse-mythology.org/the-wild-hunt/

Visit to a western monastery:
Once a few decades ago a young stranger went looking about for a new spirit quest to go in search of knowledge and gain new abilities and. He discovered through diligent unseen world research that the genius loci of a certain area were thrilled by the conduct and kindness of a group of whistling monks who lived in their area.

The young stranger picked a good time for traveling, then he set off to visit these monks in order to discover why they among many other peoples had such happy genius loci in their area.

As he traveled to the christian monastery the young stranger discovered another christian monastery that was in the line of where he was headed.  So curious to see what was going on in this monastery he presented himself at the front gate.

After asking his name and a brief conversation, the monk soon learned that he was a relative of a well-known contributor to their religion, so the young stranger was treated well and invited into the monastery to spend the night. Due to the late hour, the young stranger did agreed to stay the night and also because the monk had told him that every morning the monks performed a magic called a mass during which (his understanding of what they said: a person's spirit body could receive healing and knowledge through the blessed food ingested during the mass. The young stranger had always been intrigued by this notion for he himself had been trained by his spirit guides to have the faith to be healed and to grow and balance his spirit body which he had worked all of his life to make functional.

While sleeping that night in the monastery the young stranger was awakened by a strange noise coming from one of the natural rock walls of his room. When he opened his eyes he saw the image and appearance of a religious Icon being reflected off of the wall before him, wondering why one of the monks had not just come into his room, or journeyed in conversation with his spirit body he decided to ignore the intrusion but having been woken up, decided to meditate and to travel in his spirit body to the other monastery to fulfill his original quest.

At the other monastery, he discovered that some of the monks were already up and active and that a few of them had functional spirit bodies, and that they we're dealing generously with the genii locorum of the area.
So the young stranger spent the rest of the night communicating with these monks and discovered further that it was the sacrifice of their speaking human words and developing the tiny talent of whistling to communicate with each other that had served some of the monks to forge functional spirit bodies.

The young stranger was very enamored by the efforts of these whistling monks.  Some of them had given up the pleasure of speaking any words at all for decades. the monks gifted him the tiny talent of whistling.

The next day at the monastery where his physical body had spent the night, the young stranger got the impression that he was being offered a position to stay as a trainee monk at the, and they seemed to be expecting him to show some kind of reaction from the viewing of the reflection of the religious Icon in his bedchambers wall the night before.

When the young stranger went to the morning ceremonial mass. He was less than impressed with the proffered tiny bit of bread and drink and did not feel any enhancing or healing of his energy body. So after the mass, he thanked the monks, promising to make mention to his rich relative of their hospitality, and then he left the area never to return.

Time passed and in another region of the world the young stranger while talking with one of his relatives, learned of the fate of the two monasteries. The one monastery had met the misfortune of burning down and the other was thriving somehow having achieved a state of general bliss, where they were so supported by the collective strength of each other's functional spirit bodies that for at least that period of time they no longer needed to sacrifice their words to gain the life force necessary to grow functional spirit bodies. So the whistling monks became free to speak and whistle as they chose.
Hearing this last happy news the young stranger, just expertly whistled a happy tune as he headed off to yet another spirit quest. The beginning:huh:

lineage keeper#ESOTERIC VISUALIZATION EXPLANATION FOLLOWS:

he was exhausted in body, wounds upon healing upon wounds covered his physical body inside and out, while scars of embedded runes lay cloaked within his functioning  spirit body. Gray doom showed in the lines of his face until, yet once again he is revived by the generous healing tokens passed through to him from the hidden masters of good will. Renewed he faces forward he views the dictates of his next spirit quest through the genius loci of the various areas that he is to pass by, all flashing before his eyes revelings, parts of the collective destiny that must come to pass. His only distraction and joy the mighty potential of the now present students that seem to be popping up all about him like spring blossoms. His deepest thoughts for them echoing through the ether as none verbal roars: 'look up and demand attention', you will surly be smitten, the untested are akin to the unwashed, 'look up and demand attention', he roars again as his body falls to trance and spasms begin signaling his entering the unseen world once again.

#(In the past I haven't explained many of my Visualizations but in this case: I was trying to express the tole that it takes on a person when they go out into the unseen world on a spirit quest, the gratitude that they would have of having some support in their efforts from within the membership, and a suggestion to do what a spirit guide leaked from the secret  information that all spirit guides like to Hoard: 'get their attention',example: if you  just go through the motions of a summing circle then sit there waiting, you have to be in a place where the spirits actually are(their are exceptions to this rule, but we are talking at the starting level)', a comment about the sometimes extreme discomfort that is experienced frequently before a initiation or partial initiation of a functional spirit body into the world of spirits "this is not necessarily related to any other type of initiations", and finally a comment about the unwashed: this refers to a type of alchemy, through the processing of poison/negative energy's which are separated by the alchemist and passed on through his body while the cleaned life force is added to increase the functionality of his spirit body) Thanks for reading.:)

ancestor nudges

Concerning studying ancestors and the prophetic nudges that they can give you.
There was once a new mage who had started on his path, he focused his efforts toward the wholeness of having a functional spirit and building a life on a more permanent plane of existence. As he got more in tune with spirit, he discovered that his ancestors where giving him helpful nudges from time to time.
About the almost unnoticed nudges from ancestors:
When young in body for no apparent reason to him at the time he worked at gathering and enchanting (pushing/quickening a variety of various materials into other planes of existence). He was unaware that he had enchanted enough materials to create a scroll, he had week, writing skills as displayed here (humble moment:blink:), and at the time would have negated any though of future scroll writing.
Then at one point in his life while he was studding and practicing functional spirit movements and alchemy with various groups of his peers-_-^_^:mellow:

, he was given the opportunity to do some work at a temple on a higher plane (who wouldn't jump at the chance to even set foot into a temple on a higher plane Ahhhh:)).
While rummaging around in the temple he managed to ruin a really old 'in his defense rancid scroll' (klutz much:blush:), and so he was obliged, to recreate a new scroll from scratch (pay back is a @#^%&:(). So he began the work with the materials that he just happened to have collected in his youth (thanks for the nudges ancestors) 'ancestors taking a bow;)'.

Edited by mrpasserby
Add content Make corrections to content
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When a spell backfires: 

Is it really possible for a spell to go astray like that?"

In my experience spells can go all kinds of astray and even backfire on the caster or those near to him. I will tell you the story of an interesting case: 
When a spell goes back at Ya 
A young maintenance worker came into work one day and was ordered by his boss to begin the day with a new lead partner.

The young maintenance worker wasn’t overly concerned about this change of partners because he had known about the hard but honest reputation of the new lead worker that he was assigned to be a partner to.
When they had both gotten their tools together and gotten into the Lead workers truck the lead worker said, to the young maintaince man, 'that their boss had told him that they should go and do a job in a place that neither of them had worked in before.  
Once they were on the way to the job in the lead maintenance worker's truck, the lead maintenance worker told the young maintenance worker that they were actually going to a neutral place to engage in a magic duel with each other.
This was no big surprise to the young maintenance worker, because he had been forced to have these duels from time to time to keep so that his maintenance job.
On the way the young  maintenance worker felt sad because he liked his new lead maintenance worker and didn’t want to hurt him.  

But the young  maintenance worker knew that their boss wanted to humble him because of having underestimated his abilities and having lost to him in a prior duel.

In this case the young maintenance worker knew that his boss was hoping the new lead maintenance worker would beat him or at least gain a good estimate of the young maintenance worker abilities were and then report them to him.

The young maintenance worker new that he was going to have to go up against his new lead maintenance worker who had a lifelong reputation of never having lost a duel.  
The young maintenance worker didn’t care about reputations, so while they were driving to the designated dueling location. He  considered  some ways of  beating this man, and how that could be done in such a way that would work to set his boss to misjudge his abilities when future duels where to takeing place.

The young maintenance worker decided that if he could somehow get his boss to expose his future plans, or to act on bad information that he would get from the lead maintenance workers report then his next duel with the boss would go his way.

The young maintenance worker was also worried about the damage to his new partner, if he lost his reputation of never having lost a duel.
With all of this on his mind the young maintenance worker decided to gain more information, so he  asked his new partner, 'why are you forcing a duel with me.
The lead maintenance worker just said, 'the boss has told me to, and then added, 'I don't  want to take the chance of losing my position as a lead maintenance worker and because I need the extra money to provide for my family.  The young maintenance worker understood this having a family and very little money of his own.  
This information confirmed what the young maintenance worker had suspected that the boss was looking to gain insight into his dueling abilities, as he sought revenge after he himself had lost a duel to the young maintenance worker.
The young maintenance worker was always trying to get out of being forced into any kind of a duel and thinking quickly on his feet he said, “but I didn't bring anything to use to bring up any *spirit fire ambience for myself to launch my spells with. Don’t you agree that fact alone will invalidate the rules of dueling that all of us have agreed to abide by.
The young maintenance worker saw the Lead maintenance workers little smile, everyone knew that it was really rare for him to smile at all, because his hard stone chiseled face always seemed to be set in a grimes of determination. For a minute he noted that the lead maintenance worked seemed to be somewhat relieved when he realized that the young maintenance worker was trying to get out of the duel with him.
Then the brief smile left him and he acted irritated by the remarks of the young maintenance worker, and in his loud rough voice he said, “don't you think I know that you have heard of my reputation and that I have never lost or conceded a duel. So because so many others have tried to get out of dueling me, using that same excuse I did not forget to bring enough spirit fire ambiance for both of us to be able to duel. 
I was just hoping confessed the young maintenance worker, you know that I don’t like to duel. But because you are dead set on it I must consider the fact that you have chosen a spot that is considered neutral ground also?
The lead maintenance worker did not seem to like this remark, it was starting to become obvious to him, that the young maintence worker was more confident then he had first surmised, and he could hear the coolness in his voice. At that moment the lead maintenance worker realized that flaunting his inflated reputation had not cowed the young maintenance worker as he had hoped. 
The young maintenance worker had known of the dreaded reputation of the lead maintenance worker, and of his fearsome reputation, he also knew most of the history of those duels and that, “of all of the duels that the lead maintenance worker had won, he had not actually had to fight the majority of them because of his powerful demeanor, his rock-hard features, and his precious reputation of never having lost a duel”.
Just then the lead maintenance worker took his eyes off of the road for a second and took a look at the young maintenance worker, he saw the smile on the features of the young maintenance worker and that he seemed to beam with utmost confidence. This made the lead maintenance worker quickly think over in his mind what the young maintenance man was bring to the table concerning the upcoming duel. 'He had heard of the young maintenance workers many other duels, but hadn’t he also heard that the young maintenance worker had conceded to some, and even lost some to others, or he thought, 'was this information, just based on mostly rumors and exaggerations like his own reputation.
Then the lead maintenance worker remembered “that he had heard that the young maintenance worker new some kind of martial arts. he thought, 'could he possibly be going to be physically attack by him. Then he thought, I need to just cast these thoughts from my mind, this young maintenance workers brave smiling act is probably just a psychological trick, and he is trying to throw me off my game.
Finally, after a long drive they arrived at the sight for the duel. The lead maintenance worker immediately took control as was his custom to and ordered the young maintenance worker to get out of the truck and stand his ground right there in the open.
The young maintenance worker looked around and quickly determined the distance to be about 60 feet away from a brick walled building that had a big center gate that was partially open.  

