Arya

Different body parts start shaking when in talking to females

Do you get this also from boiled or baked fruits?

it depends - if I bake fruit I usually add oil which lowers the glycemic index - that's also why tortillas have a lower glycemic index despite being made from wheat often - the added fat.

I blogged on fruit, the vagus nerve, and qigong

http://innersoundqigong.blogspot.com/2014/09/insulin-vagus-nerve-and-leptin.html

Kind of fascinating to review this info - a lot of great details.

But the reaction to fruit depends on how burned out my liver glucose levels are - even still I have to be careful. Fruit is very high energy food.

it depends - if I bake fruit I usually add oil which lowers the glycemic index - that's also why tortillas have a lower glycemic index despite being made from wheat often - the added fat.

I blogged on fruit, the vagus nerve, and qigong

http://innersoundqigong.blogspot.com/2014/09/insulin-vagus-nerve-and-leptin.html

Kind of fascinating to review this info - a lot of great details.

But the reaction to fruit depends on how burned out my liver glucose levels are - even still I have to be careful. Fruit is very high energy food.

Very interesting post, I think I'll try to go for 30 days without any fruit

What about berries?

Very interesting post, I think I'll try to go for 30 days without any fruit

What about berries?

I'm actually packing and sorting cherries and blueberries right now - organic - for my job - as they are in season. So I tested this out - because I can eat quite a bit of blueberries without getting tingling - but still since it is fruit I still need to use tea tree oil as a purifier just because there is sugar. Or at least water. With cherries if I eat a lot I do get internal tingling - this includes Lapin which have lower sugar than Rainier.

yeah I mean fruit is amazing food but as Cousens says it's very high energy. Chimps rely on fruit as their main food source and chimps have huge muscles.

So the thing about fruit as Cousens says is he needs to do a few hours of physical labor to burn off the sugar.

But with qi energy - we have way more energy than we realize - so the qi neutralizes the free radicals created from the sugar.

It has to do with biophotons - I researched this. anyway basically free radicals cause the body to emit more biophotons instead of storing them - so if we get energy from pigments more like melanin it converts to electromagnetic energy to split the water bonds in our body to provide hydrogen directly to the mitrochondria. And that is the secret of the antioxidants in fruit also from the pigments - the dark red and blue colors in berries being low glycemic. But also that's why greens are the key food source because the chlorophyll green pigment has magnesium which like melanin also converts photons into electromagnetic energy. For example it's proven that if you eat high chlorophyll you can handle more UV rays without sun burn - like spirulina. But also the citric acid helps in that process - I guess from my recent mushroom research I know that the melanin in mushrooms relies on the enzymes like SOD - superoxidase - to convert the deadly radiation - that melanin stores and reflects as a pigment - to convert it into a useful energy source as electron food energy.

So citrus fruit - citric acid directly neutralizes lactic acid in the krebs cycle - so citric acid is great to stop sore muscles.

So that is the key secret of how eating fruit enables building bigger muscles because if you don't build up lactic acid then you can exercise more.

So I would say fruit just depends more on the physical activity being done - if you're doing more standing active exercises than fruit is probably o.k. but for me the reaction is immediate - I feel it as a pineal gland top down reaction. So I'm sure there is a competition with the biophoton to electron conversion process by the pineal gland or (shen to qi conversion process). Qi to shen also - at that level it is complementary opposites as informal energy.

Edited by Innersoundqigong

Well, today I realized what can help you.

This may look strange, but I think this can affect your psychology.

This - http://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Expander/PeniMasterPRO-Rod-Expander.html is a penis enlargement system.

I read reviews from users (on other site) who said that they become more confident after using it.

It's like the good-old lifting weight with your penis (done in India, Japan, maybe China).

What the!? HAHAHA!

Why would someone want to enlarge their penis at all?

If I do this then I'll become even more horny.

As it is, I'm trying to shrink it in size and make it die off sexually.

If you want to learn how to handle horniness, read the book I recommended - Love Satisfies, maybe it will help.

