Sign in to follow this  
mantis

red panax ginseng

The ratio's are the same for everyone. The industry standard is 4:1. But you're right, the manufacturing process and the quality of herbs makes all the difference in the world. That's why Dragon Eggs had the most potent products out there. They used 6-11:1, depending on the formula, supreme grade herbs, and a low temperature, water and alcohol, full extraction. 1-5 drops is all you needed to take. I've been using there products for 23 years. They're out of business now, thanks to the gov't, but I bought a lot of product before it all disappeared. Their other line, Jade Medicine/Herbals was great too.

Bindo

I couldn't agree with you more. Jade Medicine and Dragon eggs were excellent products, I used them myself.

I don't think it was the government which brought this company down from what I remember.

Now you have piqued my curiosity. What happened with the govt??

Craig

http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/starter.html

Check this out, you can buy it here...

Dude, relax, they are doing a major revamp of their website.

The site you found is ancient history, I don't know if you can actually order from there.

Just call them up.

888-55-TONIC

or 310-917-2288 (Santa Monica, CA).

They have a beautiful catalog, I don't know if they charge for it, but you could ask.

Step away from the computer and pick up the phone :rolleyes:

Or do what I do and get a VOIP service like SKYPE and stay on the computer and pick up the phone :D

Craig

Bindo

I couldn't agree with you more. Jade Medicine and Dragon eggs were excellent products, I used them myself.

I don't think it was the government which brought this company down from what I remember.

Now you have piqued my curiosity. What happened with the govt??

Craig

I was told the gov't required them to test all of the herbs they use at a cost of nearly $10,000 per herb. Test for what, I'm not sure, but they decided to just close their doors.

Lawyer fee's, testing fee's, and loss of sales were too big of a hole to climb out of I guess.

The owner of eastearthtrade.com was the source of this info if I remember correctly. I think he was somehow involved with Dragon Eggs in the past. Anyway, he's very well connected in the industry.

Gordon

Dude, relax, they are doing a major revamp of their website.

The site you found is ancient history, I don't know if you can actually order from there.

This works..I ordered a week ago and even got my stuff delivered..

wow, just checked out dragon herbs, and seems like there's a whole bunch of stuff I want to buy. However, I'm having trouble figuring out if I need to build up more yang, or more ying, or both. I was hoping maybe someone on this forum could help out. Lately, I've been feeling really cold (might have something to do with winter), and at social gatherings with a lot of ppl I don't do much talking. I don't know if this means I'm more yin at this point in time or what. I do have more energy than usual though ever since I've been eating healthier (which is Yang). Should I just start off with the starter program?

Thanks

Also, does anyone know whether or not they deliver to Canada?

Edited by Djshorty

wow, just checked out dragon herbs, and seems like there's a whole bunch of stuff I want to buy. However, I'm having trouble figuring out if I need to build up more yang, or more ying, or both. I was hoping maybe someone on this forum could help out. Lately, I've been feeling really cold (might have something to do with winter), and at social gatherings with a lot of ppl I don't do much talking. I don't know if this means I'm more yin at this point in time or what. I do have more energy than usual though ever since I've been eating healthier (which is Yang). Should I just start off with the starter program?

Thanks

Also, does anyone know whether or not they deliver to Canada?

The starter program is excellent. Maybe add some Buddha's Yang in small amounts to start with. You could even add a lung formula, seeing that it's the fall/metal season. Time to tonify the lungs.

I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Canada.

Hey Bindo,

Thanks man, I'll try it out. :D

The starter program is excellent. Maybe add some Buddha's Yang in small amounts to start with. You could even add a lung formula, seeing that it's the fall/metal season. Time to tonify the lungs.

I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Canada.

Have not been reading this thread, my herbal knowledge is specific rather than broad but....

does red phoenix make you feel like you just smoked 5 blunts that are dipped in acid

Basically..without the crappy side effects from acid and taxing your jing and making you feel like shit the next day.

This is the firt time that I'm actually intrested in red phoenix B)

The general opinion seems to be that it is just a weird experience with no actually benefites.

Sounds just like a blunt :D

Sign in to follow this