Still braking orders the lead maintenance worker said in a bossie threatening tone, 'I will go over through that gate and stand behind that brick wall while I prepare my battle spell and disperse the spirit fire ambience, then as soon as I have forced the spirit fire out to cover the ground between us our duel will begin and I will step out into the open. 
'Agreed, said the young maintenance worker in a confident resolute voice.

The lead maintenance worker took one last look directly at the young maintenance worker who seemed to have become resigned to the inevitability of the duel.

Both maintenance workers knew that the second that the spirit fire ambience was spread out between both of them that it was on.
The lead maintenance worker as an afterthought said, 'any questions before we begin, the young maintenance worker, thought 'that the lead maintenance worker looked hopefully at him like he was expecting the young maintenance worker to concede the victory of the duel to him.
Instead the young maintenance worker just smirked and said, 'in a irritated voice, I will not resign from the duel over this but I want it in the record that I know that you will submit all of what you have discovered about my skills to the boss later, and that I am protesting that there are no seconds for either of us present to maintain and witness the proper procedures of this duel.
The lead maintenance worker was taken aback by the ice-cold demeanor that had come over the young maintenance worker as he stated this mishandling of the dueling rules.
But to keep face the lead maintenance worker just said, 'so noted, as he marched off and concealed himself completely behind the brick wall where he could safely prepare his dueling spell, while being protected from any physical sneak attacks that could occur before he was ready.
The lead maintenance worker hurriedly performed the necessary steps to facilitate the duel, by forcing out a sufficient amount of the spirit fire ambiance to cover the area.  Then the lead maintenance worker began his spellwork and readied himself to step out and fight the duel in the open   
Just as he began to step out from behind the edge of the brick wall the lead maintenance worker was struck with a shockwave of sound that vibrated in and around his head.  He later said, 'that it was as if the young maintenance worker was standing right next to him while screaming his name into a loudspeaker that was pressed up against his ear.
Then in a defensive reflex action the lead maintenance worker accidentally loosed, his spell which hit directly into the brick wall in front of him.
The young maintenance worker watched as the lead maintenance worker came running out from behind the wall, and yelling directly at him, what did you do, what did you do.  The lead maintenance worker closed the distance between them, then got right into the young maintenance worker’s face, and even though he could see that the young maintenance worker was still just standing there where he had left him, he began shouting accusations and accusing  the young maintenance worker of having run up to where he was behind the wall and shouting his name directly into his ear and then running back.

The lead maintenance worker kept yelling and accusing the young maintenance worker of running up before it was time to fight and screaming in his ear and then running back to stand at the proper dueling distance.  After the lead had vented his accusations he got a funny look on his face as if he realized how ridiculous he was sounding and said out loud, ' I sound, sound ridiculous even to myself, and then he asked the young maintenance worker for his explanation of what had happened.  

The young maintenance worker just casually shrugged his shoulders and said, 'I don’t know what happened at your end but I just thought that it was taking too long so I yelled out your name to get you to tell me if we were still going to go through with the duel, and then he said, 'as you can see I never moved, pointing toward the one set of footprints in the tall fresh grass that was going toward the wall and then back.

The young maintenance worker added, 'science you can’t seem to believe your own eyes, if you had brought along 2nds they could have easily verified that I didn’t move an inch. 
Finally convinced the lead maintenance worker slumped and said, 'the spirit ambiance is all used up and that’s all that I had, adding dejectedly now I will get in trouble for not completing the duel with you.
Don’t worry said, 'the young maintenance worker smiling with a #twinkle in his eye, we will just tell the boss that we had the duel and that it was a draw and with no seconds about to say different, who is to say otherwise.  Ok' ,said the lead maintenance worker relieved to see that there were no hard feelings and that his reputation would mostly survive this upset.  He quickly got on board with the idea and added if we both agree to a draw then who's to question it right. Right' ,said the young maintenance man smiling even more brightly.
Back at the office things went well with the boss who seemed to feel relieved that at least one of his best leads hadn’t suffered a loss.  All was well until the next day the lead maintenance worker who usually seemed to spend most of his time being mad at this or that came into to work in a huff and grabbed the young maintenance worker by the arm marching him outside so that they were out of earshot of anyone else, then he accused the yourn maintenance worker saying, 'you took revenge on my family for the almost duel that we had didn't you?

'No I did not, said the young maintenance worker.  What happened?

Then the lead maintenance worker Said: At home my adult son while taking a nap on our old couch got a broken arm.  He told me that the only thing that he could think of was that when he got up from a nap, that somehow, he had fallen onto the floor.  It didn’t make sense to me.

The young maintenance worker just shrugged and said, 'I guess that the power of your own spell must have backfired and got him instead of me.  Then the young maintenance worker looked seriously at the lead maintenance worker and said, “was the spell from the duel, supposed to break my arm?”  The lead maintenance worker just hung his head down and whispered, 'yes it was meant to do exactly that, as he walked back into the office.

The End

*spirit fire, faerie fire, dragon fire (looks like reddish transparent leaves of heatwaves wafting up from the ground)

#esoteric speak for: (this information is going to go directly to the boss's ear, so that he can learn the best way to beat the young maintenance worker the next time that he challenges him to a duel). 

Spoiler: In the future I really hope that the Boss underestimates the young maintenance worker.  

Spoiler: You know that your job is really going down the toilet when you constantly have to duel with the Boss! (another story)

Edited by mrpasserby
word corrections
  • Like 3

A friendly shout out: to all who have helped to cultivate and visit me during the time that I have been posting on TDB:
This post is mainly about my most recent visitor: The person was scrunched over and ridding in a viewing bubble when they entered my viewing area. Ether they had their own bubble or they had managed to activate the smallest of my three bubbles (I never mentioned in my writings the two smaller bubbles before because I wanted to showcase the biggest of the three, and the one that I was working on with other Daoists, trying to light it up to attract any unattached dragon(s), long story see the bubble at the end of this thread), the small bubble is just big enough for a person to squeeze their energy/rainbow body into. When I came on the seen the person had started talking to my sleeping form that was just laying there. I had been out and about in my energy body. I could see that they were holding out a artifact but when I had reached out through my body to take hold of it, there was a pop/movement and the bubble the person where just gone. My guess is that at that point the bubble malfunctioned and then the person just instantaneously returned to wherever they had come from. In my viewing area I get visits from other groups but I am sure that this one was from TDB because this is the only place that I have been working with viewing bubbles to date.  

Activities to date:

One person used qi energy to light up the largest bubble using a form of movements like qi gong from inside of the bubble.

One dragon fly by from a distance, this could have been the one that was reportedly watching one of the dragon enthusiast in are temporary exploratory group.

A couple of visitors in incognito, had a off grid meat up.

One person visited me unannounced squeezed into the smallest bubble, and presented a small artifact (unknown). comment: (there are procedures for visiting my domain, they have been outlined in other posts, this is because if you just pop in I may be away from my sleeping body while Journeying, if this is the case no real exchange of information can take place.)

When I was young my first adult initiation was into the Wild Hunt. This is how Journeying works within that group:
'THE Wild Hunt 'Others, practitioners of various forms of magic, joined in it voluntarily, as an intangible part of them (a “soul,” if you like) flew with the cavalcade while their bodies lay in their beds as if sleeping normally.'

