SonOfTheGods

Yin Through Synthetic Material - Yes or No?

Yin Chi is a lousy word combo since both words have so many different meanings. 

I'd rather find out how people define it, and how they experience it.  

In truth, the best proof of such things isn't 'look on page 235', its to get people to personally experience it.  For the most part aren't you talking about the subtle energies of meditating outside?  

Here's a question.  My fields of study haven't involved yin or yan chi specifically, other then broad motion of movement along orbits.  But in KAP, the micro-cosmic orbit, and specifically Glenn Morris's writings he talks about running hot or running cold.  With hot being much more pervasive.  That running cold is needed in the upper levels and true mastery requires being able to circulate both.

Is Morris's running hot and cold the same phenomena as separating yin and yan chi?  Or is it a different phenomena?  His books were always a bit murky on how to run cold.

Personally doing emptiness meditation I run hot, especially because I do a little Stillness Movement bob while sitting and keep my hands on my dan tien.

Yin Chi is a lousy word combo since both words have so many different meanings. 

I'd rather find out how people define it, and how they experience it.  

In truth, the best proof of such things isn't 'look on page 235', its to get people to personally experience it.  For the most part aren't you talking about the subtle energies of meditating outside?  

Here's a question.  My fields of study haven't involved yin or yan chi specifically, other then broad motion of movement along orbits.  But in KAP, the micro-cosmic orbit, and specifically Glenn Morris's writings he talks about running hot or running cold.  With hot being much more pervasive.  That running cold is needed in the upper levels and true mastery requires being able to circulate both.

Is Morris's running hot and cold the same phenomena as separating yin and yan chi?  Or is it a different phenomena?  His books were always a bit murky on how to run cold.

Personally doing emptiness meditation I run hot, especially because I do a little Stillness Movement bob while sitting and keep my hands on my dan tien.

There's different approaches to this:

A BaZi chart will show you if, for instance, you have 'more fire'.

Another approach- the MCO is running reverse, so more cool, magnetic

Think of all the students learning/practicing TaiChi in a studio

Surely they are able to balance Yin and Yang in an insulated, artificial structure

Glenn Morris- talking on Kundalini, you will be running hot if your Jing is depleted

Everyone is unique, so no clear cut answers for this

• Like 1

or turn to Wim Hof - he can do both hot and cold - proven by science.

He can heat up his body while submerged in ice and the body has cooled to hypothermia levels.

He can run a marathon in the driest hottest desert in the world - namibia - without drinking any water.

The reason this works is because of quantum physics - when you activate the Yuan Qi it is neutral as noncommutative time-frequency consciousness.

It's called "immortal breathing" - so you can create yang qi (hot) or  yin qi (cool). The best source for yin qi is water - that's why the original qigong master likes to do his Level 4 rainbow meditation next to Lake Superior with its ancient water and why he is chanting on the ocean now.

But earth is the next best yin qi source and the moon the third best - and why meditation is 10 times stronger during the full moon.

The original humans practiced the original spirit training as a copulation of the sun and moon which brings harmony to life on earth.

yuan qi is made from water - yin qi - going into quantum coherence as a literal black hole turning into a white hole - sonofusion.

Taoist quantum biologist Dr. Mae-Wan Ho has studied this intensively and has detailed explanations that I quote in my blogbook.

As for personal experience I went 8 days on half a glass of water and yet I created all the water I needed! I realized it was some kind of reverse electrolysis combining hydrogen and oxygen through the pineal gland opening up out of the top of the skull aperture as real yuan qi-yuan shen fusion.

So basically noncommutative means you have complementary opposites of infinity and zero - or hot and cold if you want to put it that way or white hole and black hole.

• Like 2

Does "gravity" really "pull"?

Consider the gravity of Earth.

People say this gravity is pulling things down to Earth.

And this gravity is how the earth accumulated.

Is this how a snowball is made?

No.

And just like with a snowball, the Earth is made of things that all came from space outside the Earth.

Consider the "escape velocity" required to escape Earth by spaceship.

The force coming down to Earth is about 7 times the force coming out.

This implies that things are pushed onto the Earth, not pulled.

Is condensation a phenomenon of gravity?

Does the snowball pull itself together from surrounding snow?

No.

Does Earth?

-VonKrankenhaus

or turn to Wim Hof - he can do both hot and cold - proven by science.

He can heat up his body while submerged in ice and the body has cooled to hypothermia levels.

He can run a marathon in the driest hottest desert in the world - namibia - without drinking any water.

The reason this works is because of quantum physics - when you activate the Yuan Qi it is neutral as noncommutative time-frequency consciousness.

It's called "immortal breathing" - so you can create yang qi (hot) or  yin qi (cool). The best source for yin qi is water - that's why the original qigong master likes to do his Level 4 rainbow meditation next to Lake Superior with its ancient water and why he is chanting on the ocean now.

But earth is the next best yin qi source and the moon the third best - and why meditation is 10 times stronger during the full moon.

The original humans practiced the original spirit training as a copulation of the sun and moon which brings harmony to life on earth.

yuan qi is made from water - yin qi - going into quantum coherence as a literal black hole turning into a white hole - sonofusion.

Taoist quantum biologist Dr. Mae-Wan Ho has studied this intensively and has detailed explanations that I quote in my blogbook.

As for personal experience I went 8 days on half a glass of water and yet I created all the water I needed! I realized it was some kind of reverse electrolysis combining hydrogen and oxygen through the pineal gland opening up out of the top of the skull aperture as real yuan qi-yuan shen fusion.

So basically noncommutative means you have complementary opposites of infinity and zero - or hot and cold if you want to put it that way or white hole and black hole.

Who is this '"original qigong master" you keep referencing?