The reason this happens more strongly around young attractive females is because they have stronger yin jing energy and so they are going to more strongly suck up your yang jing or yin qi energy. Whereas older females do not have that strength - that's why males like younger females - the only problem is male pervs are taking the energy of the females whereas through celibacy you are giving your yang jing (yin qi) energy to the females.

So you being celibate by storing up your ying jing and converting it to yang jing (yin qi) is what makes you attractive to the females.

The heat is caused by your yin qi being deconverted to yin jing energy - so the yin jing is blissful heat - the yin qi is the vibrating or internal tingling energy.

If you successfully build up your yin qi energy then your yang qi kicks in as the yuan qi is being replenished - this is the unconditional love energy - this is beyond any emotion - it's an action as strong qi energy or strong electromagnetic energy. At that stage you achieve Emptiness as nirvikalpa samadhi - so you can sit in full lotus in ease for 2 hours nonstop - you should feel strong electromagnetic force between the palms of your hands pushing them apart, you should be able to emit qi out of the hands using the sword fingers.

So the reason it is very rare for males to build up their energy is exactly what you describe - you sit and meditate in a room full of females! But Western Buddhism tries to be based on symmetric logic of equality - ignoring the inherent complementary opposites of energy dynamics that is detailed so well in Taoist training.

So yeah the Quick Fire breathing is the fast deep breathing from knees bent - horse stance - which activates the kidney energy and then sublimates and converts the generative fluid back into yin jing energy - blissful heat. Then the Emptiness focus will purify it more into yin qi energy which then creates more yuan qi of the pineal gland and that in turn increases yuan shen and yuan jing energy.

So yeah I have females that are attractive that like to flirt with me and the qigong master says he just does not do the flirting thing at all. So just reread what I wrote. I tend to feel sorry for females because they are dependent on the male yin qi or yang jing energy - because females are not focused on spirituality as much in modern times in my experience. Because females are yang internally - if they do choose to do the qigong training then they get success very fast because they can build up their yin jing energy into yin qi that is strong and increase that yin qi to really activate the yang qi.

But for males it is key - even any kind of eye contact with females will automatically cause your heart to flutter - the yin qi shoots out of the eyes along with the yuan shen that shoots out of the eyes.  The younger you are the faster your results in meditation because you should have stronger yuan qi - but like for me I had so many females chasing after me that I just began feeding their energy desires and so I burned off my yuan qi energy. Now it is very easy for my yin qi to go out of my eyes.

So you have to focus on the lower tan tien - visualize the fire there so that if the fire is UNDER the water - that prevents the heart's fire from rising up and out of the eyes. That is the fundamental secret of alchemy training - it's called Green Dragon because you use the wisdom of the liver energy to feed the kidney water energy - and the dragon is normally the heart's fire as yin qi energy but you create the Cavity of the Dragon as the lower tan tien. So the lungs are metal as the organ of passion - so if you keep losing yin qi energy then the lungs become the main blockage as heart break sadness. But if you have True Intention then the spleen/pancreas energy causes the kidney energy to feed the lung qi as alchemical steam - or White Tiger. As I detailed above this creates the ambrosia or alchemical salvia - via the small universe circuit of energy. So that is called the copulation of Tiger and Dragon.

So as the celibacy energy builds up then more females will be attracted to you - and so it is that much more challenging to build up the yin qi energy. The female's voice then projects her yin jing energy and this is what then deconverts your yin qi (yang jing) back into yin jing (the blissful romantic love heat feeling) and then at night it goes into generative fluid as emission.

The reason this happens at night is because your yuan shen goes out of the eyes during the day while the eyes are open but at night in sleep the yuan shen goes down to the liver - and so if you have any subconscious interactions with females via the yuan shen going out of your eyes during the day - that lowers the frequency of the yin qi as the heart's fire - but it gets sent to the liver which then deconverts the kidney energy from yin qi back into generative fluid - while you are asleep. So then you have to control the dreams also.

