Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

High heels connected with Kunlun?

Cameron,

You are pulling for him? :lol:

Is the Red Phoenix a standing or sitting practice not to be asking any secrets just interested in if its standing or sitting or both also is it kunlun or moashan?

WYG

Red Phoenix isn't a movement form it's an internal practice. As far as I know it can be done in any position. Sometimes it happens spontaneously through the day.

But it is originally taught as a sitting practice.

Sexual energy is a big mountain to climb for a cultivator. So I am impressed by any guy who can go 100 days without ejaculating.

I have a long way to go before I can do it. Not really a priority for '08 so much as consistent practice.

I vote Yoda or Mal wear there significant others high heels around the house for a day and get to the bottom of this. Maybe activate the Kunlun posture as you are doing chores. Report back.

Deanne does not own high heels.

Perhaps this lack of high heeled shoes is why she refuses to try kunlun dual cultivation :)

As for the 100 days. Even attempting it makes me notice just how much our society uses sex everywhere. I'm glad I stopped watching TV in October, it's just sex.... sex..... sex.....

Interesting Cameron sounds like a internal visualization of bringing out something from within?

Thanks for being open and honest with your reply!

WYG

i really ought to stay away from this thread... lol

but yes mal, it is everywhere. you will find on tv all of the women's clothing is sexually provocative and the way they behave is all sex-driven to. the world is ran by sex, lol.

I just watched a shapely woman in my apartment complex effortlessly walk up 3 flights of stairs in high heels.

There is some sort of deep yin/ying thing going on here that men arent being told about and I plan on getting to the bottom of it!

imho, kunlun & high heel connection is a preposterous notion. think of where your weight is when you are in L1 with your heels raised. its basically a yongquan focus .now think of where weight is distributed while standing with a high heel on - the weight is focused the least on the yongquan and the ankle is tilted, making one have to focus energy in other places in order to 'walk right' with them on.

imho, zero connection, zero help, a useless concoction for women to gain a couple inches in height.

I'm not sure about high heels, but the closest thing that resembles Kunlun in my every day living is driving a car. Your hands on the wheel, one foot with the balls of your feet on the gas and one foot resting, usually on the balls of your feet, but.. there are so many tempered drivers here in DC, I suppose its not working for them :P.

Which raises the inevitable question.

How in the heck to woman drive a car, navigating in and out of traffic, talking on the cell phone etc, while wearing high heels?

imho, kunlun & high heel connection is a preposterous notion. think of where your weight is when you are in L1 with your heels raised. its basically a yongquan focus .now think of where weight is distributed while standing with a high heel on - the weight is focused the least on the yongquan and the ankle is tilted, making one have to focus energy in other places in order to 'walk right' with them on.

imho, zero connection, zero help, a useless concoction for women to gain a couple inches in height.

Interesting theory.

Guest winpro07

LOL

Waiting for her date or to be taught Kunlun Nei Gung?

1V0SP3X5E7_a4.jpg

Interesting theory.

to me, its the quasi-precarious balance of raising the heels of one's own accord where the importance lies. that the same bodily shape is accomplished by a shoe is superficial and empty.

Joe, we need to cruise Fashion Square mall for lunch after you get transmisison from Max so you can explain this science to me.

It's on the way to hiking Camelback mountain.

It does seem uncomfortable to woman as Lozen has suggested so it seems to be alot of trouble just for a little extra hieght.

Im guessing the heels lifted puts alot of stress on the nerves which allows the body to heat up very fast i dont know why but it does. Since the Kidney 1 point isnt grounded also could make for heat as it takes in from elsewhere. In my daoist internal art, we do zhan zhaung on the balls of the feet but not sitting practice. But i was told this helps for the springy leg (light skills) and tendon practice in our art.

I have a Dr Yang Jwing Ming book and he shows a meditation where you sit on the ground legs out in front with a little bend and the heel are on the ground with the toes lifted.

There are more then one place on the feet that can be used for meditation especially in zhan zhaung standing practice.

WYG

Cameron,

The high heels on women have to stay regardless of kunlun as well the G needs to stay! ;)

Im guessing the heels lifted puts alot of stress on the nerves which allows the body to heat up very fast i dont know why but it does. Since the Kidney 1 point isnt grounded also could make for heat as it takes in from elsewhere. In my daoist internal art, we do zhan zhaung on the balls of the feet but not sitting practice. But i was told this helps for the springy leg (light skills) and tendon practice in our art.

I have a Dr Yang Jwing Ming book and he shows a meditation where you sit on the ground legs out in front with a little bend and the heel are on the ground with the toes lifted.

There are more then one place on the feet that can be used for meditation especially in zhan zhaung standing practice.

WYG

Cameron,

The high heels on women have to stay regardless of kunlun as well the G needs to stay! ;)

Agreed.

Get a plane ticket and come to Phoenix in 2 weeks. You can stay at my apartment, get transmisison from Max and learn Kunlun and Red Phoenix from the Master.

You only live once!(maybe) get on on a Qantus flight. Bring Mal too!

Qantas doesn't fly to Phoenix!

Ahh well.

You can always see Max in LA.

Only $3000 round trip!

:lol:

I will just appreciate the high heels from now on rather that question any esoteric significance.

I appreciate it mate, but money is low at present!

I will have to wait till he comes here... :(

3000 round trip is like going to train with David shen in china ??? lol For that price ill visit all my kung fu elders in china, get massages, shopping, stay for a month .... :P

I will wait till he comes out to Oz, i hope he teachers the kunlun and red phoneix sounds good?!

WYG

I will just appreciate the high heels from now on rather that question any esoteric significance.

:D

Anyhow I'm still trying to get over the fact that I want to travel interstate to see Max when he comes to Australia (never been outside Queensland, not a traveller) If Australia does not happen this year I might even have enough saved up to go to Hawaii and see him !!! I'm starting to want Red Phoenix.... still think that it's possible to do this without the transmission, time will tell.

I wonder if Max could do some lectures for his non-seminar students to download and listen too. I'd like that.

Joe, we need to cruise Fashion Square mall for lunch after you get transmisison from Max so you can explain this science to me.

It's on the way to hiking Camelback mountain.

It does seem uncomfortable to woman as Lozen has suggested so it seems to be alot of trouble just for a little extra hieght.

I totally look forward to hiking out there! anyplace high to sit?

Now i could save to go to Hawwaii as im there i can meet max and i can meet some of my friends there that teach the same arts i do and possibly surf at or watch some big surf at pipeline, jaws,etc.

yup.

Sweet. I almost wish I could bring my telescope...but then I'd probably be up all night looking at shit and tired for Sunday :D Then again, I have no idea how much light pollution there is around there. Either way, I'd be damn happy to just sit up high and chill out. Desert view?

yeah, this thread is totally off topic now...or just plain dead :D

edit-

Camelback is more a really nice place to watch the sun set.

There is another spot, it's not in Phoenix but about a 40 minute drive out of Phoenix with pretty interesting night views.

Will see how it goes. I almost think it's better to focus on your training with Max and take it easy, relax in your free time. Last time Yoda was out here and since he is Yoda of course we had to go spelunking in the desert.

Should be an interesting workshop regardless.

Sweet. I almost wish I could bring my telescope...
Might not hurt to bring some binoculars just in case you can get outside the city.

Good call, I've got a decent pair my parents bought me for my birthday...when I was a little too young to even appreciate them :)

Sign in to follow this