Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Yoga/meditation cushions best filling

Hey friends,

I got this one and it's just flat. I don't want to buy a new one but the best filling as the old one hasn't lasted that long (2 years of use). The cushion is almost flat.

So what filling material would you recommend me? I want the cushion to become firm and stay like that for a long time.

Hopefully I can find a supplier here in Australia.

Thanks in advance. :)

I think one of my cushions is filled with buckwheat.  Look into it, if it is buckwheat, then I recommend it as a filler. 

Peace 

• Like 1

haha maybe i meant husks of buck wheat, or maybe that was in the pre biotic i was looking at haha- oops! 

Sorry Gerard!  haha honest mistake! 

• Like 1

Buckwheat is the best. I also use soft foam sheets for ankles. Also, depends on how long you sit.

Better let us know what you do to open the inner thighs, groin, and psoases?

Speaking of meditation cushions, I like buckwheat filled and prefer the crescent shape.  Plus a soft low cushion or blanket under the cushion and my thighs.

Better then a cushion though is sitting outside and for me the best outside seat is a low tree stump. 

• Like 4

Thanks everyone, I'll try to find the buckwheat husks.

Tree stump?

https://goo.gl/images/YZcVUj

Perfect but I don't have this available as I meditate at home and the local park nearby (well maintained and no stumps to be seen, unfortunately). I also use a thin yoga/exercise mat under my legs for added comfort.

Best :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this