Edited by mrpasserby
Make word corrections add new findings
  • Like 1

Bonding and Respect

A visualization of a Spirit Mage bonding with a #Giant Daemon, who seams to have decided to increase its size by placing all manner of spirits into its magic bag of holding.
The mage in the visualization is practicing a new spell using bonding magic, he hopes to communicate with and befriend the Giant Daemon, before telling it to go on its way, and stop disrupting the area around the crossroads and bothering the residents of the mage school. 
A VISUALIZATION: (all comments on improving my visualization techniques are welcome).
THE WORDS:
The heavy wooden door creaks as I enter my small cluttered dimly lit room. Furnished with a bed, table, chair, and with hundreds of books stacked on hand made sagging shelves all along the decrypt damp walls. The smell of a lit beeswax candle greets my nose as I set myself down in front of my partially finished grimoire. Turning to a fresh page with one hand while I dip my feather quill into a filled ink bowl I settle in and begin to write the completion of the new spell that I have finally completed working out in theory.  My initial testing of the spell having been completed during a several hours visit to the outback next to the cross roads where I have done much of my spirit related business. I finally settled down to my writings the only distracting sound for several hours being my quill as it scratches across the pages forming the written words of my new spell that I entitled the ‘Little Bonding Book’:
THE DECISION:
Do I choose to do the actual live testing of my home-made spell using myself as the platform to Launch my spell against the Giant Daemon that I have seen lurking near the cross roads?
————————-OR
Do I choose to put my grimoire in a accessible place and then leak the information about the new spell hoping that one of my over enthusiastic student friends will ferret out a copy of the spell and take the chance to go test my new spell out for themselves?
THE DEEDs of whoever you choose:
I took my equipment and headed for the nearby crossroads just as it was getting dusk.  I meditated into my usual spirit mage trance so that I could see in part or whole the spirits doings within the spirit realm, then I looked about and not seeing nor sensing any spirits at the moment I set myself to wait.
After a time, I first saw him a distance away shimmering like black smoke against the fading light. I watched in amazement as the giant daemon giant daemon that had been seen lurking about the cross roads had just plucked up a smaller dark figure that looked like it might be a spirit or a smaller daemon. I could see that the smaller dark figure was frantically struggling in the giant daemon’s giant hand as he held the spirit up high to look him over before stuffing the flailing creature into a massive black sack that he held open with one enormous hand.
Then I heard it just like a gentle breeze at first but growing louder, the sound coming in the form of a breathy scratchy sound that echoed about the trees, I strained to hear it at first as it seemed to wisp in and then out from nowhere and then from everywhere, finally a cold laugh that could cause small animals to freeze in their tracks and that set every hair on my body to stand up while my internal courage melted away begging me to follow.
With my courage failing me do I continue to summon the giant giant daemon to my test.
——————————–OR
Do I run home on shaky legs and try another day?
THE DEED if you choose to continue:
I had made all preparations to use a form of bonding magic in my spell to connect the giant daemon’s good will to mine. I had acquired the knowledge that bonding magic simply works best on the more giant-sized spirit beings that are sometimes encountered within the realm of spirits. So now to force myself to action I decided why not use a little of the prepared ambiance of the bonding magic on my failing courage.
I brought up my focus then gathering power from the prepared spells ambient magic that was available to me I mentally touch my own solar heart with a warm thought stating: ‘Fleeing courage stand your ground’.
Refocusing my attention on the giant daemon again I see that he was sniffing about as if the smell of the scent of my black crystal lined bait sack containing scrapings off of shad contacted materials was attracting him toward me.  Quickly I opened my own black bait sack and then jerk back as the musty smell of mold and decay that I hoped would attract the giant daemon wafted up to my nose. It was the aroma of that I which I had gathered by trudging about haunted houses, grave yards, and scraping into my crystal dust lined bait sack the scraped off leftover residue from areas like tombs and walls that I had observed having been in direct contact with apparitions or spirits.
As I stared at the bits in my sack I had an epiphany that when I was gathering the scraps containing what I hoped were the scents of the presents of spirits for bait to use as a lure for the giant daemon, I had been acting like a sort of mini daemon myself.  In other words, my need to gather bate for my test had caused me to get into a strange sort of synchronization mimicking as it where the actions similar to match the fear generated rumors of the giant daemon who I was about to directly encounter.  He was rumored to go out at twilight Marauding about outlying areas near to the local cross roads and gathering up into his huge black sack any and all forms of dark spirit beings including other daemons. I knew from my arcane studies that it was believed by many that we all had a portion of ourselves/personalities that could assume the persona of a daemon, but this was the first time that I was able to perceive myself as possibly having a actual separate entity within me. At that point in time, I wondered could my epiphany of the possibly of having multiple selves be a precursor of things to come. Fortunately for my shaky courage this somewhat scary thought fortified me to the task at hand because I had gained a mental report with my fears of the enemy, and as I had been taught facing the fear of the enemy is half the battle.  I went to action and began to swing my crystal lined bag of holding around and around over my head, hoping to increase the dispersal of the scent of what the giant daemon’s sniffing was trying to home in on.
Suddenly into my mind a mental connection was made which jabbed pure cold energy into my head that felt like an object circling a planet to increase its speed by using the pull of the planet’s gravity, this gravitas of power was also enhancing my own perceptions of the lights and sounds of the spirit world to the breaking point.
I prepared myself to mentally push the words from my spell into the massive face of the giant daemon. I strained against the pain in my head to look up and watch him rapidly closing the distance between us until I was staring almost straight up at that giant being.  His glaring Smokey form was now just a few feet from me.  I intensified my focus upon his smoky face to a sharper edge and I noticed a almost imperceptible strand of a dark thread that was proceeding directly from one of his massive fingers, following its path to my head, I could see where my cold headache was coming from.  I quickly lifted up the absorption sigil that I had been palming in my left hand and placed it directly in the path of the dark thread, then there was a presentable crack like a chunk of icicle being broken off from a roof top at the end of winter.  My hand jolted back as the sigil turned into a wad of black-ice that I quickly popped into my mouth swallowed thinking: ‘got yaw you over stuffed puff of smoke’.  My joy was short lived as the temporally relief from the sigils blockage of the withering head pain quickly returned as the black thread refocused on my head with renewed force.
THE PANICKED REALIZATION:
The shock set in as I felt the tearing separation and realized that the giant daemon’s sheer command of gravity was beginning to pull my visibly flailing spirit self out of me.
Should I plead with the giant daemon to let me keep my spirit self.
——————————–OR
Do I accept my own instinctive knowing that by pleading I would lose the giant daemon’s respect and that he would still continue summoning my spirit self into his terrible black sack?
I choose to accept and trust my own knowing and to keep working my spell hoping to find its Power in my words before it is to late.  Desperate I make a sign with my hand that most spirit beings seem to recognize as meaning let’s barter, then like Magic I find myself beginning to Bargain with the giant daemon. So I start acting as if I want to get a really good price for my spirit self. At first I began receiving sledgehammer thoughts of intimidation to just let him take my spirit self. I wished to keep my spirit self so I kept forcing thoughts of I want a greater payment into my mind and shaking my head no to his increasing mental threats and various offers.
I hoped that this bargaining with the giant daemon would buy me a little more time for my spell to level up to greater power, so I mentally dug in. Then spirit items of great value began to flash before my eyes in a mesmerizing swirling formation, as I looked, everything that I saw seemed to beckon me like it was saying this is what you really want.  Next, I thought if I was to take one of those items that I was starting to really want that it would define me as an important being in the world of spirits.  More powerful thoughts flooded my mind of what I could use any one of the items for if I only would except one of them. Next whizzing by in my mind, were dozens of things like powerful spirit anchors, weapons, armor, even a gold helmet.”
Do I reach out to take one the spirit items that I am beginning to believe can do me so much good in the world of spirits.
—————————-OR
Do I try to save my spirit self and use the power of the newly forming spell to finally gain a advantage over the giant daemon?
I choose to keep my spirit self and as I do I discover that I can see myself standing there facing the giant daemon who is holding his very large half full sack of squirming spirits open, and as I watch in awe my spirit self is slowly drifting through the air towards the dark opening of the sack’s mouth.
At that sight, my mind is frozen and almost overcome with shock and fear to the point that scattered thoughts are bouncing off of the inside of my skull. All seems to be lost except with the desperation came a timeless sort of clarity that was almost palpable and in that space of piece like being in the eye of the hurricane I came to realize that this vision of my already losing my spirit self is what the giant daemon is projecting into my mind, so that he can intimidate me to the breaking point and bend me to his will. I knew then at that very moment that I had gained the advantage. I refocus my eyes and I saw that my spirit self even though it is feeling the strong pull toward the terrible dark sack of the giant giant daemon is still mostly attached to my body.
THE SPELL:
Finally, the anchor of the Little Bonding Book spell’:is fully activated by my exploding emotions, and like Magic the flow of power from the spell causes me to begin to speak clear powerful statements and I start yelling at the enormous being.
More over from my gut arises floods of intense emotions reinforcing the power in my words as they begin to sound rougher and surer.
Next I begin to express intimidating words that seem to jell in and around my body like small flying vessels. I jump up in the air screaming and I can see my words as they are forced through my mind and mouth like volumes of air from a tornado spraying my spittle into the face of the giant giant daemon.
As the power of the spell continues to grow I feel like I am lit up inside and out I no longer need to open my mouth to speak/expel meaning. I can see my words vomiting forth from me like vortexes of charged particles as they go shooting toward this being who is standing across from me.
Then as I am reaching my body’s breaking point I see him cringe beneath the showers of my words that are issuing toward him, and he begins to lose stature and waver.
Finally as my bonding magic completes its first cycle through my newly formed connection to his mind I feel the blending mixture of both his and my intentions beginning to mingle together forming a bond of connection between us. I know as I know myself that the giant daemon will do anything reasonable for me as I him, as long as I can strengthen this first fragile connection.
I know through experiential knowledge and training that to keep the bonded connection continuing to build between us that I have to present a reasonable quid pro quo, initiated first by me. So, I stand on a rock and reach out gifting him my bait sack. He takes the sack and peers into it then laughing his piercing laugh he holds up the small bait sack and says one hollow sounding word ‘Respect’. I immediately started to feel his mental energies withdrawing from me and as he strode of into the night they lessened to nothingness, thus indicating to me that his effort to take my shadow self from me have ended.
Will, I choose to make a talisman that I have to carry around to open my new spell.
———————————OR
Should I decide to continually draw on my own life energies and exercise patience when I activate the anchor formed within my second attention, to open my new spell.
I withdraw from the area and ponder the power of the new spell as I walk home.  Feeling satisfied that it has served me well this day and decide that it should retain its original emotional anchor. Finally reaching home I put aside the ponderings of the evenings work and I open the creaky wooden door to my room being greeted with the same familiar smells of home and then just as I step inside to take my rest I hear in the distance the voluminous rakish laugh of my new-found friend which now sounds to me like a comforting melody to my freshly attuned ears.
END
#Daemon: The written definitions for daemon are so diverse, from evil to a god that I decided not to write them down or give references.

