V-Origin

Buying The Most Powerful Spiritual Ring Of Power

I thought some buddy with Cash named Johnny had something to do with the ring of fire?

• Like 2

You know V, in "Lord of the Rings," the problem with the ring of power was that everybody misused its power.

You see, you might do bad things with such a ring, and you'd suffer utterly for it- you'd pay a great price for misusing your power.

If you want power, call upon God. Give your life to God. Invite God into your life and heart.

Then you'll have as your provider and protector a Being infinitely more powerful than any ring. But never ask God to do anything wrong for you, that's not a good idea.

Just pray, "God, I give you my life. Please bless and protect me. Help me to live wisely and to find happiness."

God WILL answer your prayer.

And don't think God will ask you to change or give up anything, such as having sex or anything that gives you pleasure. God wouldn't do that. He loves you.

funny. I recall saying something along the lines when I first ever heard someone speaking of Frodo and tossing off some ring...

I am like what in the hell does that mean>

I think I was aware of hobbit and jrr tolkein -

and then it was like-I don't even like science fiction-

geez.

perspectives  change over time.....

WWFD? :-)

Edited by sagebrush

tumblr_lmm173Sizt1qbjc7fo1_500.png

<Miss Emily Litella>

What's all this I hear about "eagle rights"? I don't think eagles should have any more rights than any other bird...

What's that?

Equal rights?!?

Never mind.

</Miss Emily Lutella>

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1