nickyro

Too much jing is an issue

Years later I learned a lightness skill that deals with cloud energy and works alot with the middle dantian.

That skill is called the "Tin Chon Wan" ;)  The cloud from heaven palm.

I was told by my sifu that this was a part of taoist cloud alchemy but could be practiced as a individual skill.

and yes I was taught this by the same teacher that taught me the golden lotus.

• Like 1

Some Taoists do not know the difference between the two types of Jing. They think that to cultivate Jing is to cultivate semen, and if when there is desire semen is not emitted, it returns inside and adds to what is called a "fire of thoughts."  Not knowing that semen is a Post-celestial substance not only it will strengthen the fire, but in addition it can not be cultivated to generate Genuine Qi (zhen qi).  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this can clarify some issues.

Yes it does clarify something. 

What is clear that this man who calls himself a Quanzhen teacher isays that too much jing is an issue

It is also clear that in real Quanzhen not losing jing was a foremost requirement.

An adept who converted to Quanzhen took up celibate life

Somebody is wrong here.

Edited by Taoist Texts

The issues you present have nothing at all to do with fullness of the essential water. Firstly, it is not the bodily fluids, and secondly it is not conditioned. All the symptomes you describe only points to imbalance of some sort. 

We all have them, yet speaking of Nei Dan as sublimation of sexual energy is missing the mark.

Sublimation of the essential water is not derived from conditioned elements, and the essential light (Shen) is not psychic energy.

When a bottle is almost empty, it makes alot of sound while poured. However , fullness of the essential water is still, and is reluctant to leave its container.

The signs of the water being full is yin, stillness, quiet. Nowhere do you sense any overpowering energy. The same is true for the true , essential fire. It is calm, steady, dry, light and pure vibration, not anything spectacular.

The Shen is only space, light and radiation. Like a filament you cannot see. 

It has nothing to do with energetic, mental phenomena.

Instead, it is just spacious, bright and absolutely sublime.

When you experience it, it is an experience so profound that you never want it to leave.

Retentin in moderation is sound, but has nothing to do with the presence of absence of the real alchemical process.

If we could replenish our Jing with food, then we all would be immortals.

very, very good post. everything mentioned in this post has been my exact same experience. the bottle example is something I came to realize not too long ago with my practices. Hats off to you, true practicioner.

Edited by Meroe
  • Like 1

uuumm -

You have not enough Quick Fire.

ONly Quick Fire has the power to change water back into steam - as Taoist  Yoga states.

Alchemy is all based on fire.

there's quick fire - which is the power of deep fast breathing - and only that deep fast breathing is strong enough to turn fluid back into qi energy.

Calm fire is the use of shen to get the light energy as fire underneath the water - to ionize it - as a laser does.

The thing about Quick Fire and horse stance - you got the glute muscles flexing - this is what draws the energy up the spine - the pc muscle is relaxed.

So yeah horse stance is the best for Quick Fire.

For example if you have any kind of vibration in the reproductive organ - that means you got too much water and not enough fire - and only Quick Fire will fix that.

So horse stance with thighs parallel is best.

There's also bench pressing - deep diaphgram breathing from that.

So when you first start out training - you need three times more Quick Fire than  Calm Fire - the passive sitting meditation.

But still you need Calm Fire too - an even mix of Ming and Xing.

Then you can study the Taoist Yoga book for the other types of fire.

This post solved my issue.

Quick fire by fast breathing as in "breath of fire" helped, and there is a different effect than attention on the LDT, I thought it was enough.

Edited by nickyro

That's a good point - I read about a Westerner who moved into a Thai monastery and he was chased after by a male perv and the perv even followed him into his cave retreat meditation.

Also I experienced this personally when I tried to join a Buddhist monastery and the monk living there was fake - since he was also a perv. I won't go into details but I did leave in the middle of the night on my bicycle in the cold rain. haha.

O.K. so also - the whole forcing about desire, etc. - well that's why it's called training! Of course you are consciously working to change your subconscious. If people don't want to do the work - that's their own choice but to project it onto the training as a whole as somehow being "forced" is just wrong. haha.

That would be like saying lifting weights - increasing the weight is "forcing" it - well yeah you could injure yourself if your form isn't good enough to increase the weight - but you increase the weight incrementally by 5 pounds a week or something - and yes it will get more difficult the higher you build up the weight - so maybe go slower. But the overall goal remains the same - to increase the weight.

• Like 1

I read of an instance once where a student went to practice push hands or something like that with a teacher and became noticeably turned on (2 guys)...the teacher quit the practice session immediately. I am sure both were embarrassed. Stuck sexual energy is a lesson for all involved. You guys/gals have seen me get lost and out of control with it here...strangely, with a post in I think it was 'irritations' thread, I think I haven't sent the energy down through the MCO yet...stuck at 2nd/3rd....

People project a lot at me - pervs for example. I discussed this issue at length during my "O at a D" phase in training. The thing is the yin qi energy causes people to be attracted - and so they either pull your energy down to their level or else they are forced to get their energy sublimated - which is basically giving them an exorcism of their true self - the subconscious intentions as electromagnetic energy. So then it goes into their liver and out comes their defense reaction of anger.

So the question is - do I prefer people to be angry at me or to be hitting on me? It's kind of a difficult choice - neither obviously. If they can get me angry - that is another way of taking the energy - i.e. getting a "rise" out of a person.

The only way out of this is to go deeper into practice. Taoist Yoga discusses this - if you go into deeper serenity then other people can not sense your energy at all.

But the yin qi leaks out of the eyes along with the yuan shen - this is the heart fire issue.

So then as I did in my "O at a D" phase - I actually fed this energy in other people.

