If i followed feeling i would masturbait 10 times a day, so where is the line between following feeling and retenting?

Follow it until you get your answer...

At one point I was filling my abdomen with air like forcefully all the time. This is probably not the best thing from what I've been getting at. It seems I should just breath naturally into my abdomen and maybe try to focus my attention in the LDT so that the breaths become slower and more relaxed.

From having slightly hunched shoulders sometimes, when I try to exercise the shoulder joint rubs and becomes slightly sore the next day. I've read about it on the internet and I think its called interior rotated shoulder cuff.

I just feel like its all interconnected. The slight tightness at the base of my spine and feeling of release in my upper back after a popping could be the reason my shoulder sometimes hurts. I feel like maybe tension gets released as my posture slowly gets corrected. Ive read poor circulation is a reason for that shoulder issue as well.

Belly breathing is not forceful.  So whatever you were doing was not natural to the practice most call belly breathing.

You should be belly breathing 24x7.  If your not, then your chest breathing.  

You can practice belly breathing to get yourself to be doing it routinely.

SHoulders: What exercises or with weights do you do to strengthen the area?  

Belly breathing is not forceful. So whatever you were doing was not natural to the practice most call belly breathing.

You should be belly breathing 24x7. If your not, then your chest breathing.

You can practice belly breathing to get yourself to be doing it routinely.

SHoulders: What exercises or with weights do you do to strengthen the area?

WHAT?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! so badically we should always be meditating? I also never know where to stop with that slow, silent, belly breathing. When do you decide when to stop?

I have a few books to read in the near future. Do you have any other suggestions?

Uh, I havent been doing any weights but I would usually dolatedal front and rear raise. They say that interior rotation is due to some back muscles. A guy on this forum said he'll help me correct it over webcam with dofferent exercises it when I get wifi.

sometimes when I meditate I am able to "tune in" into the inner state of the lower dan tien. I then usually notice that I feel some kind of a knot in this area. It literally feels like a knot on a string. It's also bubbles and vibrates when I stress during meditation What is this? Can I do something to unwound and release it?

Thanks for your help.