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections

Spirit visits the bad and the good: 

This basic information will be the same for both stories in this post: My normal spirit communication process is from within my domain’s 3rd circle I project my mind out in several different ways, then I channel with whatever being/spirit that I make contact with, sometimes falling asleep to release my functional spirit, sometimes receiving open vision.
I repose my body within the medium circle of a triple circle system (within my domain physical/spirit). The 3rd circle is augmented with the crossed powers emanating from a spirit anchor juxtaposition spirit/physical phasing, using a specially prepared round table top to augment the spirit anchor frame which is symbolically sun stone enabled, which is focused on the physical aspect of the symbolic moon structure. This anchor is located just outside of my domains third circle and within the #rune organization of my domain. My theme is all focused toward adding comfort, and dimension to visits from my spirit world guests some of whom are scared, lost, angry, etc. I treat these as patients when they are in need of assistance, others are like myself functionaries in a series of ever evolving spirit quests (sometimes called the wild hunt or journeying).
1#Negative Encounter: The following Negative spirit activity is mentioned to add contrast to the positive spirit activity that follows: 
I was sitting in my medium circle when I noticed that a spirit had suddenly charged into the area of my domain unannounced, it smacked against the energy emanating from my medium circle and then smeared a visible dark swath across its outer parameter. I channeled the spirit and could hear the chattering thoughts of rage being its projected from.
As it had streaked across my circle I recognized something in the temporary visible smear of what looked like the outline of the face of an acquaintance of mine who I had apparently but unintentionally offended. I decided that I would give the shaken intruder time to pull itself together and so I went to bed and fell asleep, a couple of hours later I was awakened by a startling dream cartoon projection that seemed to explode near me. Then I opened my eyes and recognized the  presence of a functional spirit, standing at the foot of my bed. The aforementioned spirit had come to me in open vision, he/she apologize for the rude interruption to my sleep, then as we exchanged a few tense words he/she tried to cow me with a set of powerful mental persuasions. I could tell that he/she was obviously seeking for a win by force of will augmented by intimidation’, after a time of me shielding myself, (while still talking politely) he/she psychic attack faltered, then he/she slumped, from the effort and from the earlier draining effects of having *charged into my medium circle earlier that night, once he/she realized that they could not overpower me, their attitude changed to a degree humbler, he/she paid me a *tribute of water, then left.
2#Positive Encounter:I was sitting in my medium circle when a spirit intending to visit announced itself properly to me, by showing itself to me in the form of a giant crow which had made itself obvious and visible in the view of my front window (after 7yrs. of living in my house I have never seen any bird bigger then a dove near my front window). I channeled back and forth with the spirit that had produced the form of the crow and we came to the terms of admittance to my domain, then I went to bed and to sleep (in my experience serious spirit transactions are best left to my functional spirit, by leaving the body in a resting position).
The spirit that the crow had announced the arrival of came to my front door, I got up out of bed and let it in ‘under my tough but fair rule’. In this case I wasted no time in getting the Daemon (my preferred catchall word for unknown types of entities, in the definitions for Daemons: A Daemon can be anything from a evil spirit to a god), who was a head taller than me in a hold. I explained what I was going to do, for it and then we agreed on the arrangements, and things got more relaxed. The deal was; for me to repair the Daemon to a higher state of functionality, and for me to receive occasional visits from it at its discretion.  Because of the powerful stature of this Daemon, It would require two (spirit anchors, totems, 'bindings, I don't like the word bindings, but it is understood by many to mean the connecting of a spirit to a condition through a physical item that permits it to operate on the physical plane'), a high Daemon such as this one needs two, one to stabilize it in its current form when it wishes to, and a second to allow its spirit to be more functional on the physical plane. The operation on the Daemon was tough, but simple. 
Outline: a destiny tweak has be added to the past of a standing destiny mural, so that adding a new resident/Daemon to the physical/present can be balanced.
The words of the destiny tweak that is added to a standing destiny mural:
'This Daemon had fallen into circumstances, where it was in a position to gain two totems one silver and one gold.' 
During the procedure I placed the two totems just above the location of the Daemons eye sockets, the Daemon could then have both hands free (I have seen many bound spirits having to hold their totem/anchored in one hand which is a handicap in my opinion). On a brighter note these bits of jewelry really added dimension to the striking good looks of this fully formed skinny black Daemon, ‘one silver and one gold eye piece’, (very cool). the Daemon left happy. 
In the future I am hoping for him to visit, and I hope on occasion to get needed support from him when I go on some of my upcoming spirit quests. (I have to add I used bonding magic to finalize all of the components, which always leaves free will intact within creatures that can normally operate under free will conditions).

*For those who previously asked me about the meaning of a friendly enemy: (in a duel for dominance when the aggressor loses: To avoid future retaliation a being gives/surrenders something, (frequently called giving tribute,  to the victor). Once I have received tribute, after a challenge to dominance over my domain, from then on I consider the attacker a friendly enemy.
##I had in my position several totems, that I received when working to free a few (unwillingly bound) spirits that had fallen into my hands. The totems/anchors were removed and then the spirits were freed. I transferred the spirit ambiance from two of these totem anchors to the two shards one of silver and one of gold, that I talked about earlier.

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections
  • Like 1

George and the Druids:
On the day after his ordeal, a determined band of local Druids had escorted George to his new burro.  Soon after falling into a fitful sleep, George woke up with a start, he had been dreaming about his first ever flight and the traumatic events that had caused him to move from the burrow that his mother had made him before she had left George to go home to her own burro, stating “my humans need me George and I must go back to them, you are weaned now and I know that in no time you will be found and loved by your own group of humans“. 
In short George was struggling to get over the loss of his mother, the loss of the burro that she had so carefully prepared for him and the shock of having been attacked by a unseen danger during his first ever flight. 
George wriggled down into the nest of fresh leaves and branches that his new-found Druid friends had made for him.
Once George was as comfortable George concentrated trying to force himself into remembering the joys of his first ever borrow and how on many occasions the Druids and other kindly forest folk would come and visit the flower surrounded circle that was caused by the magical ambiance that always exuding from his aura.  George mentally envisioned and tried to relive the visions of how he had once enjoyed peeking out of his burrow and teasing his Druid visitors by adding a little smoke to his spirit fire and then as all of his kind could do, projecting the mixture into whatever forms of forest spirits that provoked his fancy.  This lively mixture quickly turning into one or more tuples would dance and gig about teasing the Druids who were kept busy chasing them around before they finally faded away.  During those happy times, George enjoyed the feelings emanating from the immense joy of the various Druids as they talked and played with the forest spirits who seemed happy to be admired as they danced about Georges flowered circle. he also remembered the delicious scent of the feasts of the Druids as they made their regular group visits to what they called a fairy circle.  
Finally, George slipped back into the thoughts of the very day that he had taken his first ever flight. It was one beautiful morning George was stirred from his nap by a surge of internal juices erupting into the larger outer sack of his stretchable body.  George was startled by the strangeness of the feelings, but then he remembered his mother’s words, “when you feel the first surge of your flight juices don’t fear this George but rejoice and then go deep into your burro and ingest the supply of nutrients and crystals that I have placed there for you, then after a time you will enjoy your first ever flight “
Soon after eating the minerals that his mother had left for him George felt his internal and external float sacks swelling as the natural juices combined with the minerals that he had eaten.
A short time later George had pushed off with all of his might and taken to flight just like all of his kind had for eons of time. At first George had determined to stay within his marked domain even through the rapture of the joy of his first flight was filling him with feelings of wonder and freedom.  
All of a sudden George was pulled from his new-found delight, he suddenly began to sense even a more marvels joy radiating sensations.  Enthusiastically George swirled about to face the direction that the wondrous feelings and sounds where coming from.  George new better then to venture out of his own marked territory because of his mother’s teachings, but the succulent sent of pure joy was drawing him with a hypnotic appeal.  George didn’t even notice when he had drifted on past his magically marked boundaries. The magical protections/wards laid out by his mother before she had left where crafted to keep George from detection, these were to serve as his only real safety until he was old enough to produce his own.
After going over all the practiced thoughts of his need to stay within the safety of his area several times. Finally, George was overcome by the alluring smell of the sweet spiritual magical ambiance that continued to assault all of his senses without remorse, it finally became too much for George so in a dream like fashion he slowly drifted toward it. Not paying attention to location while in this dream state. George drifted happily on not realizing how much of his magical ambiance that he was expressing, and so he became brighter and brighter as he did he also became lighter like floating on a cloud until he found himself drifting dreamily high into the sky. Suddenly George was snapped out of his reverify by an icy shocking wave the magical feelings had changed in an instant from a warm soothing joyful flow to a panicked stricken harshness.  These new feelings instilling them into his senses and aroused his worst ever terrified fears.  
George snapped out of his pleasant state and hurriedly looked out over to the area below to see what was going on, as he did he beheld a scene strung about were masses of humans who appeared to be scattering out and running in all directions.  George quickly remember what his mother had taught him saying, while hovering over him, “George if you are flying and danger comes blow out your flying juices that will form a giant cloud all about you then glide back down to earth like this and she tipped herself from side to side as an example, then hide and camouflage, she then turned her self into the color and texture of the surrounding vegetation”.  So, George for the first time ever blew out the protective cloud of all of his flying gases, then concealed by this giant cloud of gases that temperorally blocked out the light from the sun within his area of the sky, George dived/glided toward the ground.  As he did George instinctively began to zig zag tipping his body from side to side as his mother had showed him, directing the wind flow so that it would slow his decent down as he plummeted toward the ground. George desperately looking about finally saw a spot where he could find cover and then begin the work of blending himself into the colors and shapes of his soundings.  Once George had skidded to a halt within the chosen thicket of bushes he hurriedly nestled  himself down into the protective thicket of bushes, and then hunkered down to wait until whatever terror that he and the humans were retreating from had past.
It was fortunate for George that an old wise druid had been in the huge crowd of humans. He had knowingly noticed Georges high flying form before the rest of the humans had seen his glowing form and had panicked.

