Sign in to follow this  
Wuwei88

To be or not to be

Just keep doing what you're doing and be open to opportunities and when they come take advantage of them regardless of what others may think of you.

Works for me.

• Like 3

Remember that this is just part of the journey. Whistle while you work, chop wood, carry water, keep you heart light & open.

What will it be like when you get yourself "fully out there again"? What will be different? In what ways will you be different? In what ways are you different now than before things got hard? What have you learned and how have you changed?

• Like 1

Remember that this is just part of the journey. Whistle while you work, chop wood, carry water, keep you heart light & open.

What will it be like when you get yourself "fully out there again"? What will be different? In what ways will you be different? In what ways are you different now than before things got hard? What have you learned and how have you changed?

Nothing.

After my sickness, I've come to balance of the Tao. The what IS. Like I said, it took awhile for me to integrate my ego and accept the flow of life (wu wei)

It's just that, as we all know, there is this thing called survival to pay bills. I'm trying to balance both worlds. That's my current frustration.

• Like 1

Do a lot of fucking internal training (Chi Kung-Meditation) daily and say a daily prayer afterwords to your spirit allies to help you get shit moving. Pm if you wanna talk further. 

• Like 1

Hang in there.  Things will change as they must.  Just try to position yourself so that you flow to more fetile ground.

In this situation its hard to be patient. it will happen, you will find a job of course, the frustration is that you don't know when. things always fall in place when it needs to, so I think you need to accept to be patient till the time is ready for you. positively believe that it will happen, there is no other way. positive thinking will create opportunities. Look for it every day, but stay positive and carry on the best as you can.

another little tip that has worked for me: during meditation focus on getting a job that is just right for you. wrap the thought up as a present and send it out. repeat it every day. I know it sounds like magic but it worked for me now, worked for my colleague and everything I have wished this way has come true. a manifestation of positive thinking of magic who knows lol

good luck!!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this