Sign in to follow this  
Lois

About morons

On 6/21/2017 at 9:33 PM, 26sol said:

denying its existance would be moronic indeed(back pat).Giving the filth a chance to be spewed is collaboration,but why do i get the impression I waste my words

I hear ya ! 

I clearly remember you saying  " tolerant" of  .....     which does not indicate denial at all .  

I dont deny   ..... ( x y z   horrible crimes  )  exist ....   but that   doesnt mean I have to tolerate it ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2017 at 9:41 PM, Marblehead said:

Because you and I are not going to change anyone from the outside unless we are in total control of another.   They have to change from the inside.

This is all part of "awareness", you know.  Awareness does not mean acceptance.  Awareness is a survival skill.

I am an Anarchist.  Freedom of speech is very important to me.  But I cannot demand my rights for freedom of speech without allowing others the same right.  People capable of rational thought will make their own decisions about various concepts.

Unless the content of their 'free speech' is trying to shut your own 'free speech' down   ;) 

I'm not  tying to shut down woo woo 'free speech' ... but I will challenge the ideas and references behind it in debate .  Thats when some try to shut me down and accuse me of ridiculous things ... and put up posts here about it naming me . 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 1:50 AM, 26sol said:

ok the isis reference was cheap but was just to make a point that a limit must exist and its so weird i have to explain it.Then u get defensive and give off all that energy in order to defend a man's "right" to call children with down syndrome morons,I really dont understand.Anyway I stop now cause my words have no positive effect.

I agree    BUT 

< look folks I am about to defend Lois !   >

Language translation problem ... and he uses a translator 

-  My God I hope that;'s it !   and he isnt a Russian Borat 

Image result for borat Vs gypsies

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 5:22 AM, blue eyed snake said:

I'm Dutch, not German.

but pretty sure that this is nonsense, would like to see a good source before you post some notion like this

The source was a friend's  friend who told him

it got translated as 'fact ' 

This is so rampant  in our societies ... I have even given up addressing it .... I used to  : 

" Did you know    A  had a fight with B ? "

" No . How do you know that ?"

" C  told me . "

" Then you do not know it , all you know is that  C  told you A had a fight with B ."

" Huh ? " 

" Doesnt matter .... lovely day isnt it ? " 

(actually, as time goes on, I talk less and less to people ) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lois said:

Ok 

< ring  ring > 

"Hello , Ministry of Health ?   I just wanted to confirm if you breed morons to get their babies and sell them to adoptees to make money ?  .....   hello ......   hello  ?     ....    :huh:   " 

• Like 2

You know, 26sol does have a point.

I have spoken harshly about those who preach hatred and violence.  Who is listening to them?  Those with the same mentality.  

But who is going to be the judge to define what can be said and what cannot be said?

I don't know if there is a fair answer.  I will admit that my response above wasn't what he expected but I had to stay true to my Anarchist philosophy.

Do we create a law forbidding the use of the word "fuck" because there are a few people who claim to be offended by it?  If so, then what would be next?  Once you start something like that it will never end.  And a new government authority will have to be created:  The Department of Political Correctness.

We don't have to listen to those who preach negativity, hatred and violence.  Just as with the trolls who occasion internet forums:  Don't feed the trolls.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 3

I think little boys should be allowed to play with trolls ....   however, when one grows up  ..... 

Ohhhh  ...  trolls    ....    ( oooops , sorry  . )  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nice try .....   but I have been here long enough  to remember your previous admissions 

to have been Hitler's personal pussycat   ( I seen you dancing with him ... dont deny it !  )

Nungali ... what on earth do you know about morons??? just give me space, I need lebensraum, ja???

Oh!, I will just remain politically incorrect and take the heat now and then.  I don't need to be trying to live my life the way someone else wants me to live it.  I have already tried that a couple times and it just didn't work.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ok 

< ring  ring > 

"Hello , Ministry of Health ?   I just wanted to confirm if you breed morons to get their babies and sell them to adoptees to make money ?  .....   hello ......   hello  ?     ....    :huh:   " 

So they confirmed it, then?

8 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I'm reminded of the old episode here where the argument about not using the word "niggard" or "niggardly" was recommended by Wyndorf here because he says most people are illiterate and they will be offended. The rest of the group said it's not their fault if everyone else is a moron. 

