Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

What does it mean when you more often the top poster, than not?

I sometimes distance myself from this board because I want action, too. Time and place.

I'm also very "loud" at times and I get the feeling that's not appreciated here... so I leave. Nothing wrong with that.

me too, but I often post my shenanigans as teaching tools for like minded fools who like to bend the rules, so that they can skip my own Tom-foolery....

You dont always have to learn from your mistakes ... you can learn from others mistakes without repeating them.

• Like 1

well i posted like hell trying to become the top poster so i could answer "what does it mean"

that clever mh, everytime i posted-- responded to my posts!

not sure how to overcome that tactic lmao

• Like 1

well i posted like hell trying to become the top poster so i could answer "what does it mean"

that clever mh, everytime i posted-- responded to my posts!

not sure how to overcome that tactic lmao

Talk about things I'm not interested in.

Talk about things I'm not interested in.

naw, i like reading the feedback and your perspective. 

• Like 1

When I was a kid, I was like silent Bob too. I think we deeply desire to relate, and somewhere along the lie we get the idea that words can accomplish that. We end up twittering as others twitter trying desperately to extend out. As we do do we are scorched , the craziness of each impacts the next. To defend against this craziness , we argue .and few ever find a one that does not burn.I dont know the solution to this. I wish I did.

The patience required to reveal the truth , the clear view, the place where there is no reasonable dispute, , its not sought. What is done is a digging in of heels , defense of ones last summary statement .

The beef of an issue is rarely even approached , the obfuscations and rhetorical diversions start so far out.....

Implication of being top poster? Momentarily that person is trying to reach out most aggressively.

Is that from where the saying "Where's the beef?" came from?

dunno, that was a fun commercial though. And it touches what we want ,,figuratively,, the heart of the matter. Edited by Stosh

dunno, that was a fun commercial though. And it touches what we want ,,figuratively,, the heart of the matter.

Someone a couple years ago tried a variation of that advertisement but it didn't go over well.

Well, sometimes we just have to reach out and touch someone.
Yeah. Whatever it costs.
  • Like 1

Someone a couple years ago tried a variation of that advertisement but it didn't go over well.
I dont know that one, just the quirky old lady.

Implication of being top poster? Momentarily that person is trying to reach out most aggressively.

or tenderly, compassionately, energetically, reasonably, thoughtfully, playfully, or a myriad other reasons too

edit> becoz, more often than not marblehead is top poster and i rarely see him aggressive, well sometimes lol but not usually

2nd edit>> i reckon another reason would be philisophicaly haha

Edited by zerostao

or tenderly, compassionately, energetically, reasonably, thoughtfully, playfully, or a myriad other reasons too

edit> becoz, more often than not marblehead is top poster and i rarely see him aggressive, well sometimes lol but not usually

Im not putting any negativity on aggression , just a driving foward yang apporoach. To me yang exerts , yin collects , its not bad or good, not mean or nice. To go for your desires , to try to do ,, thats yang. There is not one without the other. One needs strength to nurture, we admire this exertion, to feed the baby, to protect, this is yang. Not yin.

• Like 1

It had two young ladies talking about women need beef.
Maybe they do need male input, im single. ,:)
  • Like 1

Maybe they do need male input, im single. , :)

I doubt that no matter how they modified the ad it still likely would not have lasted very long.

And if you be inputting too much you won't be lasting too long either.

Sign in to follow this