Sign in to follow this  
NotVoid

Mirin Dajo - Man with ability to withstand swords pushed right through his body

Pemulwuy apparently did the same 

he thought he was immune to bullets, he would just stand there out the front of Parramatta stockade yelling and being ferocious. A visiting english officer took a shot and got him, they put him in cell for transportation to Sydney the next day. A doctor examined him and said his chest and some ribs were shot away, he could see the lung, even if he survived the night, the trip to Sydney would kill him. The next morning the cell was empty.

A few months later he was outside the stockade again, brandishing his spear and yelling at the soldiers, he had massive scar tissue across his chest, 

Later they shot him again and cut off his head and took it to England.

removing the head and placing it across water from the body ... that will kill a kadiatcha !     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdaitcha

That is pretty bizarre as well. There are definitely some strange and nasty practices out there, all over this world...

I'm reminded of Jack Schwarz.   A pioneer in holistic health and biofeedback.  He'd give demonstrations where he'd put a long sail maker needles through his bicep.   With no pain and little or no bleeding.  That's a much easier 'trick' then Dajo's, but in the same genre. 

Excellent mind/body control.  Apparently he could perform many yogic tricks.   Dajo might be an extreme example of such mind/body control.   While it was just a long needle through a non lethal part, Schwarz lived to be 76 and seemed to lead a good healthy life.  To me, that counts for way more then what is essentially a party trick. 

I think we can learn some of it, do things to a lesser degree, but those with great desire and a certain natural talent will always put us to shame. 

Aye, I don't know how Dajo did it, but I don't even want to try anything at all like that. ;) It might come in very handy however if a person could learn to exert control over bleeding and tolerance for extreme pain. :)

Edited by NotVoid

Aye, I don't know how Dajo did it, but I don't even want to try anything at all like that. ;) It might come in very handy however if a person could learn to exert control over bleeding and tolerance for extreme pain. :)

I've thought it might cool to come up with some sort of 'way of the needle' practice.  To be able to put a needle through the web between your thumb and pointer finger without pain or much blood.  Nothing too rad.  Some sort of gradual biofeedback series of lessons, maybe using self hypnosis.   Course I read a book about Jack Schwarz when I was young. 

I'm doing the Wim Hof method 10 week course now, it'd be fascinating to see more courses that deal with biofeedback and hacking the body and brain. 

Well he did seem to have a regular physical body. It's just that he didn't seem to bleed or have any other noticeable ill effects after being run through with swords many times. Another thing that seems quite odd to me is that in the video he has the rapier pushed right through both his left chest and then after the right chest area, which I would think there is a good chance it should have punctured both his lungs, yet he seemed to suffer no problems from doing so. I have no idea how he was able to do it, but it sure is strange. ;)

people can make their spirit form become physical. This is what I believe Jesus did at the cross. It was never his real body being nailed to the cross. This is also mentioned in other books as well. 

Yeah both sides of the chest like that is fatal. damage lungs or heart valves.

At that time, and also now, there are fakirs who know all about how to do this.

I am sure there are modern young people who also studied this when body piercing fad & freak show stuff resurfaced in "hipster" scene.

He must live with a rod implanted long enough to heal.

"Yoga" studies are how they know where/how to insert rods.

He had done several.

Tourists saw this in India.

Also some versions in SE Asia.

-VonKrankenhaus

At that time, and also now, there are fakirs who know all about how to do this.

I am sure there are modern young people who also studied this when body piercing fad & freak show stuff resurfaced in "hipster" scene.

He must live with a rod implanted long enough to heal.

He had like 10 holes in his back, and how do you insert a sword so carefully that it doesnt puncture the tissue around the hole??

I'm doing the Wim Hof method 10 week course now, it'd be fascinating to see more courses that deal with biofeedback and hacking the body and brain. 

Wim Hof is a very interesting guy as well. I would be interested to hear how you make out after doing his course.

Re:

-----

"He had like 10 holes in his back, and how do you insert a sword so carefully that it doesnt puncture the tissue around the hole??"

-----

That's 5 rods.

About 6 weeks or less for each to heal enough.

So about 30 weeks, probably spread out over a span of a few years.

No problem for learned person to giude the install of the rods.

-VonKrankenhaus

Towards the end of the video they zomm in on Dajo's back, and I counted 16 holes in Dajo's lower back, eight per each side of his back, plus the hole he put through his side at his waist makes 17 holes, plus the two big gashes in his chest from pushing the one inch or more wide sword through both sides of his chest starting at around the 10 minute mark in the video. Earlier parts of the video do not show the big wide gashes in his chest from the sword, but you can see those gashes after they stab him through twice with the sword. That's a lot of holes and gashes. ;)

However many holes you see, every two of them is one rod.

10 holes would be 5 rods.

See more? Same deal.

16 holes on his back and one on his side means 17 holes right through his body, so 34 holes total if you count the exit holes as well. Then there are the gashes from the one inch or wider sword that was pushed through both sides of his chest, seen towards the end of the video, but I don't see those big gashes in any earlier parts of the video, suggesting that there may have possibly been no such gashes until he made them when inserting the sword into his chest right on camera.

Also consider that for any normal person it would be extremely painful and dangerous even to very slowly and carefully make all those big holes through the body, having to bore through various muscles and internal organs with a high risk of cutting through at least some major veins and arteries and nerves in the process. When a person considers all the actual details that would be involved in making all those channels through Dajo's body, it is no wonder the doctors were completely baffled. There really doesn't seem to be any obvious explanation which can account for what he was actually doing that can stand up to any degree of real scrutiny

It really kind of looks like the fistule theory is full of holes, so to speak... ;)

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

In reading the medical test report, he evidently permitted the doctors to choose implements and body locations to pierce through his body at will, including through both lungs and liver and kidneys.  His state of health was reported as normal after this testing. 

In reading his death story, it perhaps was not swallowing the huge needle that killed him, as he had it surgically removed (with no anesthetic), then later went home fine and laid down and went into a deep trance state where he was alive for ~2.5days (found dead on 3rd day with medically estimated 12hr previous time of death).

Perhaps he died from needle damage or surgical damage, or maybe dehydrated in his trance state, or perhaps found complete perfect enlightenment in his trance-state adventure and shed the then needless body. 

Either way, I'm thankful he shared his message of Love and peace with the world and demonstrated if nothing else the capacity of mindfulness as ultimate governess of body phenomena. 

Thank you Mirin Dajo brother for having lived a life of inspirational wonder and sharing a message of inner peace with so many. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 2

However many holes you see, every two of them is one rod.

10 holes would be 5 rods.

See more? Same deal.

-VonKrankenhaus

Show me one other person that can put a rod right through their chest and walk around. 

16 holes on his back and one on his side means 17 holes right through his body, so 34 holes total if you count the exit holes as well. Then there are the gashes from the one inch or wider sword that was pushed through both sides of his chest, seen towards the end of the video, but I don't see 

There simply isn't any other people creating these "fistulas" right through their lungs lol. He also was stabbed with a flat sword right through his chest, which completely removes the "fistula" hypothesis. 

Sign in to follow this