Songtsan

If someone takes something back from you that they bought for you...

oh good :)   (sometimes I think my little visual quips get misinterpreted ? ) 

its good to have a laugh.

The guy in black riding a reptile struck me as Satanic, someone riding their 'Satanic' I.e. left brain/judging/destroying/criticizing mind, but then I saw your true point, I believe, which is to tame that thing....sorry - my bad!

Nah .... he is dressed in silver ... black does not reflect light and turn silver like that and silver will appear black in the folds and shadows of material.

" Satanic .....  who me ? ? ?  "

goanna-no-2.jpg

( I am a reptile handler and local snake catcher - as they sometimes get in houses and chicken pens -  I have at least 2 goannas living under the cabin and one often walks in the kitchen or strolls in the side door.  I have to choof him outside like an old slow dog. )

I am not haunted or disturbed or have any concept of 'satanic'  - aside from it being  a warped human mind construct from Christianity. To me, disturbing or ' restless spirits' are pretty much the same as dogs (which I am good at handling as well)  and reptiles -  yes, they can be handled, tamed, even develop good behaviour and loyalty.  Some times ( like a guard dog that has been wound up and treated badly) they are a lost cause and need to be isolated or disposed of. 

Crocodiles are just there to clean up the mess and devour the weak, they are not 'evil'  - but you already know all this ... yeah ? 

• Like 1

Weird! Reasoned I mentioned it was that I was contemplating whether the pineal gland might be connected with group mind, empathy and compassion.

It seems more connected with relaying light signals to the autonomous nervous system to regulate circadian rhythms  and regulating the development of sexuality. 

Hmmm .... what about the attachment I have developed for it ... and the insincerity involved and ... < bluster, harumph > ... the 'indignation' !

Yes. someone tried to pull this stunt on me recently ( I read Marble heads comment , part of me agrees ... but that part didnt win )

This part did !

3930550_o.gif

Adorn and decorate life with nice things...just always remember you can't take em with you when you die XD

I used to kick and scream whenever somebody took and/or broke my things. These days...well, I bought and Xbox One last October and I barely touch the thing.

Or is that just wasteful? idk

• Like 1

Well, it made me mad, because it felt controlling and petty. However, I also share some of the opinions that it wasn't really a gift, and that I should it go. The legality of it is that yes, its theft, and could be approached in small claims. Just wanted a sample of others opinions...thanks guys..

Hehe, give it back...and then return them to their owner as well. Indefinitely.

Well we are still together, stronger than ever - too narcissistic arrogant bullies in a hate/love push/pull relationship....who knows how long it will last, but it IS fascinating to say the least.

• Like 1