The old druid worked to gather and calm his Grove of fellow druids within the mix of humanity; some few began yelling that the sun was falling to the earth and then the rest had utterly gone mad with panic. The rest of the humans looking up and seeing the sun seem to disappear then begin to zigzag down toward the earth, went hysterical.
The Old Druid knowing what was truly occurring had watched Georges zig zagging descent and carefully had marked the thicket of bushes that George had crash-landed into when seeking concealment.
Later that same knight a small group of Druids ventured out of the town unnoticed, and quickly marched toward the thicket of bushes where George was concealed. When all were in position the Old Druid raised his arms holding a staff with a clear crystal at one end.  After a moment the crystal began to glow with a soft light as the old druid focused his intent on it.  George quivering in fear and seeing the approaching group coming toward his hiding place began to burrow deeper and deeper into the soft mulch within his grove of bushes.
George watched wide eyed as the small group of Druids fanned into an double line behind a older looking Druids as he paused and then turned his stave’s crystal toward the space where George was hiding.
At first George fought against the allure of the gentle magical ambiance of the Druids crystal tipped staff, which to George had a sweet vibrating flavor. But after a few minutes, George recognized a familiarity of feeling emanation from some of the Druid’s.  So, feeling no danger coming from the group and remembering the joyous meetings in his grove George began to feel less frightened and as he did he slowly pushed out of his makeshift burrow and within a few minutes he had timidly emerged from the thicket to see the raised welcoming arms of the Old Druid.  Then suddenly George noticed several of the other Druids falling to their knees or onto their faces and he quickly pulled himself back fearing that more of the unseen danger had come back.  Then as George continued to watch the Old Druid placed his staff in a scabbard at his side, then facing directly where George was hiding the old Druid stood with his hands forward palms up. George remembered that this was a gesture that George's mom had taught him was the original peoples sign to beings like George that they only wanted to help. Then seeing the fallen Druids rising again George also began to rise and move forward again.  

Once out of the bushes the druids surrounded George keeping a comfortable distance from him and then they all moved together keeping pace with the Old Druid as he pressed on into the forest. 
Their little group marched to the point where George could sense the boundary of his marked territory, George wanted to launch himself into the air and sail toward his burrow.
The Old Druid ‘having years earlier secretly bin contacted by George's mother had the experience to sense George's thoughts, and turned to George, Displaying several calming hand gestures in the old sign language that George's mother had taught him.  The old Druid indicated that George would only be safe again if he would go with them to a new location where they would help him mark a new territory and make a new burrow, he further signed that all of the Druids would stay near to George and always celebrate their rituals near to his burrow so that he would not be alone.
George was still a little frightened and confused because he did not understand anything of what the danger had been that had panicked all of the humans in the first place.  But he still believed that there was some kind of a real danger because of the terrible way that all of the humans had reacted to it but the Old Druids thoughts, ancient words and signs to him all verified that there really was a real danger for George if he stayed in the area.  So, George reluctantly agreed to go far away with the group of Druids to establish a grove for their Druid ceremonies and a new circle and territory for him where he would be safe and Happy once again. 
The End

Edited by mrpasserby
  • Like 1

laughs: 

While walking to work one day a young mage came across a friend who had shown him her exceptional skills when they had been involved in spirit workings, from time to time.
He greeted his friend and as they walked the young mage during the course of the conversation mentioned a situation that he had begun to notice that was becoming a nuisance in his life.  The young mage said to his friend when he played any kind of card game, that after woods, he had noticed that people and things within his vicinity would physically play out the circumstances/situations that had occurred during his card play.  Also at one point as a very large action had played out all over his lawn, around his house, and even into the nearby town, that before he realized his folly he had actually found himself being drawn into becoming part of all of the outlandish action that was going on.
Hearing this the young mages friend just laughed and said: I have recently had this same conversation with another young friend of mine.  Whenever I hear of this happening to young mages I simply tell them that they have to stop playing card games or any other games that focuses their mage powers toward something that they really do not want to happen.  It is simply the cost of being a young mage.  

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

Spirit Bumped by Mr. Tale: 
The following occurred around noon 1993 State office building California.
I was walking through a public building on my way to my favorite local cafeteria in downtown Sacramento. When I suddenly decided to cut across a mostly unoccupied waiting room, and then all of a sudden I got the urge to take a shortcut by to going around a blind corner, I slammed headlong into a incredibly to tall man wearing a long dark over cote.
I know now that I was Spirit Bumped by Mr. Tale.
The shock of bumping into him set in, and while I was pausing to get over the sheer start of of it. The close contact gave Mr. Tale the opportunity to place and activate a spell on me to form a spirit link between me and the #daemon that he was wearing which was concealed inside of his ####mage hat.
Realizing that something strange was going on, at that point I had to make a FLASH DECISION!
Do I sit down and rest for a minute hoping to get over the weird feeling that had just come over me.

----------Or
Do I let the feeling weirding me out cause my legs to act and quickly get up and take another route to the cafeteria? The End
Looking up at Mr. Tale he seemed somehow familiar, but I couldn't quite place where I knew him from, so I chose to stay and discover what Mr. Tale was about. I also decided that him bumping into me and me feeling strange was no accident.
As I stepped back a few paces from Mr. Tale to lean on a nearby wall.
I looked down and noticed that a type of ###spirit fire was beginning to form about my feet. Thanks to my earaler in life magic training, I relized that I could be hit with a spell at any time.
Do I decide to play it cool, so instead of taking off at a run usually the best thing to do in this type of situation. The End
-----------OR
Do I decided to sit on one of the chairs that littered the mostly unoccupied waiting room, and sort out my options.
I decide to sort out my options because I had not recognize Mr. Tale as a potential enemy because he was wearing a mage hat that concieled his true identy.
What I did not realize that this was a dangerous trap at the time, is that In this case Mr. Tale had obtained the hat for himself and had used my prior connection to it along with a affinity spell to draw me into his not so pleasant company, and that he was using the mage hat as a disguise to not be recognized because of a previous encounter with me that hadn't turned out well. On that occasion I had reposed a arcane item from him.
I at the time of this encounter had just considered that Mr. Tale had worn this arcaine mage hat as a distraction or as a possible bribe or an incentive to dicker/barter/trade for something of mine.
Once Mr. Tale had discerned that his disguise had worked, he began a conversation with me in detail about what he wanted from me, and he offered me, the future possibility of letting me get my hands on his arcane mage hate in return for a present favor. Suddenly I had bright stars in my face picturing me selling off to the highest bidder a infernal machine like the arcane mage hat, and the handsome favors, or the giant sized loads of spirit world materials that it could bring to me in trade.
When I relized that not knowing who exactly was in the mage hat, and it seemeing a little strange to be sitting in a public room within in a state building, discussing spirit quests and magic, with everything going on as usual all around us.
Onec I relized the bezarness of the suchuation. Should I do the safe thing and just queickly walk out. The End
-------------OR
Having had wierd dealings with other spirit world beings in the past should I adjusted to someone wearing a mage hat in **public which is always going to be a strange feeling encounter no matter what.
So I rationalized that the state buildings lounge where we were sitting is so public of a place I felt safe from any open attack on his part and besides we were both sitting a comfortable distance across from each other.
Once we had settled in Mr. Tale got right to the point and asked me if he could use some of the stories of my adventure's (spirit quests/Journey quest). Explaining that he wanted to add portions of some of my adventures to the mixture of many other Mage stories that he had collected. I was made to understand that these stories would be Secretly passed on to talented writers who would then write fiction and nonfiction stories using the combined information, and that some of the books that were produced would have magical workings placed in the writ. He explained that this massive undertaking on his part was to forward the growth of the magical community. So (with sparkly images of the spirit world wealth coming from the sale of the mage hat in my head).
Should I agreed to let him magically clone the information from some of my spirit quests.
-------OR
Should I throw a near by napkin holder at his face and run for the door. The End
I went with the greed factor that kept me picturing me putting on my reposes mans hat and using his half valid promise as a excuse to track down the arcane mage hat and find or make a opportunity to do a future reposes job to get the hat. Of course I could only honestly do this after I found some part of my spirit side adventures used or partly used in some ones future book writings, which would seal the deal as far as I was concerned. 
Then Mr tale made a big deal out of making with the wizard signs to get the information cloned, and in a couple of minutes he left in one direction while I left in another. Little did I know that Mr tale aka an old enemy had plans to eventually use my past spirit side adventures as a blueprint to tweak destany toward a future event where he could ambush me and put the hurts to me for my past unpleasant dealings with him. (another story, were Mr tale aka a old enemy, acting outside of spirit world dueling rules did make a move and put the hurts to me).
Some years later I had forgotten all about the incident, until one day one of the spell enhanced books had fallen into my hands and I discovered while reading it How Mr Tale's version of increasing the magical community was to play out.
In my finally analysis I concluded that Mr Tales secretly gave some talented writers while they slept the knowledge of actual mage adventures as he had previously stated. This was alright with me (because it was a secret) and some of the writers must also have had Magic Talent because they added a working spell into some of their writings.
I know this because I got a good surprise when I unknowingly read one of the magically enhanced books.
As I was reading the book I felt a certain amount of emotional content begin welling up inside of me, this empowerment increased the area of my magic ambiance and set off a embedded spell hidden within the book.
Over the years I have found a few of these books containing spells. Most of the spells I found to be a simple popping up of a flair of blue/red smokeless fire (probably a #tuple formed from a sigil, that took off into the air looking like a butterfly). I discovered that it could be seen within the world of spirits. Because this butterfly flair spell seemed to attract the attention of any who were be looking to invite potential novices into their folds. (Note: not all who tried to visit me after being attracted to the flair were nice).
#a spirit based functionary, usually but not limited to a tuple spirit companion probably concealed in the mage hat.
##closet (a magic spell to keep the kid quiet about magic, called Lives In Closet, 'LIC')
###(spirit fire, sometimes called fairy fire, smokeless fire, is not usually harmful in and of itself, but it can be used as a base ingredient/energy source by a mage to cast spells)
####a spirit side functionary in this case acting as a conduit for spirit to spirit communication.
#####An infernal machine, because this particular type of mage hat is a organic entity that operates on DNA and life energy so that when you use it you become a head taller and you can get addicted to wearing it. You can also still look mostly like yourself, or you can add a spirit or two and change your look, also you get a dna exchange between you and the hat that is really not good for you-unless you want to start turning your spirit self into a arcane demon looking hard case, this is because the power draw causes a roughened texture to the skin after enough dna has been exchanged between you and the mage hat).
After thought:
After thinking It over later on, it had turned out to be the mage hat that had seemed familiar. I remembered that while on a spirit quest, I had reposed it or one like it, from someone who I had caught off guard, and who owed me a favor.
But before I could sell/trade it *off, a spirit world heavy/supper sized thug had claimed the mage hat as his and then charmed me out of it, by threatening to tip toe all over my ....
The end

