Chang

Britain and the European Union

because you've elected Hillary without meaning to?

because electoral fraud has thus far ensured that only bankster approved candidates have reached the presidency in the last 40 or 50 years

you sidestepped the issue of EU being incompatible with british law, btw :P

because electoral fraud has thus far ensured that only bankster approved candidates have reached the presidency in the last 40 or 50 years

you sidestepped the issue of EU being incompatible with british law, btw :P

Technically the term British Law is meaningless.

That's fascinating and a bombshell if people are able to understand the ramifications. This is the ECJ and not the UCHR ? The latter has become a lodestone for Labours reason to remain, but it is entirely seperate from the EU and was created in great part by Britian. There is still a great deal of confusion over the legal aspects related to the constitution such as it is. From what I understand our Government ran a bulldozer through the middle of the Magna Carta when it signed over powers to Brussels.

What we have here is nothing less than a slow motion coup detat. A gradual hijacking of our country under the noses of its politicians and its people. Who has been presiding over all of this I wonder and how has it been concealed ?

• Like 1

Technically the term British Law is meaningless.

you just dont wanna answer that one, do ya :P

you just dont wanna answer that one, do ya :P

I've already answered it - as the EU is based on treaties between sovereign nations.  How the UK choses to operate that sovereignty is within the gift of the crown (i.e. in effect Parliament).

I've already answered it - as the EU is based on treaties between sovereign nations.  How the UK choses to operate that sovereignty is within the gift of the crown (i.e. in effect Parliament).

It isn't. The law is no taxation without representation. Parliament cannot simply give away that right because it never belonged to them in the first place, they are only custodians and thus public servants.

how's that work when the legislature makes "treaties" that wind up being illegal when juxtaposed with the law of the land?

I mean, unless its the "just-us" laws that sees one set of laws for the plebes and another for the oligarchs...

England entering into EU participation was an undermining of the laws of england.  Or are you saying that its perfectly ok for parliament to sign up to things that are contrary to the law?

how's that work when the legislature makes "treaties" that wind up being illegal when juxtaposed with the law of the land?

I mean, unless its the "just-us" laws that sees one set of laws for the plebes and another for the oligarchs...

England entering into EU participation was an undermining of the laws of england.  Or are you saying that its perfectly ok for parliament to sign up to things that are contrary to the law?

If they pass statute - that's what they are there for.  English law is not just common law.

I was not familiar the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan and tend towards skepticism as regards conspiracy theories. This however rings a little too true for my liking.

I feel that I really need Apech to tell me that it is all rubbish and that I have nothing to worry about. :D

Please note the reference to Angela Merkel. This article was penned in 2013 before she opened Europe's doors to the Muslim masses.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Mass immigration is a phenomenon, the causes of which are still cleverly concealed by the system, and the multicultural propaganda is trying to falsely portray it as inevitable. With this article we intend to prove once and for all, that this is not a spontaneous phenomenon. What they want to present as an inevitable outcome of modern life, is actually a plan conceived around a table and prepared for decades, to completely destroy the face of the continent.

The Pan-Europe

Few people know that one of the main initiators of the process of European integration, was also the man who designed the genocide plan of the Peoples of Europe. It is a dark person, whose existence is unknown to the masses, but the elite considers him as the founder of the European Union. His name is Richard Coudenhove Kalergi. His father was an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi (with connections to the Byzantine family of the Kallergis) and his mother the Japanese Mitsu Aoyama. Kalergi, thanks to his close contacts with all European aristocrats and politicians, due to the relationships of his nobleman-diplomat father, and by moving behind the scenes, away from the glare of publicity, he managed to attract the most important heads of state to his plan , making them supporters and collaborators for the “project of European integration”.

In 1922 he founded the “Pan-European” movement in Vienna, which aimed to create a New World Order, based on a federation of nations led by the United States. European integration would be the first step in creating a world government. Among the first supporters, including Czech politicians Tomáš Masaryk and Edvard Beneš and the banker Max Warburg, who invested the first 60,000 marks. The Austrian Chancellor Ignaz Seipel and the next president of Austria, Karl Renner, took the responsibility for leading the “Pan-European” movement. Later, French politicians, such as Léon Bloum, Aristide Briand, Alcide De Gasperi, etc will offer their help.

With the rise of Fascism in Europe, the project was abandoned and the “Pan-European” movement was forced to dissolve, but after the Second World War, Kalergi, thanks to frantic and tireless activity and the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish Masonic Lodge B’nai B’rith and major newspapers like the New York Times, the plan manages to be accepted by the United States Government. The CIA later undertakes the completion of the project.

