sabretooth

NCA trying to kill me

Thankyou sabretooth,

How is your health these days?

Do you have copper pipes in the house,this can cause a blue discolouration after a build up of copper oxidation.

A sudden pressure change in the pipes could account for temporary discolouration blue in your water,capsules usually dissolve in water.

However when persecuted in a sustained manner,anxiety and suspiciousness are elevated in attempting to decipher the situation.

Seek out a 'safe house' for a few days,give yourself a break,maybe with friends or family,somewhere you can concentrate on food,sleep and good company.

Healing thoughts for your recovery.

• Like 3

One of the other things they tried to do was have me sectioned,they would get people to tell me I was not looking very well,yellow looking,and tell me to go see a doctor which they had arranged to have me sectioned just by making the apppointment,and then make out I said somthing to have me sectioned.It seemes some people here are trying to do the same thing.I also sent information into the FBI maybe they will investigate some of you,to see if you are helping these criminals.

sabretooth.

So. now a 'threat ' against us as we are part of the conspiracy ?  This site had been reported to the FBI , by you  ???  :wacko:

This is highly indicative .... highly ! 

One woman, on another forum I frequent had similar persecution  'perceptions' , culminating in the 'theft' of her pet bird.  Eventually, she decided the moderators on that forum had the bird . 

(The first thing the 'demon' does, when exposed, is to try and discredit and attack the exposer. ) 

I hope you come to clarity and balance about this S T .

• Like 1

So, is there an aerator (little filter-like screen) where the tap water comes out? A pill could not make it past this. Also, if the water was blue why did you drink it?

What shape was the pill? Was it a compressed powder, or did it have a coating that looked kind of plastic like? I dont think it could have been gel. Besides, if it is some shadow government or mafia thing, they might not even be using anything on the market. A one time exposure to a prescription med couldnt cause something like you described, medically speaking.

• Like 1

I once thought the government was out to get me. 

Then I realised it was just a ploy of the ego to make itself feel important.

The fact is, I'm not important enough for anyone to care.

• Like 3

songtsan the pill went down the plug before I could grab it but it was round and blue coloured,not long after I felt sick and then as I have since found out my bone marrow started to get attacked by my immune system.I must have only drank a very dilute amount ,if the pill had properly dissolved then I would be dead by now.I don't think this was something you can readily buy,it was probably made to order.I'm thinking it may have contained thallium.

sabretooth.

Remedy ? Just out of curiosity, I looked it up; 

'Prussian Blue'     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thallium#Treatment_and_internal_decontamination

( Despite the fact that it is prepared from cyanide salts, Prussian blue is not toxic because the cyanide groups are tightly bound to iron. Other polymeric cyanometalates are similarly stable with low toxicity ) 

I looked this up on prussian blue as well,thats what makes me think it might be thallium.

The cure won't work now the damage to my genes has been done,thats why 's my immune system is  attacking my bone marrow.I read somewhere that tai chi can correct dna damage so I am doing that and chi kung for 2 hour's every day.

sabretooth.

• Like 1