This has to be one of my favorite discussions on the show outside of the one episode with Marilyn Manson, but then I have yet to be disappointed in anything Manson has shared. 

School teacher over here a few years back was formally disciplined and ordered to never use the word "niggardly" in class again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And don't even speak of the country of Nigeria.

And dont ask how I used to pronounce this countries name as a kid, until someone ;  " Errrmmm ... that is NOT the way you  are supposed to say that . " 

Seriously ... as a kid I thought that was the '  homeland ' .     

I just wasnt exposed to this stuff.  I learnt about apartheid back then from watching a news story on Sth Africa and asking my father questions ... no, I didnt get it all , entirely flummoxed !  :huh:   .....  once, also as a kid,   I  thought the NZ 'all blacks' rugby team meant that NZ had adopted 'apartheid' .  But when they came to Sydney to play .... they were not all Maoris     :huh:

... but they did a Maori dance ....   whaaat ?    Father explained that to me  too .   So of course, being the person I am, I wanted to know why the Australian team didnt do an Aboriginal dance before they played ....    and I got told not to be silly .   

There were some aboriginal kids at school, but they seemed just like us , we couldnt tell the difference ,  they did the same things we did , sometimes the teachers made strange remarks to them.  Then one time I as walking home from school with   a mate  and this drunk rushes out the pub, starts assaulting him, others pulled him off and took him back inside.  I asked him why and he explained it was because he was 'an Abbo'   ( which seemed more of an abbreviation back then than an insult ), I said that I knew that, but why did he bash you?   he said the same thing again ....   nope , still dont get it . 

But I did see 'the ugliness' then, in that  drunk guy,   for the first time .    We walked home in a 'gang' after that . 

- sometimes its hard to work out the  the world as a kid .....  then I got older .....

....     and gave that up . 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

A day or so ago I was at 4 way stop, and a random kid in a car of kids (which was in the middle of the intersection) decided to yell "nigger" at me. That made me laugh because I always thought I looked more like a cracker or maybe a honky...

Whoa there boy !  

You used that word 

BOY did I cause a kerfufffle here some time back by using that word here  !  

(In a thread a bout a white supremacist that was exposed to have some  negro ancestry  ....   what was the fuse again ??? 

.. get your ***** white arse out of *******ville   you racist !  ... or something like that !  

Honestly, I never knew 'twas a bad word !       ( PS  and dont say fuck out loud in public ..... even though we phosphorous bomb,  torture, invade corrupt  etc  etc  ......   nice people just dont say fuck     ok ?  )

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Kids imitate their teachers.  Both good and bad traits.

You look more Creole to me.

He looks French ?  

;)  

2 days ago I was asked to fill in , on a form , what my ethnicity was , I wrote  'mixed'  

Because all ethnicity is mixed .    Thats half of 'the formula '  !  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

I fill out employment forms up to a dozen times a year in my job.

Under allergies I nowlist the following.  No medicinal or plant allergies, but I have a strong negative reaction to Intolerance, Misogyny, Racism, Bigotry, Bad Manners and Processed Food.  :P

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

He looks French ?  

;)  

2 days ago I was asked to fill in , on a form , what my ethnicity was , I wrote  'mixed'  

Because all ethnicity is mixed .    Thats half of 'the formula '  !  

French, Native American & Black African.  I have seen some Creole women who just totally blew me away.

And yes, you are mixed - in more ways than just ethnicity.

19 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I fill out employment forms up to a dozen times a year in my job.

Under allergies I nowlist the following.  No medicinal or plant allergies, but I have a strong negative reaction to Intolerance, Misogyny, Racism, Bigotry, Bad Manners and Processed Food.  :P

My medical record at the CCC  clinic shows allergies ;  bureaucracy and administration , the doc liked my answer so much he entered it     :D 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

French, Native American & Black African.  I have seen some Creole women who just totally blew me away.

I am assuming that means they were beautiful ?   

Some of the Iranian  women I worked with !   :o      ...  ones that had little Arab influence, the 'originals' ,  raven colored hair, eastern type 'almond' eyes, some bright green ....  

And yes, you are mixed - in more ways than just ethnicity.

1463615246401.gif

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Hey !  Whats up with this new config  and image posting ?  

1463615246401.gif

... okay ,  inserted into post ... and now    click 'submit reply'  .......

Sign in to follow this