The essence of the Kalergi plan

In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the People of the Old Continent, but a kind of sub-humans, products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races, thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and then the elimination of nations with the use of ethnic separatist movements and mass migration. In order for Europe to be controlled by an elite, he wants to turn people into one homogeneous mixed breed of Blacks, Whites and Asians. Who is is this elite however? Kalergi is particularly illuminating on this:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It’s not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

Although no textbook mentions Kalergi, his ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union. The belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with Africans and Asians, to destroy our identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of all community policies that aim to protect minorities. Not for humanitarian reasons, but because of the directives issued by the ruthless Regime that machinates the greatest genocide in history. The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize is awarded every two years to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this criminal plan. Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy.

The incitement to genocide, is also the basis of the constant appeals of the United Nations, that demands we accept millions of immigrants to help with the low birth rates of the EU. According to a report published on January 2000 in «Population division» Review of the United Nations in New York, under the title “Immigration replacement: A solution to declining and aging population,” Europe will need by 2025 159,000,000 migrants.

One could wonder how there can be such accuracy on the estimates of immigration, although it was not a premeditated plan. It is certain that the low birth rate could easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is just as clear that it is the contribution of foreign genes do not protect our genetic heritage, but that it enables their disappearance. The sole purpose of these measures is to completely distort our people, to turn them into a group of people without national, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the policies of the Kalergi plan was and still is, the basis of official government policies aimed at genocide of the Peoples of Europe, through mass immigration. G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (OMS), proves that he has learned the lesson of Kalergi well when he says: “What people in all places have to do is to limit of birthrates and promote mixed marriages (between different races), this aims to create a single race in a world which will be directed by a central authority. ”

Conclusions

If we look around us, the Kalergi plan seems to be fully realized. We face Europe’s fusion with the Third World. The plague of interracial marriage produces each year thousands of young people of mixed race: “The children of Kalergi». Under the dual pressures of misinformation and humanitarian stupefaction, promoted by the MSM, the Europeans are being taught to renounce their origin, to renounce their national identity.

The servants of globalization are trying to convince us that to deny our identity, is a progressive and humanitarian act, that “racism” is wrong, because they want us all to be blind consumers. It is necessary, now more than ever, to counter the lies of the System, to awaken the revolutionary spirit Europeans. Every one must see this truth, that European Integration amounts to genocide. We have no other option, the alternative is national suicide.

Translator’s note: Although the reasons due to which Kalergi made the choices he made are of no particular interest to us, we will try to answer a question that will surely our readers have already asked: Why a European aristocrat with Flemish, Polish, Greek-Byzantine roots and even with some samurai blood in his veins (from his mother) was such body plans and organ in the hands of dark forces? The reasons, in our opinion, are multiple, idiosyncratic, psychological and … women.

We therefore observe a personality with strong snobbish attitudes, arrogance, and, allow me the term, “degenerate elitism.” Also, the fact that his mother was Asian, perhaps created internal conflicts and frustrations, something that can happen to people with such temperament. But the most decisive factor must have been the “proper teenager”, which incidentally of course, was beside him, and became his first woman (at age 13): The Jewess Ida Roland, who would later become a famous actress.

EUROPEAN COUNCIL

The award of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize to President Van Rompuy

On November 16th 2012, the President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize, during a special conference in Vienna, to celebrate 90 years of pan-European movement. The prize is awarded every two years to leading personalities for their outstanding contribution to the process of European integration.

A decisive factor that helped him win the prize was the balanced way in which President Van Rompuy executed his duties in the new position of President of the European Council, which was established by the Treaty of Lisbon. He handled this particularly sensitive leading and coordinating role with a spirit of determination and reconciliation, while emphasis was also given to his skilful arbitration on European affairs and unfailing commitment to European moral values.

During his speech, Mr Van Rompuy described the unification of Europe as a peace project. This idea, which was also the objective of the work of Coudenhove-Kalergi, after 90 years is still important. The award bears the name of Count Richard Nicolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894-1972), philosopher, diplomat, publisher and founder of the Pan-European Movement (1923). Coudenhove-Kalergi was the pioneer of European integration and popularized the idea of a federal Europe with his work.

Among the winners of the award, the Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel (2010) and the President of Latvia Vaira Vike-Freiberga (2006), are included.

WTF!

Never mind WTF! Kalergi existed, his plan is well documented and Europe appears to be under a sustained invasion of Middle Eastern and African immigrants.

