ganjaboy

Meditation or practice for healthy testosterone / yang resonance (celibate)

Celibacy is like a spiritual tool for those who want to learn responsibility, discipline and patience, three of the most vital qualities essential for making significant inroads towards a spiritual destination. In effect, as these qualities take root and eventually bear fruit, the one who has chosen abstinence as a path of renunciation will come to realise the inseparability of practitioner, tool, and result. Like a samurai who finally, after years of dedicated effort, reaches complete union with his sword. This is the highest reward which only few will attain, and fewer still are those who exert vigilance and integrity to hone that union daily to keep idle complacency from creeping in. 

• Like 2

Celibacy is like a spiritual tool for those who want to learn responsibility, discipline and patience, three of the most vital qualities essential for making significant inroads towards a spiritual destination. In effect, as these qualities take root and eventually bear fruit, the one who has chosen abstinence as a path of renunciation will come to realise the inseparability of practitioner, tool, and result. Like a samurai who finally, after years of dedicated effort, reaches complete union with his sword. This is the highest reward which only few will attain, and fewer still are those who exert vigilance and integrity to hone that union daily to keep idle complacency from creeping in. 

That's exactly the reason i'm attracted to the practice....and also for the fact that my life is not in the best state it could be at present. I'm 22 and earning my food and rent by washing dishes for minimum wage...not exactly the life i had dreamed for. One might say "you're still young" (and believe me.....they do...all the time  :angry: ), but why not make the future now ? Sort of like the Shia laBeouf thing lol....JUST DO IT!!!!!! 

And if what it takes to gain my confidence back and strengthen my soul is to restrain and transmute sexuality, which has  been of my most powerful forces second to creativity of other types, then so be it. I won't be resigned to living an unfulfilled, meaningless life. 

• Like 2

I think women can sense when you retain or cultivate lol. Whenever i do i feel more relaxed, am calmer and nicer and easier to get along with, and i think young ladies take note lol. It creates a magnetism because they as the opposite gender can sense the cultivated energy and are subconsciously attracted to it because they want to receive your essence....it sounds like there's a war of energies going on, which in a way there is, but that's where spiritual sex would come in i think because it is energy flow rather than destruction  :)

Anyways it's fun. I've been getting flirted with more lately lol