Edited by mrpasserby
increase visualization prompts

The Young Mage (This is a story, for those who try and then fail at magic, never realizing that there are factors of time and space distortion/where and when)
A young Mage could not start his truck one cold winter morning, he was desperate to get to a lodge meeting where he was to receive his first initiation into the spirit mage lodge.
He had a lot of practice and training preparing for this day and so he set himself to challenge his destiny by tweaking the negative results that he was getting from destiny while trying to start his truck, into positive results through his magic.
For a long time, he tried everything that he knew to start his truck both magical and mechanical even testing the battery’s strength several times by honking the horn.
Finally, after a long time he began shaking so hard that the ice on the truck fell free of the trucks window.
He was so exhausted from his magic wielding efforts, that he passed out for a couple of minutes falling forward and resting his head on the horn button of the steering wheel. 
The young mage woke up a few minutes later to see the vision of a cloud of magic ambiance shooting outward from where he was sitting
Finally admitting defeat, he called the old mage who was acting as his mentor during training on the phone, with the hope of getting a ride to the lodge.
His frantic sounding mentor, answered the phone in a shaky voice, when he heard the story of what his young apprentice had been doing, he exclaimed; 
Thank the gods, it was you casting those spells. Then with relief in his voice his mentor told the young mage what had been happening:
“From inside our lodge we heard a car horn going off for a couple of minutes.  Thinking that someone was in distress, I and several other members rushed out into the parking lot to investigate. 
We looked toward the sound of the beeping horn and were surprised to discover that many of the cars in our parking lot had their engines started and were just sitting there running with no one inside of them. 
Then we discovered that the horn that was beeping was from one of the running cars which was also shaking like it was going to jump the curb and slam into our lodge building.
That must have been my fault,’ said the young mage apologetically.
Wait there's more’, said his mentor sounding ever more excited. 
When you called, I was in such a panic that I was about to gather our clan, and go to war with that group of necromancers that had moved into the building across from us and who have recently been trying to goad us into some kind of spell weaving contest.
Sadly, the young mage said, ‘that he had given up on starting his truck and he would either need a ride to the lodge or have to miss his initiation.
The old mage just laughed and said, ‘are you kidding with all of the magic that you were just throwing around. The old mage left that thought, hanging for the young mage to contemplate, then focusing for a second the old mage just snapped his fingers and the young mages truck started right up. The young mage with his jaw dropped wide open stammered, ‘how, into the phone.
’I used the leftover ambient magic from all of the spell casting that you told me that you were doing, it is a good practice to keep an eye on where and when your magic is happening, said the old mage, then with laughter in his voice the old mage said, ‘now get over here before we hold your initiation on time but without you. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
completed a partially expressed thought
  • Like 1

The Collaboration:

Informational story with Daoist and other support: If anyone is offended by this informational story please post me and I will change the story or delete it no bad feelings: 

A physically young mage wanted to get started on his career in the world of spirits as a spirit mage: so as soon as he could manage it, he left behind his ***spirit guides, then excitedly he went in search of his first ever spirit quest/Journeying. It was not long before he discovered a demon laden mercenary who was happy to get a small fee for selling him off to a spirit questing lower god that was local to the area. The young mage was lucky and the god was one whose followers practiced the wild hunt like Odin. The night of his first initiation all of the dogs in the area came to the house and all night long howled and the horses in the area bayed, thus signaling the approach of the wild hunt. Because of the extensive training that the young mage had received from his spirit guides, he was accepted that night into the wild hunt. Then later on after his courage had been tested he was assigned to take charge of ^6 *unrefined spirit world volunteers whose energy bodies were dysfunctional and unrefined.

^Daoist support: He is mindful at every moment and uses the six stages of growth as if they were six dragons (the image attributed to six yang  lines 1st hexagram in the I ching) ///-on which he mounts to heaven.
Collaboration support: In my experience: a spirit master can aspire to obtain and train the six dragons/spirits ///-'on which he mounts to heaven'. The spirit master has to obtain for himself the means to provide each of these 6 dragons/spirits with a spirit world ****totem/spirit anchor, or to build a #tuple for each, then add it to them or place it within them thus creating a usable form for the dragons/spirits to act through. This is how they become serviceable in both the physical and non physical world views. Those potential dragons/spirits that don't have a usable talent or can't gain or learn a talent while in the basic functional spirit world training in the uses of a totem have to be released back into the general population of the spirit world. A mage can grow in wisdom within the decades of training that it takes to increase the value and functionality of these dragons/spirits. After the training is done the young mage has to learn loss when he needs to trade off the dragons/spirits that were still found to not have an acceptably usable talent, this discomfort also causes the young mage to gain maturity of spirit. Those dragons/spirits who are @released from their totems, have to once again fend for themselves in the world of spirits, the dragons/spirits with functional talents are retained and added to ^^masters other talented dragons/spirits who wish to gain honor and growth through their efforts of serve.

Additionally those dragons/spirits who are Unable to achieve a useful talent, so as to attain to the honor of service to a master, are considered/gained the title of trained free agents and then they can choose to make themselves available for other masters to hire them.

Taoist support: Dong Bin traveled through the mortal world, he would disguise his sword as a beautiful woman, who never left his side.=  Sword would be yang dragon. Placing  a yang line inside of yin or turning the sword into a woman.
Collaboration support: In my experience: In the world of spirits, the most powerful masters have what I call (wing men)/women. These rarely ever leave their && master's side, some stand on the left and some on the right and often they appear for the sake of the uninitiated/norms as wings when they use a type of glamour. The wing men can carry a item within or without of their form, these items can be anything reasonably held within the area of their form, each !!wing man has one item which is call a totem, these totems or spirit anchors are what binds the spirit of the wing-man to its form and also binds/connects him to its master. The master is then hands free to do whatever he wants and can just call a wing mans name out to ///impose a instrument into the area of his attention with which he performs actions according to his will and the aid of one or more of his wing men.

End for know

^(they wanted to get out of what they called hell/purgatory/astral plane, where they were stuck and they had to keep reliving their past mistakes that were keeping them from reiterating and attempting to enhance their energy bodies to the point that they could move to a higher plane of existence).

^^ (the young mage is considered a master once he has dragons/spirits in his service)

\\\he can use the six dragon/spirits as steps to ascend through a process where each of the six dragon/spirits stands in a position holding (for his master) a separate space on the ascension ladder, this is accomplished by the master placing his name/authority written inside of each of his wing-men with special ink and pen, it is written in rune by one who has the talent to write.  This process is a lot tougher than it sounds to set up, it takes a vast amount of training and discipline to be precise enough to make it work. (I only know one who can do this type of writing and he resides in a spirit world temple)

***'who had taught him how to manage spirit based powers and how to communicate with spirits'

****totem can be anything that was a item within the physical world and has been connected/bound to the wold of spirits (it is really difficult to move items from physical side to the spirit side) and then bind or connect them to s dragon/spirit.

///im·pose- force (something unwelcome or unfamiliar) to be accepted or put in place.

&&(exception: if the master with the use of a spindle staff wants to move the dragons/spirits around he simply has them circle the spindle (only possible for spirits) this circling in my circles is called a bait ball of spirits.

!! (I have seen several for each master, some also march in a straight line behind the master this indicates that they are relatives and not servants)

#a constructed tool or a simple being functional within the world of spirits.
@In my experience those spirits who have not created for themselves powerful energy bodies, sometimes get stuck within the world of spirits and have no better prospects than to drift about 'constantly reliving past failures, called hell by some', these spirits can aspire to be trained to a talent and put into service. Then once trained to be free from past 'failures', they are then trained to grow the best functionality of their energy body/spirit that they can obtain for themselves and are freed from any other obligations through their commitment to make the effort to Try to be of service.