Here is some more info on Kalergi. I remain amazed that this "well dodgy" figure is not spoken of more as regards the European Superstate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Edited by Chang

This is first time i have heard of this Kalergi fellow/phenomenon but i remember having some sort of 'vision' not long ago as regards to the sustained and alarming influx of non-Europeans into Europe, and wondering what will Europe be like in a couple of decades time. The images of increasing numbers of children of mixed ethnicity were particularly defined. It caused some discomfort when the question then arose as to why this was allowed to happen, as in, surely nothing of this scale could take place without the consent of some powerful forces. 

Edited by C T

Kalergi was certainly a shadowy figure, unknown to public at large but stalking the corridors of power and spreading his influence amongst the so called elite.

It is always an error to put two and two together and come up with the figure five but Kalergi and the intent of the European superstate appear to fit like hand and glove.

I am still waiting for Apech to tell me that my fears are unfounded and that there is really nothing to worry about.

Edited by Chang

Another point of interest is that if you do an internet search on Kalergi almost all references are from right wing and nationalist sites who are obviously critical of his philosophy.

For the Left Wing Liberals and their ilk it is a difficult situation for they cannot openly state that they agree with a move towards a completely homogenised population brought about by mass immigration. At least they cannot do this whilst democracy still holds sway but with the E.U.'s increase in non democratic power......................

Edited by Chang

This is first time i have heard of this Kalergi fellow/phenomenon but i remember having some sort of 'vision' not long ago as regards to the sustained and alarming influx of non-Europeans into Europe, and wondering what will Europe be like in a couple of decades time. The images of increasing numbers of children of mixed ethnicity were particularly defined. It caused some discomfort when the question then arose as to why this was allowed to happen, as in, surely nothing of this scale could take place without the consent of some powerful forces. 

There has certainly been little attempt at trying to curtail immigration into the UK, even those coming from outside the EU. I have watched Cameron and lately Hilary Benn avoiding the question on how we control our borders. Several times the question of immigration external to the UK has been asked-and it's a fair question, squarely aimed at the present Government and its promises. Neither Cameron, nor the opposition seem keen to tackle it, or even to use it as a political hammer which seems strange.

What's also strange is the complete lack of any admission of failure of the Euro currency by those who tried to force us into joining it and are now trumpeting their great foresight on why they now think Brexit would be such an economic disaster. I don't even get why Cameron is supporting 'leave'. There is no argument for staying beyond are rather emotive 'stronger together' feeling of it being a nicer thing than not being 'together'. Yet we are not together in any sense and Cameron proved it when Brusseld gave him nothing.

The EU and the U.K. Have radically different agendas and visions for Europe. Most of the leave side are scathing about the current EU and consider it anti- democratic, bloated, corrupt and arrogant, yet seem to believe that somehow it can be changed ? After 40 years of trying, if the threat of a £46 billion export market and its second highest contributer leaving didn't give them pause for thought, then I doubt anything will.

The EU isn't an economic project, it is an entirely political one. Cameron may believe he has won the argument with his economic deceit and the help of his friendly elite (interesting that he is unable to make that argument himself and is simply substituting external 'experts' who have a vested interest in Britain remaining close coupled to the EU), however, for the EU the economics are secondary to the political idealism. These people will trample the European nations into the dirt in order to achieve their aims. As Draghi said "whatever it takes" (and by heck has he not showed it through his NIRP, talk of a cashless society and tearing up the constitutional elements on which the Euro was founded). Junker the drunkard, the alcoholic that has no self restraint who presides over the presidency. A man with no integrity who in his own words believes it is 'OK to lie when things get serious'. This is Ancient Rome before the fall. Pissed up bureaucrats, massive corruption, currency destruction, tyranny and an population getting poorer by the day.

Where is the fucking logic in staying connected to that pile of shit.

• Like 1

Kalergi was certainly a shadowy figure, unknown to public at large but stalking the corridors of power and spreading his influence amongst the so called elite.

It is always an error to put two and two together and come up with the figure five but Kalergi and the intent of the European superstate appear to fit like hand and glove.

I am still waiting for Apech to tell me that my fears are unfounded and that there is really nothing to worry about.

I couldn't get in the site all day yesterday.  SQL error message.

There is a very real fear of the loss of the values of individual liberty and equality under the law.  We should worry about it continually.

• Like 1

I was thinking about all those EU funded plaques that have mysteriously appeared on public buildings, road schemes and the like. We have a plaque on our local sports centre.