So for example - the perv monks I referred to - in the Theraveda tradition most of the time they don't practice full lotus and so they don't open up the small of the back blockage - the Kundabuffer - and so they are still controlled by those lower desires. Unless they really do some serious mind yoga but for a perv they are faking it with false intentions.

So full lotus "burns bad karma" - and also the horse stance for Quick Fire.

But - for me basically as I built up energy I was getting hit on all the time - and so I sat in full lotus in public as a preemptive defense.

I didn't understand the problem with this - that it actually made things worse since it shot the yin qi out of my eyes. haha.

So then when I discovered the "O at a D" ability by accident - I just figured well if people are chasing after me for my energy they must need it and so I'll just sit in full lotus and give them energy for free.

So that also works to heal sadness, anger, worry, fear, etc.

But - anyway of course it burns out the yuan qi as any thoughts about reproduction shoot the yuan qi down the spine from the pineal gland - to create fluid.

So then only Quick Fire can fix it - and full lotus won't do that. I didn't realize that until studying Taoist Yoga more in detail.

https://books.google.com/books?id=hUdNVsCqvwkC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=yuan+qi+heart+fire+shen&source=bl&ots=10Y8M8q4J6&sig=AdHKhkVP5A-092vMZJKNYdrQaOc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VstfVZLcG8e-sAX2xYHoAQ&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=yuan%20qi%20heart%20fire%20shen&f=false

This googlebook link is actually a good overview of the heart fire as a thief of the yuan qi phenomenon.

But the source book for Taoist YOga makes that same point - that Quick Fire only has the power to fix the fluid - to change it back into jing energy.

So then it requires purification by spirit - yuan shen - to change the yin jing into yin qi.

You can feel this deconversion - the qi turned into yin jing as heat bliss and then turned into fluid. But when someone hits on you to take that energy - it feels like a sudden needle right from where their intention is coming from - and it just deconverts the yin qi from that point.

Anyway - so then males suck in the yin qi energy and they are attracted to it and don't know why.

So I experimented to see if I could change the pervs - like with the females - I just sent in the yin qi energy while I was in full lotus.

Only unlike the females - instead of mutual climaxes internally - the males when their jing energy was filled up - had to run to the bathroom to "fix" their problem. haha.  Females - through mutual climaxes - will actually sublimate their energy to open their hearts and this is the tantra practice. Males though stay in their ejaculation addiction mode.

So that is the problem of "too much" jing - the males didn't know how to sublimate their energy of course since they were pervs - they had the opposite problem - constantly burning off their energy and then dependent on other people to take more energy.

I did once have a male perv - a family relation - use a trick to make me take a car ride with him and sure enough he got "turned on" - and I wanted to jump out of the car - but we were on the interstate. And when we finally arrived at my parents house - he tried to claim to my sister that because he had that reaction to me - that was his "gay dar" proving that I was gay. Crazy - but that is the level of projection we are dealing with.

So yeah to fix this problem of other people being attracted to the energy - the yin qi has to be built up till the lower tan tien is full.

I have found using the Quick Fire method that at 4 months of celibacy and 6 months of celibacy - the females around me were being really aggressive in chasing me down - using all their tricks to suck off my energy.  It peaks at ovulation and especially the first full moon after Equinox or Solstice.

Since some of these females are socially superior to me - in rank - then I can't really run away or be offensive - I have to essentially let them take the energy. I am working on defense.

So then - I see it, I guess, as a type of healing - just as with the "O at a Ds" - only since I am not sending out the energy then the females can't take the energy to the same level.

But when they are taking it - this is from their subconscious desire as their true self - their electromagnetic intention still stuck in their lower body. And so that deconverts the yin qi back to yin jing and then back to fluid.

So then more Quick Fire practice is needed to fix it.

But I had one female get mad at me since she was doing display behavior to suck up my yin qi energy and I kind of laughed at her - as if - yeah I know what you're doing. She thought she was being sly. So then her pride was hurt and she began a campaign of revenge against me. haha.

So yeah this stuff is tricky - to get past the level of filling up the yin qi - and then to continue at that level - it is very difficult in a mundane context. This is why it is called tantra as that is the method relied on by people who can't afford to escape the typical work life in secular society.

But the problem is that the monasteries have also been pretty much taken over by secular society - this happened with the democratization movement in southeast Asia - I read about this in academic studies.

So for example I have been very tempted by one of the forest monasteries in Thailand - they have videos online and say you can stay there as long as you keep giving donations - and meditate  - but you also have to follow the routine of practice with the group meetings, etc.

It seems good but the first level of samadhi for the theraveda tradition is called "achievement of cessation" and it entails a week long retreat fasting for samadhi. This is comparable to after the lower tan tien is filled up with yin qi - aka "laying the foundation of immortality."

But when is that week long constant meditation retreat even possible in this daily routine of the monasteries where you go do the group rituals, eat, meditate and repeat incessantly? They seem to have no concept of deeper meditation. I realize on occasion there are longer meditation retreats - but even then I doubt you would be able to just meditate for a week non-stop. And then it is the females who feed the males and in the group meetings - the females and males are shown sitting together.

This does not fit the means of building up energy - whereas a traditional qigong training would entail a cave meditation retreat for a month or something. haha.

So the other option is just to do 6 hours of meditation a day while at home - or as much as possible and just try to burn through these issues of people harassing you since they don't understand how you could not have a "normal" life - most people have no idea about what the training is based on, etc. haha.

• Like 1

Not sure about all that.

but with my Golden Lotus practice i accidentally put my fist thru a windshield without even trying.  :)

Felt like my fist hit air.

Edited by JinlianPai