The fastest way to do this - is horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground - to active the Quick Fire breathing - deep fast reverse breathing - and so that will convert the generative fluid back into yin jing energy and then again more Emptiness meditation. Full lotus with eyes closed is a perfect balance of Emptiness meditation - as a balance of Movement and Stillness - the pressure on the legs activates movement of energy, similar to standing with knees bent. So full lotus should be done on a more solid surface - so there is more pressure on the nerves.

But the lustful intentions of others then works through the pernineum channel - so you can take in yin jing energy through your pernineum or other people can take energy out of your pernineum. This is why the anal flexing is key to connect the front and back channels and it also flexes the pernineum to stop people from taking your energy when they lust after you.

The main problem here is people don't know what is good for them so they are dependent on lust - we live in an instant gratification culture and so if someone is attracted to someone else then they want to "buy" and "consume" that person's energy for enjoyment. And then it seems inherently wrong in our consumer culture to deny people that right - for them to - what's the word the Marines use? EARN - what they think is rightfully there's because they are attracted to it.

And so people get anger if they don't get their lust satisfied - and this is what the exorcism is because the liver energy is being sublimated against their will by you not feeding their lust energy. Liver energy can feed the heart energy as Green Dragon energy - or it can be turned back into generative fluid. Most people eat food and then it gets turned into generative fluid.

I don't have an answer for this problem - the original training had the males train in seclusion - away from the females. Then monasteries developed - but again now adays in the New Age Western meditation scene this issue of male/female energy interaction is just ignored for the most part - when in fact it is very much a real issue. Even the Buddhist monasteries are often controlled by the secular communities and so they monks don't get a chance to really focus their energy in seclusion meditation.

But at least recognizing the problem is a first step. I would say having people respect your energy boundaries is the second step. If you choose to do your own thing and focus on the Emptiness - that should be your own choice. But people get mad and want to demand your energy - or at least this is my experience. People don't understand that this is a transformation process to a stronger better healing energy - since people are too materialistic to understand alchemy training - and so in no way could perceive the benefits of meditation, celibacy, etc. Yeah Gary Clyman talks about this energy boundary respect issue quite a bit in his Qigong Bible pdf that he made available online - basically saying how this is a crucial step in the beginning of the training and how he avoided females for his first 2 years of training.

Hi, Mr. Innersoundqigong, thank you for this explanation. I have a better comprehension of it now!

Can you help me with this?

Back when I had stable 'whole body-breathing', I was probably creating a lot of yin chi which made me shoot out energy through my eyes. I'm not sure of this but I had problem of blood-shot eyes quite a lot. Well, I'm back to the whole body-breathing and will be creating yin chi again since I forgot to do it and couldn't do it for awhile.

SO I might run into the same problem again. So how do I keep the energy to myself? Is it detrimental if I give it to females? What if I eat a lot of food.

What happened was that my complexion and hair got progressively lighter during the early time period but I was sucking female energy which I stopped doing but I'm afraid it will happen again if I really breathe as deeply as I was during that time. I think I was literally having sex with these females. So this sucking of the energy should be kept in the bedroom I think.

Anyways, I will be making a whole lot of energy because I'm taking in sunlight and my complexion is turning golden. SO females will be after me. Should I start a harem? Would that be fine? Will I age or die quicker if I give my energy to females?

I was to go to the Himalayas when I get older, will I be too weak to pursue meditation then if I create yin chi now?

Thanks for any help/advice.

Edited by Arya

Hi, Mr. Innersoundqigong, thank you for this explanation. I have a better comprehension of it now!

Can you help me with this?

Back when I had stable 'whole body-breathing', I was probably creating a lot of yin chi which made me shoot out energy through my eyes. I'm not sure of this but I had problem of blood-shot eyes quite a lot. Well, I'm back to the whole body-breathing and will be creating yin chi again since I forgot to do it and couldn't do it for awhile.

SO I might run into the same problem again. So how do I keep the energy to myself? Is it detrimental if I give it to females? What if I eat a lot of food.

What happened was that my complexion and hair got progressively lighter during the early time period but I was sucking female energy which I stopped doing but I'm afraid it will happen again if I really breathe as deeply as I was during that time. I think I was literally having sex with these females. So this sucking of the energy should be kept in the bedroom I think.