It suddenly made me realise something that I had hitherto been complacent about. Those plaques are deliberate subterfuge, they are an an attempt to give the population the notion that the EU is some kind of benevolent God bestowing his blessing on the people. This is precisely what Mussolini, Hitler and Stalin did.

When I ran a business support unit in the North East we continually relied on EU funding for various projects. Many of these projects were specified by the EU and every piece of literature, website or course had to have the EU sign on it. I never gave a second thought about the origin of the funding, but it is of course the British taxpayer.

I can't ever remember our UK Governments or parties putting up plaques to suggest they had funded various projects, they know they wouldn't get away with it. We would instantly spot that kind of petty self aggrandisement going on and see the similarities to the kind of autocrats and tyrants that we have always rejected.

I think this is the proof that the EU project is far more of an insidious coup detat than I had previously thought. It isn't a democracy at all, it's a group of people and their wealthy corporate backers who are worming their way in using our money. I think this is why most of the elite are falling over themselves to persuade us to stay. They are part of a governing class that no longer wants any kind of dissent or people power. They want us to accept that they know what's best for us and comply. This is why it is the middle grounder so of Blair, Major, Cameron, Chukka that are so keen to keep us in, they are lining themselves up to fit in (or already have a position) in this new autocratic elite and we are just the shit on their shoes.

Edited by Karl

I couldn't get in the site all day yesterday.  SQL error message.

There is a very real fear of the loss of the values of individual liberty and equality under the law.  We should worry about it continually.

Do you think its something thats already taken root? I personally can see/feel a gradual degeneration in the general mood of the people here. An erosion of fundamental goodness has been effected. 

Karl, I think you are right in suspecting subterfuge. Its subliminal crowd control aimed at garnering subservience to state authority. 

• Like 2

Karl, I think you are right in suspecting subterfuge. Its subliminal crowd control aimed at garnering subservience to state authority. 

I was watching the drunken Junkers welcoming the leaders by slapping them around the chops and I remembered Farage's haranguing of Van Rumpoy (who are you? No one has ever heard of you etc).

Then the penny dropped. Farage is for real. All these men who have been appointed to the EU are weak minded, easy men, that had no possibility of gaining any kind of life after their failure in politics. This is what the like of Dan Hannan and Farage have been trying to say, but they cannot say it directly or they will be closed down. These EU bureaucrats have been bought and that it why we have these very poor kind of politicians Governing in EU countries, because it's a career gravy train and in the UK it was Tony Blair that exemplifies it.

It's no wonder this referendum has been carefully staged to put UKIP out of the frame. The danger is that some politicians cannot be bribed-where as, at least, Boris is an easy man to buy, someone like Farage can't. Any politician that has integrity is marginalised and the more ideological (like the Greens) are used as useful idiots.

I now realise what Peter Hitchens had warned about. 'You can check out but you can never leave'. If we vote to leave we are only voting for them to undergo a metamorphoses into something that appears to be more democratically accountable. An out vote is just the first stage in a long struggle to depose a wealthy Neo-aristocracy which stretches to Hillary Clinton, Wall Street and the Bildenberg group in America to The EU and Davos.

I think that Chang has it right. I've wondered why the Government hasn't really tried to control immigration and now it's clear. They want to remove all vestiges of power from the people. They want us terrified and subservient.

• Like 2

Do you think its something thats already taken root? I personally can see/feel a gradual degeneration in the general mood of the people here. An erosion of fundamental goodness has been effected. 

Unlike our friends here - I see the UK itself as its own enemy.  The nanny state, the surveillance state and the intrusion into individual and family life - it is far, far worse in England (I can't say for Scotland or Ireland of course) than anything I have seen anywhere in Europe.  Many things are routinely blamed on Europe, such as health and Safety legislation (which the British invented! just look up the dates of the first Factory Acts and so on).  If anything happens to anyone in England they immediately want government action and a law against 'it'.  In fact I see the whole Brexit thing as a distraction from our own self harming.

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636143/Greediest-snouts-EU-trough-Not-sure-vote-Read-stinking-wealth-hypocrisy-Brussels-fat-cats-Kinnocks-help-decide.html and as if by magic this is what appears in the daily wail. Vote leave and get these arseholes out of our wallets. Let's not just vote out, let's bring the entire stinking thing down.

Hating Neil Kinnock is easy.  Anyone can do it.  You don't need the Daily Mail's encouragement.

• Like 1

Hey guys I have come up with a solution - we could just relocate!

australia-europe1.jpg?w=545

• Like 2