Taoist Texts

Liu Huayang

Our Patriarch's family has genealogy. If you've ever been to China you should know how Chinese people treat their roots. Our School has documents from Taoist Association of China with our Patriarch's name as the head of the School.  These documents are being stored in our branch in Russia.

And by the way immortal as Wu Chongxu have everlasting life where he can do whatever he decides right.  ;)

I know many Chinese use genealogy to make money.

For example, someone's last name is Liu, he said his ancestor is Liu hua yang, but he does not know Liu had no son or daughter.

The similar in tai jii 拳, and ba jii 拳.

Chinese people doubt the genealogy.

Why you believe it so much?

So you just make up stuff as you go.

It is not a translation, I've posted the translation earlier. This is my explanation for those who can't distinguish between two messages.

De is look yourself more than others.

This is the basic part.

Looking for other people's fault will hurt our heart.

Your true teacher should tell you this.

Because it is very important.

Firstly, maintaining good name of the School is a duty of any its student  :excl:

Secondly, De is a practical result of one of the alchemic stages and doesn't conflict with first.

If you study taoist texts you should have met a lot of examples of Patriarchs critique against self-proclaimed false teachers.

Ok. This is work for moderators.

Oh come on dont be like that:) We are having fun here. Want to converse in russian? I know some russian.;)

Knowing your history Patrairch Liu wouldn't give you a one.

He already did:)

Firstly, maintaining good name of the School is a duty of any its student  :excl:

So far you did a very poor job.

• Like 1

Awaken 太太 did not you post a chinese article about Wu Chunxiu not having any children?

Do you mean that I look for a article about wu's child?

And by the way immortal as Wu Chongxu have everlasting life where he can do whatever he decides right.  ;)

In case the audience misses this: He implies that Wu impregnated some girl in spirit. 

I know many Chinese use genealogy to make money.

For example, someone's last name is Liu, he said his ancestor is Liu hua yang, but he does not know Liu had no son or daughter.

The similar in tai jii 拳, and ba jii 拳.

Chinese people doubt the genealogy.

Why you believe it so much?

Because making false genealogy is betraying one's ancestors. It is the worst thing Chinese can do as it breaks 孝.

Our School has documents from Taoist Association of China with our Patriarch's name as the head of the School. These documents are being stored in our branch in Russia. The whole School genealogy is written and being recongized by alchemists of our School and other Schools in China. Imposter can't become head of the School.

Best Regards, A.A.Khokhlov

Do you mean that I look for a article about wu's child?

I thought you already posted it on this forum. I can be mistaken, nevermind then.

Few more clarifications for participants .

1. Article about sitting meditations from the modern Patriarch of WuLiupai: http://all-dao.com/dazuo-meditation.html

2. "Awaken", if you allow yourself to defame Taoists being honoured by the Tradition, you obviousely should understand the Taoist Tradition very well. So it would be easy for you to give an answer to the simpliest questions (simpliest for those who have been initiated into a true Taoist School):

• What does houtian bagua sequence mean from the alchemy practice perspective?

Best Regards,
A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 1

Our School has documents from Taoist Association of China with our Patriarch's name as the head of the School.  

This is highly doubtful as TAC recognizes only 2 schools and WLP is not one of them.

Because making false genealogy is betraying one's ancestors. It is the worst thing Chinese can do as it breaks 孝.

And your point is?

It is not a translation, I've posted the translation earlier. This is my explanation for those who can't distinguish between two messages.

Secondly, De is a practical result of one of the alchemic stages and doesn't conflict with first.

If you study taoist texts you should have met a lot of examples of Patriarchs critique against self-proclaimed false teachers.

I do not ask my students to waste time to argue with others.

I ask them to open the emptiness as soon as they can.

I do not understand why your teacher ask you to do this.

De is not the result.

I have read dao de jii since 1990.

Few more clarifications for participants .

1. Article about sitting meditations from the modern Patriarch of WuLiupai: http://all-dao.com/dazuo-meditation.html

2. "Awaken", if you allow yourself to defame Taoists being honoured by the Tradition, you obviousely should understand the Taoist Tradition very well. So it would be easy for you to give an answer to the simpliest questions (simpliest for those who have been initiated into a true Taoist School):

• What does houtian bagua sequence mean from the alchemy practice perspective?
3. Please clarify some points about this: http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42657-why-do-you-say-school/page-15#entry723793

Best Regards,

A.A.Khokhlov

You must not know 濟公 or 寒山

A real cultivator do not care about the fame.

Fame and money is not the most important thing in cultivation.

The desire to chase fame and money should be give up.

Your teacher should teach you that.

Whom?

By the way in the first chapter of HuiMingJing there is something about De and some more specific conditions for a person who is seeking for a chance to attain the Dao. Knowing your history Patrairch Liu wouldn't give you a one.

He did give me everything already. And did not give anything to you. Because i know this story and you do not.

But there was an old monk in whose school it was different. His name is Liu Huayang, he is one of the founders of the Wulupai school and he tells this story below:

SIX QUESTIONS FROM CULTIVATED TALENT LI SIBAI, WITH THE GIVEN NAME OF YUDAO AND THE NICKNAME OF QIONGYU, FROM JIEYI

For the first question, he asked, "Previously, I, your disciple, did not trust in Buddhism at all. I heard the words of Zhuxi that called Buddhism empty talk. Because of this I rejected it and did not grasp it.