Anyways, I will be making a whole lot of energy because I'm taking in sunlight and my complexion is turning golden. SO females will be after me. Should I start a harem? Would that be fine? Will I age or die quicker if I give my energy to females?

I was to go to the Himalayas when I get older, will I be too weak to pursue meditation then if I create yin chi now?

Thanks for any help/advice.

When I responded before I said I don't have an answer but now I do.

The answer is the Lower Magpie Bridge.

It's the Yuan Qi that holds in and prevents the Yin Qi from going out the eyes as the Heart's Fire.

So lustful thoughts cause loss of Yuan Qi.

But to reverse the damage and prevent the energy loss then you need to connect the Lower Magpie Bridge.

This is done by anal flexing.

The deep breathing on its own is fine - but if you feel your energy going out of the eyes then anal flexing is the answer.

That will pull the energy back up the spine by connecting the front and back channels through the Lower Magpie Bridge.

If you keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth that brings the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi down the front channel.

The thing for me is that there is a lag time of the brain between the proto-consciousness qi energy and the normal prefrontal cortex consciousness.

So if a person is tired and I look into their eyes all of a sudden I get internal tingling from my yin qi shooting out of my eyes at the speed of light with my Yuan Shen - this is the heart's fire. It's not just from lust - it's just from me having lack of Yuan Qi to hold in the yin qi.

So the problem is that I overused my yin qi energy and by doing so I used up too much of my yuan qi so it no longer holds the yin qi energy in.

This is a serious problem - I even quit my job just now so I can do full time qigong training to fix this problem.

I've had this problem since I did my intensive qigong training - but I just didn't know what caused it or how to fix it.

So the key is to strengthen the lower tan tien energy - deep breathing will strengthen it but also mind focus and storing the energy up through meditation.

Of course if you can feel your pineal gland and focus that energy back - "turning the light around" and keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth - this will also prevent the problem. It's just that kind of trance is not very conducive to normal prefrontal cortex interpersonal relations - having normal conversations, etc.

• Like 1

The answer is the Lower Magpie Bridge.

It's the Yuan Qi that holds in and prevents the Yin Qi from going out the eyes as the Heart's Fire.

So lustful thoughts cause loss of Yuan Qi.

But to reverse the damage and prevent the energy loss then you need to connect the Lower Magpie Bridge.

This is done by anal flexing.

The deep breathing on its own is fine - but if you feel your energy going out of the eyes then anal flexing is the answer.

That will pull the energy back up the spine by connecting the front and back channels through the Lower Magpie Bridge.

If you keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth that brings the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi down the front channel.

The thing for me is that there is a lag time of the brain between the proto-consciousness qi energy and the normal prefrontal cortex consciousness.

So if a person is tired and I look into their eyes all of a sudden I get internal tingling from my yin qi shooting out of my eyes at the speed of light with my Yuan Shen - this is the heart's fire. It's not just from lust - it's just from me having lack of Yuan Qi to hold in the yin qi.

So the problem is that I overused my yin qi energy and by doing so I used up too much of my yuan qi so it no longer holds the yin qi energy in.

This is a serious problem - I even quit my job just now so I can do full time qigong training to fix this problem.

I've had this problem since I did my intensive qigong training - but I just didn't know what caused it or how to fix it.

So the key is to strengthen the lower tan tien energy - deep breathing will strengthen it but also mind focus and storing the energy up through meditation.

Of course if you can feel your pineal gland and focus that energy back - "turning the light around" and keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth - this will also prevent the problem. It's just that kind of trance is not very conducive to normal prefrontal cortex interpersonal relations - having normal conversations, etc.

thanks a lot for responding.

I want to mention something else - the energy going out of my eyes, that happens more if I am sucking in the female energy -

the energy feels like a blissful vortex in and around my perineum but it only happens if I look at the females, their figure. The thing is that females wear really tight clothes like yoga pants and jeans that displays their figure which is to my detriment. But if that blissful energy vortex is initiated and if breath it upwards then energy out of my eyes shoots out relentlessly.

