Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Kunlun Question

Guest winpro07

Coherent frequencies, and subtle influence. There was an experiement conducted many years ago with programable chips that produce very subtle fields when turned on. The fields are only an unitended effect, but stilll there. Aparently the chips fields are very close to our own bio field potential range, and so influenced by our own intention. Several people were given devices that were intended to raise brain wave frequency. The study produced very interesting results. One person discovered the Led cock of the device (originally intended for tracking hours of use) would speed up , or slow down even to a presice minute depending on the users 'Intentions'. When this 'smart' clock was put together wth another that had not be influenced to change, it would return to the right time Also, the user of the later reported the clock of her device was 'interective'.

The patent technology that flowered from these experiments was soon after sold to Sony corporation..........

I have the same, i think its normal as most people click with righthand, maybe push out the blood like that i dont know ? Typing doesnt seem good for circulation in any case lol.

With energywork fe. it feels mostly the other way around, left hand cold and right warm :)

Think its happens people interfere with electronic devices after doing nei/qigong yeh.

Also my moms still mad at me for frying here 400$ portable phone, this was static electricity though. Dont wear polar fleece.

Cheers !

i myself was curious because i'm receiving shaktipat in two weeks

What is Shaktipat? Just curious as I've never heard of it till now.

Update:

I think *maybe* I experienced a tiny bit of this ol' Bliss people keep saying Kunlun can sometimes give. Yesterday I made a point to see if I could relax even more than usual. It's not easy being totally relaxed because on some level most of the time I'm always aware of at least some pain. Despite that out of curiosity I wanted to see if I could really empty my mind of everything but trying to relax everywhere like a rag doll - even the areas of my back, shoulders and neck that have pain.

I succeeded but what surprised me is for the barest whisps of 1-2 seconds I felt this gentle feeling of..hmm...it wasn't bliss. Bliss connotes - at least to me - a strong, unmistakable ecstatically happiness. This was more like a feeling of mirth. Mirth and cheeriness? Yeah...cheeriness.

These flashes of cheeriness only lasted maybe 1-2 seconds and then I'd lose it. I noticed feeling it seemed linked to when I was most successful at relaxing everything. Not just my body - up to and including the areas I normally feel pain - but also when I relaxed and quieted my mind. Which was difficult. But if I managed to pull those 2 off at the same time - that's when I'd get that 1-2 seconds of cheeriness.

The frustrated-scientist-wanna-be in me was rather fascinated at this combo and I can't help but think how I wished I could've been hooked up to a PET scan and EKG and a host of other devices just to see what changes are visible in a brain that's experiencing this state. I'd especially want to volunteer because I'm curious as to why these particular positions activate it?

I mean really...why the Kunlun positions? What's so special about raising the heals and arms just so? What's going on in the body so that it supposedly accelerates a process that most Awareness Traditions (whether Qi Gong, Taoist, Buddhist, Tantra, etc) also strive to achieve? Not to mention - why does it have to be relaxing the body and the mind at the exact same moment for me to experience that cheeriness? And why would it be cheerfulness that's experienced and not some other emotion or even no emotion at all?

See...the fact that such a state activates when those two conditions are met makes me wonder if a "Dark Kunlun" also exists that could be activated and I just haven't stumbled upon the oddball position and state of mind to give rise to the opposite of bliss (terror?).

If I had Bill Gates' money I'd probably hire a research firm to do some double-blind studies to look into it.

*shrug*

Edited by SereneBlue

SB,

My guess on the heel thing... it's to reduce earth connection to help tune into heaven connection...

My guess on the hand position is to send that heaven energy downwards into the body...

My guess on the motion thing is once you get some heaven energy in the bodster then letting it move around to balance, clear out, charge up, process, etc.

My guess on the close down is to bring the earth energy back into balance slowly and to settle down the heaven chi.

I'm glad you are cracking a smile!

Your pal,

Yoda

What is Shaktipat? Just curious as I've never heard of it till now.

I mean really...why the Kunlun positions? What's so special about raising the heals and arms just so? What's going on in the body so that it supposedly accelerates a process that most Awareness Traditions (whether Qi Gong, Taoist, Buddhist, Tantra, etc) also strive to achieve? Not to mention - why does it have to be relaxing the body and the mind at the exact same moment for me to experience that cheeriness? And why would it be cheerfulness that's experienced and not some other emotion or even no emotion at all?

A Shaktipat is Hindu term for an empowerment or energetic transmission from a guru.

I actually thought about this same question last night.

Cuz you'll find these ritual trance postures particularly in the Eastern Mystery Schools, including the pre-Columbian Asiatic diaspora to the Americas...

kbfig1_websample.jpgposture2.gif

I wonder if adopting different postures might create different alignements and interference patterns in our bio-energetic fields?

Sign in to follow this