Yoda

East Coast Kunlun Workshop location brainstorm

Count me in too, what will it take to get this setup on the East Coast. If it needs more people I will try spreading the word..

Thanks,

Ben

ok, maybe i'm a jerk for bumping any older threads, but was there a consensus about this? maybe there are more people into kunlun now so we'd have enough people. i can counted in for an east coast session!

We are possibly looking at an event in New Jersey the first weekend of April, right before we take off to Europe.

We'll keep you posted.

ok, maybe i'm a jerk for bumping any older threads,

At least you found one to bump :) I've lost the one requesting Australia.

Any chance for this year? Because 100 days is not working out for me............

We are possibly looking at an event in New Jersey the first weekend of April, right before we take off to Europe.

We'll keep you posted.

Cool!

We'll keep you posted.

sweetness! any place in Jersey is a short drive or train ride for me

thanks Mantra!

Good deal! It'll be great to have an east coast Mecca going on and NJ would be very convenient. For myself, I'll probably do a booster workshop later in the year.