Lois

Atlantis

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lois said:

 

What objective evidence do you have that the Sun is smaller in size than stars? The Book of Zohar says that the Sun is bigger than the stars. This cannot be verified experimentally.

 

The sun is a medium sized star and is smaller than some stars and bigger than others and there is a LOT of objective evidence to support this, it is called astronomy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmattwads said:

 

The sun is a medium sized star and is smaller than some stars and bigger than others and there is a LOT of objective evidence to support this, it is called astronomy.

why did you decide that astronomy is an objective science?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lois said:

why did you decide that astronomy is an objective science?

Objective

1.
(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

 

because it can be measured with instruments that will give one the same measurements regardless of who does the measuring. This is the definition of objective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Objective

1.
(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

 

because it can be measured with instruments that will give one the same measurements regardless of who does the measuring. This is the definition of objective.

 

You'll be claiming the earth isn't flat next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Apech said:

 

You'll be claiming the earth isn't flat next.

 

Let's not get carried away :-P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dmattwads said:

 

I guess it's hard to take something seriously that has no actual objective verifiable evidence. :-/

 

 

What I find hard to take seriously  is the idea that 'the technology of Atlantis ' consisted of various cropped pictures of Lois .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lois said:

 

What objective evidence do you have that the Sun is smaller in size than stars? The Book of Zohar says that the Sun is bigger than the stars. This cannot be verified experimentally.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dmattwads said:

 

The sun is a medium sized star and is smaller than some stars and bigger than others and there is a LOT of objective evidence to support this, it is called astronomy.

 

But  ..... Book of Zohar  ! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Apech said:

 

You'll be claiming the earth isn't flat next.

 

 

Earth only be flat  'cause yo Momma been sitting on it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

What I find hard to take seriously  is the idea that 'the technology of Atlantis ' consisted of various cropped pictures of Lois .

 

Actually if I found anything believable it was that Atlantians would have cropped pictures as this is what I think of when I consider what Aquaman does in his free time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially funny as I was privvy to some stupid stuff that went on in the making of that movie .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Especially funny as I was privvy to some stupid stuff that went on in the making of that movie .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nungali said:

 

What I find hard to take seriously  is the idea that 'the technology of Atlantis ' consisted of various cropped pictures of Lois .

This is only about sound, not about image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have discovered the origin of Atlantean language ... also in a dream   ( well, I think it was a dream ) .

 

 

 

 

Translation :   " HELP !   HELP !   I got my dolphin dick   stuck in this god-damn  water filter intake  !  

 

 

 

.

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites