bindo

Spontaneous qigong

I believe that many need to believe in being moved by something higher than ourselves.:)

Be that god or guru.

or subcoscious.

(or particular substances released in our bloodstream)

It may even be that we would stand still - in the notion of I* solation.

There is form and thereis formelss. Should we be any different?

Question could be how do they meet instead of which one is the truest.

believe that many need to believe in being moved by something higher than ourselves.

Be that god or guru.

or subcoscious.

(or particular substances released in our bloodstream)

It may even be that we would stand still - in the notion of I* solation.

There is form and thereis formelss. Should we be any different?

Question could be how do they meet instead of which one is the truest.

Very well said.

This is interesting method.Does someone know the lineage of this Qi Gong?

Zi Ran Qi Gong exsist also as Zi Ran Men on New Zealand and it have fililiation which is unique and start with one strange Immortal.

Shuichuan Zi Fa Gong look as Xiao Yao Pai....they both started in Indonesia and have 5 levels.

Ormus

Edited by Ormus

I am also into spontaneous practice.For me it came after some years of daily standing and sitting(zuowang) practice.It changed a lot over the years.At first there where new standing positions, mudras while sitting, healing sounds,then came taiji and xinyilike movements, circle walking,and sometimesi am stumbling around like drunken immortal style :).Its always changing and has a really deep effect.After it i often stand there with a big smile in my face and walk away very slow and amazingly relaxed.Here is a link to one of my videos (its not the actual practice more like a glimpse of it because i do not let go as much when i film, i think it would look to intense or something :) )

@nature beeing funny that you recomended me this thread, I'm actually getting better at spontaneous qigong myself. I'm actually using the same intuition that I developed previously that I followed to take the proper supplements. After a while intuition can branch from qigong to medicine to life. You just have to "feel" it.

Honestly I really need some custom qigong for myself. In my right shoulder and leg, I have lumps in my muscles, bones, blood vessels, and nerves because of an injury combined with long term illness.

And I've found a qigong that really moves all my body parts and corrects my problems wonderfully.

What I do is get a wide horse stance, feet planted in one spot, and move my ankles, knees, and hips in various ways. And also in horse stance, I rotate my arms like I'm doing skip rope or full circles with my arms.

Horse stance really is what saved me and my posture. Zhan zhuang as well. I need to introduce the various internet communities I know to zhan zhuang. So easy to get into horse stand and related postures.

It seems like the key to the arms, elbows, and wrists is various forms of rotation. The key to the legs, ankles, kneeds, ribs, neck and jaw is back and forth wave like movements in horse stance. Honestly around half of my spontaneous qigong is wave like movements currently. The waves really erode what needs to be eroded.

Edited by Deltrus
  • Like 1

To deltrus: ah that sounds all very good.my experience with spontaneous qigong is a little different... its more like after long hours of standing it kind of came by itself.so you are also doing zhang zhuang as well? If not i would have it advised to you to build up power... :)

Best wishes to you!

Well maybe it is different, I was thinking spontaneous movement = spontaneous qigong. I do a mixture of qigong moves and "exercise" ish moves. Idk. It looks a little similar to yours at times.

After a long time i "dicided" to pick up my sword again... i see it more as an antenna then a weapon :) maybe some of you will enjoy it...

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:11 PM, NATURE BEEING said:

After a long time i "dicided" to pick up my sword again... i see it more as an antenna then a weapon :) maybe some of you will enjoy it...

Not bad.  I'm glad you were using a practice sword while doing your circle thing.

• Like 1