Sign in to follow this  
Sunya

clear semen

If you ejaculate during your 100 day attempt, you need to start over. It takes discipline.

We have been very open and soft in our approach to teaching these ancient secret methods, but I think it is time for some good 'ol traditional discipline. Max went through hell to learn the things he is teaching. I too have had my share. My intuition is telling me that it is time to tighten the belt a bit.

spot on.

To start pulling energy up to your crown(whether by yourself or partner) while your channels are blocked, your emotions are negative, your realationships in the world are chaotic, your work and lively hood is not established, your dark side is fully revealing itself to make friends with you, your external realationships with friends and family are dissolving faster than you can think about and new friends and realationships are being established.

you are so right and you don't even know it.

well, you do.

i noticed that happening to me, is tarted practicing tantric techniques of pulling up the energy up the spine.. and noticed that i was getting really depressed and emotional, almost to the point where i felt like crying. so i ejacumalated and felt much better. i guess i had blocked channels and need to practice more before attempting

THAT SAID...if you are one of the few people blessed with a harmonious realationship on this planet, your emotions and realationship to the Tao is somewhat harmonious...well...MORE POWER TO YOU.

Oh I am blessed...... but I don't need more power thanks :D

Anyhow for rest of us, I have felt the same (specifically feeling frustrated, angry emotions) from trying retention. Perhaps it's a blockage or perhaps the extra energy was not being used / refined and as it builds up it's got to go somewhere!

Whatever Kunlun is doing it's doing something with that energy. Compared to other practices I have tried that advised retention, it seems very natural and easy with kunlun. So if your lucky enought to be in a position to make love with someone special and still want to do the 100 days, I advise checking out Dr Lin's method. It's very very good even if he isn't a "real" doctor (Engineering PHD)

It's just an expression calm down.

:D All good here, how you doing today?

an interesting topic to say the least,

my take on this would be, that is is the feeling of failure that is more important here, it is difficult to get to a hundred days but there again what is life without a challenge, it takes control and effort, which not many people at a starting level have. so how do you feel if you fail.... like it is too hard and you can't do it so why try, like the alcoholic who falls off the wagon.

however

I can see the value in this way of 'ignoring' any small slips so when you get to the end you still have a feeling of achievement maybe you made 100 days and only slipped once, next time you will do better.

this or any sort of difficult practice can't be jumped into and people who aim to high and fail often never try again and move away.

Re-copied this post from my 100 days journal,

Regarding 100 days,

Sean Denty told me something that I will put into practice and also might be useful to others. If I have "an accident" don't start from the beginning but pick up where I left off.

So let's say I am at day 20 and then have a wet dream. I would then say in my 100 days journal "had an accident" I would not count that day and then I would start over the next day at 21.

This also might be useful to people in realationships that are interested in doing 100 days with Kunlun. Instead of freaking out when your beautiful wife wants to make love on the terrace..or on the floor in the bathroom or whatever..you go ahead and do your sexual shaman dance then don't count that day but then start from the next day.

This helps take the pressure off!

Hey Cam,

I didn't see this. Just a quick note of clarification to avoid confusion.

What I explained to Cam was a simple comment on the way jing opperates; because Cameron is a member of the foundation forum and what I told him is written there, I just thought I'd mention it. However, since Foundation and Max's Kunlun have little to do with eachother, it's important that what I said is not applied to Max's teaching.

Also, what Cameron wrote is not what I explained, so it's important not to mistake what is written as something accurate or part of authentic Jing Dong Lu, the theory of accumulation of jing; which any way does not have anything to do with Kunlun, as it is taught by Max. Sorry if my comment created unnecessary confusion; I regret having mentioned it as it is really not helpful to interfer with what Max taught you.

Cheers and good luck with your 100 days.....

Sean, I respect your care and attention to details but your level of intense attention to lineage and focus on these matters is way out of proportion to where most people on Taobums(including myself) are at.

I doubt anyone except maybe a couple are going to accomplish 100 days anyway.

And I am also sorry if I treaded on anyones toes with that one.

Best,

Cam

Cam, Sean includes that information for a reason. Give it some thought :)

Was that in personal practice that Sean already clarified the 100 day thing? I coulda sworn I read that like a week ago. 100 days is 100 days is 100 days. February's only a long way away in your mind :D

Edited by joeblast

Yup.

I am not saying don't listen to Sean. Listen to the man. I am just being honest .Sean's level of attention to details is in another ballpark then anyone on Taobums.

That said..if your going to attempt 100 days just follow what Max and Chris say.

