Lois

Atlantis

1 minute ago, Lois said:

What objective evidence do you have that the Sun is smaller in size than stars? The Book of Zohar says that the Sun is bigger than the stars. This cannot be verified experimentally.

The sun is a medium sized star and is smaller than some stars and bigger than others and there is a LOT of objective evidence to support this, it is called astronomy.

1 hour ago, dmattwads said:

The sun is a medium sized star and is smaller than some stars and bigger than others and there is a LOT of objective evidence to support this, it is called astronomy.

why did you decide that astronomy is an objective science?

3 minutes ago, Lois said:

why did you decide that astronomy is an objective science?

Objective

(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

because it can be measured with instruments that will give one the same measurements regardless of who does the measuring. This is the definition of objective.

14 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Objective

(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

because it can be measured with instruments that will give one the same measurements regardless of who does the measuring. This is the definition of objective.

You'll be claiming the earth isn't flat next.

16 minutes ago, Apech said:

Let's not get carried away :-P

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, dmattwads said:

I guess it's hard to take something seriously that has no actual objective verifiable evidence. :-/

What I find hard to take seriously  is the idea that 'the technology of Atlantis ' consisted of various cropped pictures of Lois .

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lois said:

What objective evidence do you have that the Sun is smaller in size than stars? The Book of Zohar says that the Sun is bigger than the stars. This cannot be verified experimentally.

20 hours ago, dmattwads said:

But  ..... Book of Zohar  ! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Apech said:

Earth only be flat  'cause yo Momma been sitting on it

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

What I find hard to take seriously  is the idea that 'the technology of Atlantis ' consisted of various cropped pictures of Lois .

Actually if I found anything believable it was that Atlantians would have cropped pictures as this is what I think of when I consider what Aquaman does in his free time.

• Haha 1

Especially funny as I was privvy to some stupid stuff that went on in the making of that movie .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Especially funny as I was privvy to some stupid stuff that went on in the making of that movie .

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

This is only about sound, not about image

I too have discovered the origin of Atlantean language ... also in a dream   ( well, I think it was a dream ) .

Translation :   " HELP !   HELP !   I got my dolphin dick   stuck in this god-damn  water filter intake  !  

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1