Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Questions to the head of Judaism.

The table of archaeological finds below, presented to me by Dr. John H. Taylor, the curator of the Egypt Department of the British Museum in London, reveals a mud brick with straw which is stamped with a royal seal which says: “House of Ramses ll”. The mud brick, seen on the left side of the photo below, is one of 20 held in the basement vaults of the museum, and not exhibited to the public. The brick has been carbon dated to the Israelite period of slavery in Egypt.

Dr. Taylor states that the Israelites did not build the pyramids as is commonly thought. The pyramids were built 100 years after the Israelites left Egypt.

What is the 'date of the Israelite slavery in Egypt then?  Presumably, by implication in the reign of Ram 2 according to this article. i.e. 1279–1213 BC.  Firstly there is no proof that Rameses II was the Biblical pharaoh and although there is evidence of a Hebrew presence in the New Kingdom - this is because they had their own temple - hardly the hallmark of slavery.  If this is the case of course the Israelites did not build the pyramids because they were built in the Old Kingdom - for instance the Great Pyramid 2500 BC - that is 1300 years earlier and not 100 years later.

This is not Egyptology it is Biblical studies i.e. made up history to fit the Bible.  If Dr. Taylor said anything he is being horribly misquoted.

Thank you - that article is nonsense.

What nonsense? The fact that you will soon be taken away tambourine and sandals with woolen socks?

What nonsense? The fact that you will soon be taken away tambourine and sandals with woolen socks?

Please spare my tambourine - just take the socks and sandals.

Dont pick on Apech... he is a poor man , he cant afford wool , his socks are wooden . 

Would you take a man's wooden socks ? 

Shame on you . 

( " If one man should take another's wooden sock , the first shall hop after him and offer the 2nd his remaining sock, For what good is one wooden sock by itself "   -   Gnostic Leviticus   13:23   ;   Nungali - Head of Neognosticism.

• Like 2

Surely he is the head of the Jews ...

Edited by Apech
  • Like 3

f'en brilliant   :D

Good, I'm not the only one who thinks that if Christ had gone all Doctor Manhattan on the Roman's Ass & Herod's too, that Christianity and the world would be in a better spot now, ie when Pontius asks for proof, blowing up a few buildings, some soldiers, then making himself emperor of the Roman empire.  Would have been a better way to go, rather then the 1,300 years or so of dark ages. 

7EmVK.png
Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Kurt Vonnegut too !

His imagined scenario; at the last minute God splits the heavens and bellows "What are you doing to my son ! "  and mega kicks arse , then says "Actually, as he said, you lot are all my children, if anyone hassles you or anyone else again, they will have to deal with me ! "

And then the next 2000 years people were very cautious about doing shitful crap to each other .   But the current  ' lesson ' ?  Might is right, religion and belief are powerless, a good nature is for walking over ... God really stuffed up with this one ! " 

Sign in to follow this