Wild Hunt: 'In the body of lore surrounding the Wild Hunt, we find a number of themes that connect it powerfully with the dead and the underworld. For one thing, there’s the ghostly character of the hunters or warriors themselves. Dogs and horses, animals that were closely associated with death (amongst a great many other things),were almost invariably present. In some accounts of the Hunt, the riders can hardly, if at all, be distinguished from land spirits, who were themselves often conflated with the dead, as if the two were thought of as being in some sense one and the same. Finally, for the ancient Germanic peoples, the worlds of the living and the dead were especially permeable during midwinter, which goes a long way toward explaining why this troop of apparitions haunted the land during that particular part of the year. In the words of Claude Lecouteux, “The Wild Hunt fell into the vast complex of ancestor worship, the cult of the dead, who are the go-betweens between men and the gods.'

ttps://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS730US730&q=impose&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE8NyomYXWAhVhxlQKHfjqCFwQvwUIIygA&biw=854&bih=407

Edited by mrpasserby
change of title and clarification of information

The following story is taken from actual events that occurred early in 2017
I only have experiential knowledge,
said the old retired person I can't make quotes to you from many books.
While monitoring/supporting a magic class a retired person came across a young practitioner and he discovered that he was really upset. It seams that the young practitioner was a extreme expert in the use of crystals and ritual magic. One day after he had worked for a really long time on a project to gain deep accesses to the world of spirits (its a thing among certain Sages), he had somehow managed to attain a extreme charge of power through the exact settings of the light and the vibration of his crystals that he had filled his small meditation hut with. 
The young practitioner told the retired person that while he was using this extreme power to contact certain spirits, all of a sudden he had the bottom drop out from under his mind and all of his power and his mental focus had just gone like water down a drain, he added that none of it had come back to him after several days of waiting and meditating.
To the retired person this was wonderful news, he was happy because he new that this young practitioner had found the beginning of the deeper high path, and he was excited that the young practitioner was on his way to getting all of the true answers that are only found in the other world.
So the retired person excitedly told the young practitioner about the higher inner path and honored him for his great success in achieving a passage way for himself into it. The retired person explained that in his experience, many of the bad feelings that the young practitioner was feeling could go away with patient practice while walking the path, they being replaced with more advanced feelings, and that a newly formed awareness and full remembering of his experiences of while accessing his energy body/rainbow body should be a result of his this new found path.
When the retired person was asked by the young practitioner what was the point to all of this business about energy bodies and deeper higher paths in the world of spirits, the retired person cold not answer the young practitioner directly except to say that it was very important for the young practitioner to find his own answers; which is the point of walking the deeper higher paths. The retired person added without the experiential knowledge of walking the path of the other world the answers would make no sense, and he also added if someone where to do all of the work for you (put you in the drivers seat of your energy body and give you the answers), then they could own you as their servant (through this high debt), if they wished and you would not have gained the honor that you need to become the boundless eternal being that you through your own efforts can become. The retired person continued by mentioning that at certain points there could be initiations fostered by spirit guides that 'the old practitioner was sure would be reviled to him over time', for the young practitioner to have a chance of proving himself, and that after each initiation he could receive vital elements or objects that could aid in forwarding his progress and even increase his Feelings of youth and vitality.
The young practitioner continued to sadden, 'for the loss of his present worldly powers', 'he never realizing that his hard earned powers real purpose was to open up the entrance to the inner path and then facilitate the continuation of his eternal journey'. So he didn't respond any more to the old retired persons posts and he eventually went away with out ever saying that he made any attempts to try and move along the deep higher path that he had opened up for himself.
The End
(The following is a highly subjective story based on my own journeying experiences).
The story of what might have been,
the retired person verified (with his spirit guides) that this young practitioners explanation of what had occurred to him would actually opened a true path into the deep higher plane of existence within the unseen world(s). So the old retired person began to work toward, finding ways to assist him in any way that he could. The old retired person worked diligently and through the journeying of his energy body and then 'by chance or through synchronicity' he managed to put his destiny trail in line with the genius loci of a island that was eager to invite the young practitioner into its collective bubble; where the young practitioner could receive support . The old retired person discovered that the genius loci of this Island had been scheming up ways to get a living practitioner who walks the deeper path, (currently in very short supply) to become the facilitator of their island. This intrigued the old retired person, 'he having been of assistance to others in slimier ways in the past,' so the old retired person dug deeper into the islands background and discovered that the Islands spirits had been bonded together through the efforts of a local now physically dead Shaman and because of his efforts they had in place a tupla(e) Egregore slimier (but not so powerful) as the world size tupla(e) Egregore that reside within the worlds chakras.
The failure of the young practitioner to embrace this possible destiny, left the old retired person with the new task of finding a facilitator for the islands recently formed tupla(e) Egregore, he knew that he needed to do this before a parasite entity and its entourage managed to force its way into the islands tupla(e) Egregores (negative forces are a necessary balancing mechanism, that must be controlled).
The story of what the young practitioner could have learned from the old retired person:
with fewer and fewer deep plane energy body workers and with the annual evacuation of the mature gods having just been completed (see recent black hole light body expulsion). There is discomfort in the possibility of *empty tupla(e) Egregores being lost to negative forces. They could become the bane of the earth as has happened in the past. When normally functioning these seats of power are what assists nature in flourishing. Over time if vacated by the benevolent creator gods who formed their tupla(e) Egregore domains around the worlds chakras,  parasitic malevolent god like beings can force access into them and take over these unseen world domains/seats of power.
These negative forces frequently display through their worshipers the lure of promises of power and of no physical death to gain their followers. Recently discovery of this big secret suggests that the victimized followers of these malevolent god figures could still be physically living on as lower forms of life.
Encase the young practitioner ever reads this story:
Not to worry, others were put up for the position of the facilitator opportunity.
(In my experience: Every type of training/experience that increases the functionality of our energy/rainbow bodies is of paramount importance). 
* Places to form tupla(e) Egregore are naturally sought after by emerging creator gods, they are frequently formed into bubble domains over or within the earths chakra points. :-)

Edited by mrpasserby
Closing my support for the Bubble, leaving it open until further notice

A tiny talent
A young stranger while looking about for a new spirit quest/Journeying adventure to go out and search for knowledge and gain new abilities to add to his personal talents through experience. Did discovered through his diligent research that the genius loci of a certain area were thrilled by the conduct and kindness of a group of whistling monks who lived in their area.

The young stranger picked a good time for traveling, then he set off to visit these monks in order to discover why they among many other peoples had such happy genius loci in their area.

As he traveled to the monastery the young stranger the young stranger discovered another monastery that was in the line of where he was headed.  So curious to see what was going on in this monastery he presented himself at the front gate.

After asking his name and a brief conversation, the monk soon learned that he was a relative of a well-known contributor to their religion, so the young stranger was treated well and invited into the monastery to spend the night. Due to the late hour, the young stranger agreed to stay the night and also because the monk had told him that every morning the monks performed a magic called a mass during which a person's energy body could receive healing and knowledge through the blessed food ingested during the mass. The young stranger had always been intrigued by this notion for he himself had been trained by his spirit guides to be a *Spirit Healer and to balance energy bodies.

While sleeping that night in the monastery the young stranger was awakened by a strange noise coming from one of the walls of his room. When he opened his eyes he saw the image and appearance of a religious Icon being reflected off of the wall before him, wondering why one of the monks had not just come into his room, or journeyed in with his energy body to visit with him decided to ignore the intrusion and having been woken up, decided to meditate and to travel in his energy body to the other monastery to fulfill his original quest.

At the other monastery, he discovered that some of the monks were up and active and had strong energy bodies, that we're dealing in harmony with the genius loci of the area.
So the young stranger spent the rest of the night communicating with these monks and discovered further that it was the sacrifice of speaking human words and developing the tiny talent of whistling to communicate with each other that had served the monks to forge good strong energy bodies.

The young stranger was very enamored by the efforts of these whistling monks.  Some of them have given up the pleasure of speaking any words at all for decades, to aid their growth and increase the health of their energy bodies through this tiny physical sacrifice, discipline and the humility that went with it. The young stranger decided to favor the whistling monks by using his talents of adjusting and balancing the energy bodies of all those of them who were spiritually strong enough to receive it. In exchange for this balancing, the monks gifted him the tiny talent of whistling.

The next day at the monastery where his physical body had spent the night, the young stranger got the impression that a monk offering him a position to stay as a trainee monk at the monasteries, seemed to be expecting him to show some kind of reaction from the viewing of the reflection of the religious Icon in his bedchambers wall the night before.

Then the young stranger went to the morning ceremonial mass. He was less than impressed with the proffered tiny bit of bread and drink and did not feel any enhancing or healing of his energy body. So after the mass, he thanked the monks, promising to make mention to his rich relative of their hospitality, and then he left the area never to return.

Time passed and in another region of the world the young stranger while talking with one of his relatives, learned of the fate of the two monasteries. The one monastery had met the misfortune of burning down and the other was thriving somehow having achieved a state of general bliss, where they were so supported by the collective strength of each other's energy bodies that for at least that period of time they no longer needed to sacrifice their words to generate enough power to grow their energy bodies. So the whistling monks became free to speak and whistle as they chose.
Hearing this last happy news the young stranger, just expertly whistled a happy tune as he headed off to yet another spirit quest. 

*Psychopomps (from the Greek word ψυχοπομπός, psychopompós, literally meaning the "guide of souls") are creatures, spirits, angels, or deities in many religions whose responsibility is to escort newly deceased souls from Earth to the afterlife.'-spirit helper, spirit healer, spirit mover, spirit counselor, spirit wheeler dealer, upgrading bad deals for better-ones.:huh:

Edited by mrpasserby
added definition

Try limping along on one shoe: (moved up to top)

Edited by mrpasserby
Draft Finished moved up to top of thread
  • Like 2

Lets have fun and Create a Functional Spirit Body (not religious)

Draft: Right of passage OR To Change the story of your destiny:

Background:

Edited by mrpasserby
Draft

Support your local Dragon, Hunter?(Bubble, currently evolving writ, changing to incorporate the direction of focus that is continually added to)
'For the last time 'I do not hunt dragons,

said the beggared apprentice sage to the overly rough speaking towns sheriff, I am only known for the sage who goes about trying to find a Dragon to bond with.