Previously, a friend, Meng Di, had presented me a book by you, master.

At first I did not want to see it. Later, I forced myself to look at it, and then realized that it had genuine effectiveness.

With a trusting heart and without suspicion, I practised and maintained it for half a month, and fortunately I obtained the gleaming arrival of the True Seed.

Inside my body, I became aware of the eight meridians evenly opening up. One evening, the illness I formerly had was cured. Now I have attained Sarira. I am truly fortunate.

(Huimingjing by Liu Huayang. Transl. J. Nicholson)

See? A guy got a book by chance without any kind of initiation, oral instructions or kabuki theater. He did not even want to look at it at first. Then he decided to read it and by practicing what he read, he obtained the first highest accomplishment in neidan, the Sarira. Then he comes to see the author of this book for the first time in his life, thanks him for it, the author fully believes him and retells his story for us.

Again,  no teacher, no oral explanation, no energetic connection with Past Masters ,no initiatic chain  and no egregore.

Just reading and practicing 'With a trusting heart and without suspicion". Simple is not it?
  • Like 1

De is named as a result In Dao De Jing.

No ,

De exits before dao de Jin.

De comes from very very ancient china.

No way to know how ancient.

But some books is older than dao de Jin already talked about de.

There are too many Chinese ancient books you can not read.

详细字义

◎ 德

惪 dé

〈动〉

(1) (形声。从彳( chì),惪( dé)声。从“彳”,表示与行走有关。本义:登高,攀登)

(2) 同本义 [ascend]

德,升也。——《说文》

君子德车。——《易·剥》虞本。按,与剥庐对文。登也,升。君子以顺德,亦本字。

(3) 感激 [be grateful]

然则德我乎。——《左传·成公三年》

(4) 通“得”。取得,获得 [get]

善者吾善之,不善者吾亦善之,德善。信者吾信之,不信者吾亦信之,德信。——《老子·四十九章》

是故用财不费,民德不劳。——《墨子·节用上》

词性变化

◎ 德 dé

〈名〉

(1) 道德,品行 [virtue;moral character;integrity]

德,德行。——《篇海类编》

德行,内外之称,在心为德,施之为行。——《周礼·地官》注

德何如可以王矣?——《孟子·梁惠王上》

六三德。正直、刚克、柔克也。——《书·洪范》。注:“至德,敏德,孝德也。”

孤不度德量力,欲信大义于天下。——《三国志·诸葛亮传》

无德不贵,无能不官。——《荀子·王制》

(2) 又如:德薄(德行浅薄);德望(品德与名誉);德器(德行器量);德被四方(品德高尚,满布天下);德薄望浅(谦词。品德低下,名望轻微);德门(能恪遵礼教道德的人家);德誉(道德声誉);德馨(道德芳馨);德艺(道德与才艺);德操(道德操行)

(3) 恩惠;恩德 [kindness;favor]

是不敢倍德畔施。——《战国策·秦策》。注:“恩也。”

愿伯具言臣之不敢倍德也。——《史记·项羽本纪》

(4) 又如:德施(恩惠;恩泽);德惠(德泽恩惠)

(5) 仁爱;善行 [kindheartedness]。如:德意(善意);德政(良好的政治措施或政绩);德法(儒家谓合乎仁德的礼法);德厚(仁厚)

(6) 心意 [heart;mind]。如:同心同德

(7) 福 [happy]

百姓之德也。——《礼记·哀公问》

常用词组

德才兼备 德操 德高望重 德高望尊 德化 德色 德馨 德行 德行 德性 德祐 德语 德育 德泽 德政 

Edited by awaken

it's important to not be mistaken if you criticize Patriarchs and the Daoist Tradition.

Believe it or not I am really really uninterested in your opinion on this subject matter. Or any other. 

it's important to not be mistaken if you criticize Patriarchs and the Daoist Tradition.

Why don't you ask your self first?

That's what your teacher teach you?

I do not believe.

So a student should focus on practicing to open the emptiness.

It is very important to protect your heart than your school.

Your school do not need you to protect it.

It is already very big and rich.

You need to protect your heart first.

在in心heart為is 德de

All the dao tell us to 煉心 train our heart is the most important part.

Hope your teacher not just teach you the methods, but also de.

De as a concept mentioned in texts - yes, but I spoke about results.

You said that De is not a result, arguing with A.A. Khokhlov who said that it is a practical result.

So you said you did read DDJ since 1990?

Who is A.A. Khokhlov?

Could you use easy English?

Or I do not know what is your point.

Or you just want me not to understand what you said?

There is nothing to believe. There are documents to check.

What?

Believe what?

Your true teacher said about what?

What did your true teacher teach you exactly except methods?

Edited by awaken

it looks as no more arguments about De. Good.

De is something inside your heard.

Of course, not for discussing.

You need protect your heart into the good mood.

Give up to protect your school.

It is nonsense.

Your achieving is the best way to Horner your school.

Edited by awaken

a little bit untraditional definition. Not the first time though. Maybe just a bit egoistic definition.

I teach you but I am not your teacher.

De sin is together.

What you think is sin行

De is inside your heart good.

Not the results outside.