The whole premise of 100 days is to me very solid but I think it takes a whole other level of dedication. Like..you have to guard your every thought like a samurai.

It's just not something most of us are up to really.

Let us know if your the exception :)

Hello

I'm also into the practise of 100 days. Sometimes get problem with a depression during this times and also sometimes with anger. It realy makes your unbalanced feelings to the surface and maximaze them I guess.

This with watery semen interestes me a litle bit. In the book "The sexual teaching of the jade dragon" Hsi Lai descrribes 5 different types of semen. I have a watery type and that is not good or at least not optional. It could be due to bad health or other problems like to litle exercises. But I have never hurd the thing was written in the start of this tread before. That celibacy and big draw together could make the semen watery. Anyway the semen did get a litle bit better last summer during the 9 jade dragon exercises but not much.

Sincerely S D

I have a question about the 100 days also..

I was deployed for Operation Iraqi Freedom recently, and was celibate for a 200 day period, then I had my 2 weeks vacation back home, which ends that. I then had close to 200 days again of celibacy. I got back from the middle east in July, and I have sex about every other day with my fiance. Celibacy is no longer an option because of my relationship, and I am not going to do the upward draw unless I know for sure what I am doing. I don't want to damage myself. Do you believe the 400 days I have built up will be sufficient even though I am currently having sex usually every other day, or do I need to experiment more with retaining energy during sex. Do you believe I should practice the upward draw until I get it right. Furthermore, will the exercise prior to Kunlun Level One balance energy blockages or sickness if I do not do the upwards draw correctly.

Thanks,

Ben

It probably depends on what system you are practicing.

If you are doing Sifu Max's way. My guess is you do 100 days along with Kunlun every day. If your not doing 100 days along with Kunlun every day I don't see how this can be called the "Kunlun 100 days".

David Shen's system same thing. You do 100 Days along with the Foundation Training from David Shen.

Just doing 100 days to do 100 days wouldn't be too interesting to me. I mean, I probably don't have the focus to pull it off anyway but if I am going to do it the whole idea would be to strengthen the arising Bliss of Kunlun Level One..not just to do 100 days.

Best.

I agree top an extent - 100 days without the requisite practices almost seems like a waste :D but then again, being in Iraq is an entirely different set of circumstances. At least that proves to you that you can do 100 days and then some, but that was more by force...

It probably depends on what system you are practicing.

If you are doing Sifu Max's way. My guess is you do 100 days along with Kunlun every day. If your not doing 100 days along with Kunlun every day I don't see how this can be called the "Kunlun 100 days".

David Shen's system same thing. You do 100 Days along with the Foundation Training from David Shen.

Just doing 100 days to do 100 days wouldn't be too interesting to me. I mean, I probably don't have the focus to pull it off anyway but if I am going to do it the whole idea would be to strengthen the arising Bliss of Kunlun Level One..not just to do 100 days.

Best.

Again, just to avoid confusion, it's important that people don't think that the foundation training involves 100 days as Cam suggests. We are doing something different and for a different length of time. Yes, celibacy is a requirement, but again there isn't really any similarity between the two trainings.

Point of fact, just being celibate for a hundred days can have drastically different results depending on what practice you are doing.

Sorry, to butt in again, as you were...

How about we just disregard everything I have ever said regarding Sean or David Shen.

If your interested in studying with David go to the foundation forum and listen to what he says.

If your interested in studying with Max stay here and listen to what Chris says.

Ok...I think that should cover all the bases.

I have a question about the 100 days also..

I was deployed for Operation Iraqi Freedom recently, and was celibate for a 200 day period, then I had my 2 weeks vacation back home, which ends that. I then had close to 200 days again of celibacy. I got back from the middle east in July, and I have sex about every other day with my fiance. Celibacy is no longer an option because of my relationship, and I am not going to do the upward draw unless I know for sure what I am doing. I don't want to damage myself. Do you believe the 400 days I have built up will be sufficient even though I am currently having sex usually every other day, or do I need to experiment more with retaining energy during sex. Do you believe I should practice the upward draw until I get it right. Furthermore, will the exercise prior to Kunlun Level One balance energy blockages or sickness if I do not do the upwards draw correctly.

Thanks,

Ben

i don't like the upward draw either. i suggest you look into tantra. http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

the gist though is that you stop before you ejaculate, and eventually you will have an orgasm without ejaculating, not the blocking method.. this is merely controlling yourself to stop before you release

but this is pointless without some form of exercise to bring the sexual energy up

Sign in to follow this