DreamBliss

I am collecting old "New Thought" books

Hopefully my last post in this section for a while...

I am an avid reader of all "New Thought" books. I would love to get things by Neville Goddard, William Walker Atkinson, Earnest Holmes and the original unedited texts by Napoleon Hill.

I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on this subject and other "Law of Attraction" precursors.

Of course I am also interested in anything by Esther Hicks and Abraham, as well as Wayne Dyer's newest guided meditation CD, "I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation."

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip. But the books are not really just $4.00 or so, you have to pay about $5.00 shipping and sometimes tax as well.

Edited by DreamBliss

keep searching on the internet.  Truly old books should be off copyright and be free. 

For example LibriVox.org is audio of books that are off copyright.  You can listen to them for free, save'em to an mp3, or listen to them for a little bi)and if interested search out free copies.  Over 100 very old self help books in the Non-fiction > Self-Help section. 

Kindle is a program as well as an audio reader.  I believe Amazon can set you up with a free Kindle address and any pdf and many formats can be emailed to it and show up in the kindle app or kindle device nicely formatted for reading.

Hopefully my last post in this section for a while...

I am an avid reader of all "New Thought" books. I would love to get things by Neville Goddard, William Walker Atkinson, Earnest Holmes and the original unedited texts by Napoleon Hill.

I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on this subject and other "Law of Attraction" precursors.

Of course I am also interested in anything by Esther Hicks and Abraham, as well as Wayne Dyer's newest guided meditation CD, "I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation."

The best such book I've ever come across is "Daily Guidance from Your Angels," channeled by Doreen Virtue.

It has 365 lessons, but I haven't taken a year-long approach to it. It's great cause each lesson is no more than a page, so you can learn something of value just by reading any one of them.

It's possibly the best book I've ever read.

greetings 

I do have an extensive collection on Neville Goddard courses / books / materials.   Books/audio lectures (including rare ones).

I also have an extensive collection of William Walker Atkinson materials. Including those that he released/wrote under other pen names.

If you are interested PM me please.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings

Edited by alleniverson
Made a mistake