Hi there,

I'm wondering if someone can provide me to some references or give me their direct experience of the following:

- Zhu You Shu 祝由術 : also known as "chinese hypnosis". How might this have been done in ancient times? Are there passages describing methodologies in the Huang Di Nei Jing, other medical canons or pieces of Taoist literature?

http://baike.baidu.com/view/326375.htm

Close your eyes, you will see only hard lifeless space in front of you, idea is to join two eyes into one that you could learn to concentrate on the emptiness or the space within space.

this way eventually you achieve onepointed concentration on that emptiness and receive a seed. The idea is that it will make a cavity where energies start gaining speed, over time they have achieved enough speed (even if you have forgotten meditation then you will be interested again in meditation), you can now slowly recognise these self-energies and start meditate on it to help it grow, eventually you will see energy in that space as tv snow(a peak experience), but there is balls of lights(was in my xp).

how to meditate on these self energies is objectless meditation, you won't achieve on that stage 100 percent objectless but you can use your mind's eye and imagine what it would be 100% within on that space(where even the idea of space is gone) without holding onto something(and try to implement it in real).

In order to achieve 100% you need to recognize now the source of where these energies are coming and returning and notice you can move these energies from one nose hole to another(for an example) at will. That means you have mastered the left and right channel, you can change the flow of energy at will.

Now you can enter the center, its by making both flows equal, they will become together, you will get automatically identified with it due to you have not discovered some things yet what you will do later. But you still need to wake up from that state, shed the old skin.
From there you realize "new skill", you don't have to mess around with the hard space but can continue with 2nd step achieving objectless concentration, but now the centerless center energy will rise as a circle and then cultivate that...

this can be figured out on spot by listening, sensing energies, trial and error. There are lots of experiences all are some signs.

after lower tandien is done you continue with the middle tandien. The Original spirit is said its your own face or the same characteristics as you have because it is, but unmanifested. Making manifested into one to reveal its true face.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

祝由,是在《黄帝内经》成书之前,上古真人治病的方法。

最早记录在《黄帝内经》第13章。

祝由 was before the composition of 《黄帝内经》(Huang Di Nei Jing). It was black magic performed by shamans to cure illness in the prehistoric time. The earliest recorded info was mentioned in Chapter 13 of the Huang Di Nei Jing.

- Zhu You Shu 祝由術 : also known as "chinese hypnosis". How might this have been done in ancient times? Are there passages describing methodologies in the Huang Di Nei Jing, other medical canons or pieces of Taoist literature?

-Yuan Shen: also known as Original Spirit. Does anyone have any descriptions or images of what the yuan shen looks like and/or how it may appear literally and visually to one who can see and experience such? What have been some best methods you've experienced on how to directly access yuan shen or maintain connection to it and/or continue cultivating it once you've experienced? How does one work with the yuan shen in themselves, as well as transmit and assist others in cultivation through alchemy?

Hi Small Fur,

I know Jerry Alan Johnson talks a fair amount about Yuan Shen in his Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy text, but I don't have access to it at present. Perhaps someone knowledgeable of his work can chime in?

Another person who might know have some information out there about this is Damo Mitchell. I am in the middle of watching some of his videos where he briefly touches upon yuan shen and yuan qi before moving into yuan jing and how it is a vibratory quality that is not in the body per say, and that in alchemy the body dissolves and you can perceive yuan jing as a certain kind of light. Seems like it might be up your alley.

http://www.scholarsage.com/yang-qi-and-yuan-jing-part-1/

http://www.scholarsage.com/yang-qi-and-yuan-jing-part-2/

As for "Chinese hypnosis", by this do you mean a method to bypass the conscious mind in order to allow other aspects of the mind to interacted with verbally, which utilizes paradigms and methods characteristic of Chinese medicine? I would be very interested if anyone here had experience with or knowledge of such a thing.

• Like 3

"The Brain (one of the 6 curious fu) is the palace of the Original Shen/yuanshen." - Li Shi Zhen

Just a cool quote I saw in Maciocia's Foundations of CM book.