'You want to bond with a Dragon, repeated the Sheriff incredulously. 'Yes said Hunter timidly, so that I can increase my magical knowledge and abilities, Hunter is just the name that I was given at birth!
'Well, well gaffed the overlarge town sheriff, 'I came here because the people in my town keep harassing me about Dragons. He continued, the peasants in your village when they work for my towns people all brag about feeling lots safer then my towns people do because they frequently boast that they have a Dragon hunter living near by who keeps them safe from Dragons. 'So I traveled to your village to see for myself if it is true, I was afraid of losing my job as sheriff to a real Dragon hunter, he said with a sigh of relief. 'After meating you I can see that I no longer need to fear losing my job, so I will be going back to my own town now, he continued but before I go can I interest you in buying this ancient Dragon summing scroll that I was foolish enough to buy for the purpose of trying to fight a Dragon, to prove my worth to my towns people, or to at least try and increase my knowledge of Dragon lore?
'I only have 3 shekels to my name said Hunter holding up and shaking a small leather sack. 'I'll take it said the sheriff dropping the scroll on a table while snatching the small coin sack from Hunters hand before Hunter had a chance to change his mind. As the  sheriff rolled his bulk quickly out the door the overly large sheriff yelled back to Hunter, 'I was told to yell "fly scribe", after opening the scroll, it is suppose to activate the scrolls magic or to conjure some sort of helper from within it.
Hunter befuddled by the whole visit from the sheriff, needed to clear his head, so he picked up the scroll to peruse it in order to see what his last 3 shekels had bought him.  As Hunter began reading the scroll he took his usual morning walk along the beach that his hut was built on. Once Hunter had arrived at his usual meditation spot he settled into the soft worm sand on the beach.  Hunter still not to clear on what had just transpired with the sheriff, decided to fully read the strange looking scroll, before he beginning his daily dragon attracting meditations. Hunter had disregarded the magic activation words that the sheriff had been mumbling about passing them off as a sales pitch, However after a couple of minuets of reading the scroll Hunter realized that the writing in the scroll held great value for him and his Dragon searching meditations.
Scroll:
'Picture yourself on a beautiful beach next to a crystal clear lake, the gentle breeze is bringing all kinds of scents to your nose as you deeply breath in the aromas carried on the air. You have made a nest of the area that you have been seated so comfortable in for a decade, continually meditating and focusing on the only thing in the world that you care about.The dragon that you have been visited by in your dreams, in your visions during the half waking times of the long lonely knights. Sometimes the dreams of her have brought you challenges, fears to overcome. Sometimes the dreams of her have brought you beauty and pleasures, always she has avoided you always fleeting away just out of your grasp. Hunter startled by the synchronicity of the words on the scroll as if stung by a insect, jumped to his feet and flung the open scroll onto the sand. Hunter thought,'how could this Dragon scroll be mimicking his exact situation of having spent the last decade meditating on the beach.
Hunter summoned up his courage and enthusiastically picked the scroll up off of the sand and continued reading. As he read the scroll Hunter began to became excited with the obtaining of it. 'Finally after a decade of searching, Hunter thought to himself. 'I have even been maligned maligned for my efforts, but now I have a chance to prove my worth, and use my apprentice level bonding magic on a Dragon.
'This day, this day is going to be different Hunter thought to yourself, 'this day, this very day, I will gain through this scrolls knowledge a chance of success, I have beaten down many a foe in my dreams, this day, the hope of initiation is mine, this day I command myself to see my dragon, this day I will claim the prize of my efforts a decade of setting hear in the same spot on the beach. 
Setting in hope beyond hope the whole day Hunter waited continually singing, breathing mantras to keep himself calm.
Finally just as the sun was setting and the beautiful breeze was turning cold. Hunter begin shedding tears for the lost desire, 'you have been fooled by yourself into thinking that a Dragon would have anything to do with you, He said out-loud.
Just as Hunter was rising on shaky legs with his tear soaked face hanging down in shame, he was are suddenly hit in the head and knocked to the ground. When he look about to see the cause of this painful intrusion, Hunter came face to face with the biggest black bird he had ever seen. Suddenly the bird moved close to Hunters tear soaked face, cocked one eye seeming to take aim and with its massive beak pecked Hunter hard just above and between the eyes. Hunter fell to the ground, and lay there stunned with blood and sweat mingling and stinging his eyes, he watched as the bird marched about him in a circle hopping back and forth and over the top of him again and again.
Finally with a angry SWAK the giant black bird flew off, leaving Hunter to stumble back home to fall into his bed. That night Hunter started dreaming of the terrible bird, it gets in his face again and says: you idiot; when you read the scroll you were suppose to say the magic words "fly scroll", then I could have told you face to face instead of in this dumb dream that there are no Dragons near here and that I am the closest thing to a Dragon in these parts. I am so tired of you meditating and summoning your Dragon that I came to you anyway to direct you the heck out of here. Follow these directions if you can:
If you have emotional content when 'you think of associating with dragons', Then activate the magic: take your emotional content and as if your all depends on bring it to a sharp focus on the image of your desired Dragons eye it now! Keeping this focus In your minds eye, conjure the winds to swirl toward you, then the water in the earth to begin bubbling up to find you and moisten the bottoms of your feet, then smokeless fire of life tremble with the anticipation of becoming fuel for you, then the trees strain toward the attraction on the growing magnetism that is summing them to you. Feel all of your creative power forming together as one. NOW!  (if you are feeling the bliss of the magic forming within you, read on or else rinse and repeat the #scroll reading to this point again.
'Wake up as your 3rd eye opens and use this bubble that I formed around you, squawks the bird as it projects a vision of a viewing bubble into Hunters mind, 'what is this says Hunter, it is a merkabah like bubble squawks the bird, some Dragon enthusiasts lent it to me so that I could help you connect with a Dragon. Now see the vision of the bubble surrounding you as you sit in meditation, the vision of your beach will fade and you will see the ghostly outline of a new location. Then continues the bird picture the bubble moving about until within your mind's eye you find a Dragon's actual location on the astral plane. Using your energy body within the bubble show the Dragon your stuff, dance and sing, and then a little light hearted barging speaking the words of your desires and how in your dreams you have overcome the demons; the bird says under its wing, 'that I projected to your mind', seek the glint of your Dragon's eye. 'Then you must wait to see if you are chosen', squawks the bird. Oh! adds the bird and do me a favor , 'he squares, 'leave my beach alone no more scroll reading if you please. 'What do you mean bird, 'seek the glint of your dragons eye', asked Hunter perplexed. 'Are you not a apprentice sage, squawks the bird. 'haven't you learned to look for the third door when hearing esoteric language! I should let you figure it out for yourself squawked the bird again, but here's a hint, 'where size matters', and when you are up close and personal is it easier to bring the full effect of your focus onto a ant or a whale. 'On a whale you say', squares the bird, seaming to know Hunters thoughts. Not to my view screeches the bird mockingly, then as it fades from your dream, it screeches again, look to your door for the answer.
Hunter jumps to his feet still half asleep and stumbles to the door of his small hut, then he looks over every inch of his huts only door but disappointingly nothing like a answer appears. Hunter decides to think no more about his weird dream and goes back to bed. In the morning Hunter stepped out of his hut to take his morning relief, then when he returned to his hut he could see the message had been pecked into the soft wood on the outside of the door: "the powerful Dragon will not be impressed by the puff of wind being projected by your week human energies, but if like a magnifying glass focus all of you energies on a more sensitive spot like on the corner of a Dragons eye, then you may be noticed by the Dragon. 
The End, 'have fun finding the Dragons!

tips from the story:

In my experience: Dragon enthusiasts  the intentioned  focus of the spell-working/journeying your focus toward a area where you are within the range of a Dragons perception.

In my experience: it is necessary to manifest the utmost power of entire being\energy body to impress a Dragon by your presents. 

In my experience: Dragons are the ones who have been offended, so it is best when first conversing with one to act accordingly. They can read you like a book so keep your intentions pure 'toward them

# In my experience: real scroll writings are compounded and overlaid sigils that activate each other x number of times per each letter of each word, and they actually create something, the words in this story are just words to help you to activate your own magical/spirit ambiance, and to focus your journeying.

Spirit Quest England

I started late October, I had finally found a spell that would get me in touch with the genius loci in London England area I now had all that I needed for my upcoming spirit quest during which I hoped to make contact with some of my relatives spirits & uncover my hidden past. I had written a post about this particular spirit quest as I was getting more deeply involved, but parts of my investigation into the spirits of my past just kept bringing in new information until I decided to rewrite a post on it in the hope of making more sense out of the whole thing. I am still receiving physical world input from the posterity of the followers of Gwyn ap Nudd. they have heard my information and they as a whole have turned to live in the present and began to look to the future with hope instead of dis-paring over the past.

new post edit area

'spiritual question is how can I bring myself into existence.'

Edited by mrpasserby
continuing post piecemeal
  • Like 1

Spirit Quest Info

Draft:

Neidan, or internal alchemy (simplified Chinese: 內丹术; traditional Chinese: 內丹術; pinyin: nèidān shù), is an array of esoteric doctrines and physical, mental, and spiritual practices that Taoist initiates use to prolong life and create an immortal spiritual body that would survive after death (Skar and Pregadio 2000, 464 ...

The authors of several Neidan articles refer to their teachings as the Way of the Golden Elixir (jindan zhi dao). The majority of Chinese alchemical sources is found in the Daozang (Taoist Canon), the largest collection of Taoist texts.

Neidan shares a significant portion of its notions and methods with classical Chinese medicine, fangshi and with other bodies of practices, such as meditation and the methods for "nourishing life" (yangsheng). What distinguishes alchemy from these related traditions is its unique view of the elixir as a material or immaterial entity that represents the original state of being and the attainment of that state. The Neidan tradition of internal alchemy is practiced by working with the energies that were already present in the human body as opposed to using natural substances, medicines or elixirs, from outside of the body. The Shangqing School of Daoism played an important role in the emergence of Neidan alchemy, after using Waidan mainly as a meditative practice, and therefore turning it from an external to an internal art.

Edited by mrpasserby
created content
  • Thanks 1