On 8/4/2017 at 9:09 PM, Starjumper said:

O at D stands for Orgasm at a Distance.  The practice, in which a male causes a female in his view to have an orgasm by using energy manipulation at a distance, was bragged about extensively by one of the members here who now goes by the name of Voidisyinyang.

Starjumper, thanks for that it made my night, Lol. :)

In this Lol, I was laughing at myself for not knowing what O at D ment. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
There was a misunderstanding about what I was Loling about.
  • Like 1

Hmmm .... maybe adds   'imagined he has caused ..... * '     :)   

* What did they call it in the old days, for a woman  ?  ......    " a little crisis '"      :D   

< sits in lotus in Maccas ...... concentrates on woman over there ....   she spills her coffee on herself ;

"Oh Damn!    Damn that ! I just got that dry cleaned ... !    :angry:  "

Image result for " Yes! " gif

• Like 3

Narwala Gabarnmang 

Spoiler

Image result for Nawarla Gabarnmang rock shelter

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 5

Palka Karrinya Ainslie Roberts Owl Dreaming

Ainslie Roberts – ‘Owl Dreaming’ – Palka Karrinya

The Palka Karrinya is situated at the entrance to a large gorge which is a sacred site that has been a focal point for ancient Aboriginal ceremony, still practised to this day. Central Mount Wedge is situated in the arid Western Desert of the Northern Territory and is approximately plum centre in the middle of Australia. The white explorer Peter Warburton came here in 1873 and his camels refused to enter the gorge to drink water.

Palka Karrinya-sacred rock Central Australia - outback sacred site

From a Taoist perspective, all the horizontal strata of the rocks in the gorge and the red colour would create a very potent masculine Yang chi. Conversely the sole vertical shard, due to its vertical Yin orientation and the yin water in the rock pool next to it, would concentrate, by virtue of polarity, a powerful Yin feminine force. "

http://www.veniceclayartists.com/outback-art-inner-centre-centre/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Hello Nugali, I am a newbie, and I was wondering what is all of this O at D, that I keep seeing in different posts?

The main reason that I posted you was about your signature: 

How do you know this #information, it's amazing to me, having posted in what is called Western forums for quite a while, I have found little actual up to date real world knowledge, and yet here you are just casually putting this level of information on the bottom of your posts!

#'The serpent which came forth from the earth has risen; the flame which came forth from Nun is fallen.'  :o

Image result for two head ed red eagle jewel

Related image

Related image

Spoiler

;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Starjumper said:

O at D stands for Orgasm at a Distance.  The practice, in which a male causes a female in his view to have an orgasm by using energy manipulation at a distance, was bragged about extensively by one of the members here who now goes by the name of Voidisyinyang.

13 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Starjumper, thanks for that it made my night, Lol. :)

Actually I discovered it by accident - I was sitting in full lotus in McDs - and anyway I'll leave out the details.

But at first I discovered it by accident. And then after that - well let's just say I was not the only person involved in "activating" the mutual orgasms.

But I didn't realize the error of the practice. I asked people to give me help here on this website - but no one could answer my question. haha. Hilarious.

But if you study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" - a free pdf online - it will tell you specifically why the O at a D is wrong practice.

It takes a while to really study that book - it's quite intense.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 0:54 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Crowley was a big fake - he couldn't even do the "O at a D" as Colin Wilson pointed out in the book The Occult, referencing Rom Landu's God's Adventure book.

So, now you admit it was a wrong practice , one supposes this ^ criticism is invalid ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

So, now you admit it was a wrong practice , one supposes this ^ criticism is invalid ? 

So you refer to yourself as "one" (in this rhetorical question and the previous rhetorical question) or do you mean to refer to yourself as "one" by presuming to speak for everyone?

I mean you are making the error of "misplaced pronoun modifier" by trying to use the royal "we."

It's a common tactic used as a cheap trick for people who try to align themselves with hierarchical power structures.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 10:50 AM, voidisyinyang said:

Actually I discovered it by accident - I was sitting in full lotus in McDs - and anyway I'll leave out the details.

But at first I discovered it by accident. And then after that - well let's just say I was not the only person involved in "activating" the mutual orgasms.

But I didn't realize the error of the practice. I asked people to give me help here on this website - but no one could answer my question. haha. Hilarious.

But if you study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" - a free pdf online - it will tell you specifically why the O at a D is wrong practice.

It takes a while to really study that book - it's quite intense.

You have my Respect, I apologize to all for any offensives. I meant no disrespect, I myself when young while practicing magic with a female (no physical contact), did similar,I have heard wind witches who do the same to enhance the effects of their spellwork, I know of powerful beings who use similar techniques to do incredible things, my only excuse for offense is that I am terrible at posting and have been unintentionally offensive many times. (in all of this I think that it is the ejection of fluids that is frowned upon, but in my understanding of sex magic the loss of fluids is actually a trivial thing, compared to not achieving the goal. I am just starting to study ways of not getting flashbacks from unresolved spells.

Edited by mrpasserby
I am editing for typoes, and adjusting certain meaniings
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nungali, thank you for this post, it opened my eye to the error that I made which caused a unintentional insult. I hope that you already know that you have my respect form a earlier post. Thanks!

On ‎6‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, voidisyinyang said:

So you refer to yourself as "one" (in this rhetorical question and the previous rhetorical question) or do you mean to refer to yourself as "one" by presuming to speak for everyone?

I mean you are making the error of "misplaced pronoun modifier" by trying to use the royal "we."

It's a common tactic used as a cheap trick for people who try to align themselves with hierarchical power structures.

I see you  use smoke bombs so to avoid answering the question,- there is a cheap trick for ya !   It  must also mean I am right  ...  you were attempting to show certain people were less than you ,  because  they could not do a practice you could do , even though you now admit it is a  'bad practice ' .

I am sure there is a grammatical or spelling in there somewhere ^  which you can rant on  about, in hope of diverting attention from your blunder  :) .

Edited by Nungali

42 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I see you  use smoke bombs so to avoid answering the question,- there is a cheap trick for ya !   It  must also mean I am right  ...  you were attempting to show certain people were less than you ,  because  they could not do a practice you could do , even though you now admit it is a  'bad practice ' .

I am sure there is a grammatical or spelling in there somewhere ^  which you can rant on  about, in hope of diverting attention from your blunder  :) .

Your usage of "one" was grammatically appropriate in both instances and quite understandable to boot.

Just for the record...

• Like 1

Hey, I know that many posts here are down on Crowley's version of western magic, and I agree with most because I have some problems with his practices, but not necessarily his copied translations. (which I haven't studied anyway) 

I practice my own version of moving spirit through the esoteric understanding of the so called western variety of magic. It is exciting that through reading just the first few of pages of: The Taoist Practice of Neidan, I have already found some striking similarities, regarding the creating of spirit from breath, which I had no words for  like ' Xing', but I will after a little more reading, and the balancing between creating spirit back to nothing/neutral. Any way, who knew that the esoteric teachings were so similar, to at least this Taoist book. :)

'This tells the readers that they should not try to to understand the core by looking at the surface, or they would be caught in a maze. They should, instead, look at the front, the back, the cracks, and the edges to find the true meaning; and they should draw the main gist from the “metaphoric, murky, and allusive words.”'

(“ refining Breath to transmute it into Spirit”), the work on Xing has priority on the work on Ming. Finally, in the fourth stage (“ refining Spirit to return to Emptiness”)

Mu, Wang. Foundations of Internal Alchemy: The Taoist Practice of Neidan (Kindle Locations 95-96). Golden Elixir Press. Kindle Edition.