Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

?

Not related to OP at all, but all I could think was wtf

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-06-28 01:48 Subject: Fwd: Dinner
Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary? Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Marina Abramovic <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: June 28, 2015 at 2:35:08 AM GMT+2 To: Tony Podesta <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: Dinner Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina -- ABRAMOVIC LLC ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current & Upcoming Exhibitions & Events Feature, The New York Times, Marina Abramovic To Publish a Memoir in 2016<http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/01/marina-abramovic-to-publish-a-memoir-in-2016/?_r=0>Terra Comunal<http://www.mai-hudson.org/terra-comunal>, Marina Abramovic + MAI, SESC Pompeia, S?o Paulo 2015 May 6 - November 22, Proportio, curated by Axel Vervoordt, Palazzo Fortuny, Venezia June 13 - October 5, Solo Exhibition, Private Archaeology, MONA, Tasmania 24 - July 5, Marina Abramovic: In Residence, Kaldor Public Art Projects, Pier 2/3, Sydney 30, Keynote Address, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Walsh Bay December 7-19, Goldberg Variations with Igor Levit, Park Avenue Armory, New York

“Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

All my love, Marina”

“Are you in NYC Thursday July 9

Marina wants you to come to dinner

Mary?”

ya know how blood congeals, right...

painting this all on the walls, having little bound mummified figures that are child sized an in the corner, splashing with "paint"....but then again, wait until they start pouring that "paint" out of that container.... 

just makes it give the appearance that....

the pedo + child trafficking...

royally f'd up

but wait, trump said he's got big hands...*facapalm*

Not related to OP at all, but all I could think was wtf

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

You should read 'The fountainhead' it describes the basis on which this kind of facile bollox is pushed by politicians, media and art critics.

Most of us that have any kind of grounded common sense know full well this kind of thing is ugly and perverse, but the point of it is to destroy the excellent, the beautiful and outstanding. The reason is that the excellent don't need help in being excellent, just as the industrious wealthy don't need help. If no one needs any help then the parasites that live on the pretence of altruism are redundant, they need the mediocre because they are mediocre.

It's the subject of a million tales. Those who are jealous of the succesful, or who can see no way of harnessing their talents will utilise a Svengali, a geni, demon or devil who will possess their souls for the price of getting even. Of course in reality the mediocre cannot become the talented, but the demon can then get permission to pull down the succesful and talented in order to 'level' the playing field. Thereby the demon receives the custom, support and adoration he craves.

Edited by Karl

That is nothing else than an ice flow.  Keep you focus people!

some see an ice flow, others see a swimming dinosaur,

some see a chance to harp on there favorite obsession. 

• Like 3

some see an ice flow, others see a swimming dinosaur,

some see a chance to harp on there favorite obsession.

I'm having to play guess the video at the moment. Unfortunately java script has become so greedy of my Apple CPU that I cannot leave it switched on.

Sign in to follow this