But I've noticed two types of these energies shooting out - one comes from the top down and then other comes the bottom and straight out the front.

The top down one is that metta(loving-kindness) and the other is the lust/love one. Anyways, I can most probably NOW cancel out the latter one by forcing the metta one, even if I look at a female but the latter one takes hefty control by force if I happen to look at a females figure.

It's confusing.

I'll try the flexing as you have told me and see if it works out.

But the fact is that sex is more blissful if I am doing the Yinchi breathing constantly throughout the day, feel great and strong but also I can drop into meditation very easily as well because of the powerful mindfulness that comes with it. Right now, I am unable to take up celibacy and would like to pursue relationships but I would like not to have public sex, lol. Only if she's my girl not with strangers because then my heart burns.

The only solution I find is the top down metta energy feeding the heart to cancel out the lust energy

Edited by Arya

Okay, I did the flexing and as you said , I can feel the top and down connecting through the spine.

Ahhh, thanks so much. I will experiment and report back later how this works out!

It will vanish with time. But you shoud practice it with guidance of a teacher to save yoursef a lot of misunderstanding.

Semen retention concept is taken from the natural yogic process that occur spontaneously after initiation from the sat guru when there is a proper time for it, it occurs after spontaneously falling into celibacy. You simply know that it is right at this moment and you actually cant have sex and cant look at women the same way as previously. It highlights your tendencies 

It means that it is not necessary good for everyone. Applying semen retention or celibacy because you have read that it is good is really wrong thing to do and it tells about inner dellusions more.
It is as if telling to the beginner of yoga to start his practice with sitting in lotus asana - he will broke his legs - the same will happend to semen retention practicionner.

It appears that it is nothing special, but actually this is really strong energy. The side effects can be psyhollogical as well as it can bring some nasty illnes, pain and it can even literally squeze your body in spasmatic convulsions for hours. Thats not a joke.

Diet change should go naturally in celibacy, otherwise it is like walking with burning oven made of your body.
cutting coffeine, salt, eggs, meat, fish, fastfood, hot tastes etc....

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Hallo out there.I had nearly the same problems.I think what i figured out is that a clean diet helps a lot with this.For me living mostly of nutmilk made from hempseeds, walnuts , flaxseeds etc.makes everything a lot easier, my mind clearer.I think its easier for the body to make jing out of it.Its more my intuition that brought me to it the theories came later.Besides that i think its very important to be in emptiness meditation the whole day so that you can feel love that is not lustfull.When i dont eat really clean everything gets much harder.

I cant say exactly what works for you.My duet changed as a result of my practice.Over the years.Grains started smelling... went from vegetarian to vegan to grainfree to rawfood and did spontaneous fasting to every full moon for three day a whole year.After that i tried to eat more normal because of the intensity of my practice and realised that its much harder.I think the user drew hempel mentioned that his master eats only once a day and fasts one day of the week.I did nearly eat like this but it came spontaneoasly,it was more a result than a practice.My feeling is that it needs much more meditation to purify the jing from animal protein.I think you could try to reduce animal protein and stay at high fat/protein by plants and look what the effects are.I also think thats the natural way of eating, the most hunter gatheres lived mainly of nuts ,seeds, greens, roots and fruits and ate meat only once a month.

It might be just anxiety. If it is, you need to evaluate what it is you are anxious about.

For example, one time this lady came up to me and was all acting like my girlfriend, I became anxious, because she was forcing me to open up to her and she probably wanted to get me in bed with her. My legs were shaking. At the moment I became aware of what her motives was, and what exactly I was anxious about, her wanting me to go to bed with her, the anxiety was gone, because I realised, hey I don't owe her anything, go bother someone else. Bam, shut her down, and she took it, wether she likes it or not is her problem. Ofcourse, I felt kinda guilty for dissapointing her, but that's a deluded thought aswell, I'm not responsible for fulfilling her desires. She will have to find someone else to make love to her. Simple as that.

What is it you are anxious about, when your legs are shaking.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1